[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Lerman wrote:
"
Grishnak79 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I got a stupid, probably, question, but can't seem to figure it out...
The Golden Rule - why? what does it do exactly for this build?

In fact it's because the herald of agony gem description is ambiguous.
"When you poison an enemy", change it for "when you poison someone".

The Golden Rule allow to poison yourself so it's like a double poison stack :
1 for the ennemy
1 for you

Ah, that makes sense! Thank you very much!
Do we need the Widespead Destruction on the large cluster jewel ? On the PoB, both jewel have it, but the node isn't activate...
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Do we need the Widespead Destruction on the large cluster jewel ? On the PoB, both jewel have it, but the node isn't activate...

Third passive in large clusters is required to save skill points. Without it you need to spend two more points to go through small passives...
Last edited by llpu3paK on Apr 3, 2020, 5:42:49 AM
Only me who cant open the budget PoB?
I don't understand the utility of Skitter bot in the "regular" build, is it to enable the Radiant Crusade before the 4 spectres or for another use ?
"
Arkhandar wrote:
I don't understand the utility of Skitter bot in the "regular" build, is it to enable the Radiant Crusade before the 4 spectres or for another use ?

Is for the shock dmg & chill effect and also allows you to use hypothermia if you have 4 green sockets. Also can be linked to enlighten for reduced mana reservation unlike discipline (because of generosity in the hatred link) which is the alternative.
Last edited by m3s5 on Apr 3, 2020, 8:36:31 AM
Hey guys could anyone help me with the gem setup? (mainly wondering about specters) and could anyone please let me know whats the best next upgrade for survivability?

https://pastebin.com/zLRdzEp9

Thanks in advance!
How do we get 4 minions for Radinat Crusade if we dump Whaka?
Above was exactly my question.. it seems you will need to run lvl 4 empower which is 500c :(
"
HyperSlacker wrote:
How do we get 4 minions for Radinat Crusade if we dump Whaka?

a) Empower lvl4 (~3.5ex)
b) Wand that has +1 to minion and +1 to spell gems (~6-7ex) + empower lvl3 (9c)
c) Gloves that have +1 to socketed gems (~40c) + empower lvl3 (9c)

Choose the variant you can afford :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info