[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I found flayers today at 170!!!
I was running around down passed 200 and decided to look over my map. Saw the corner of a silver chest poking out of the fog to decided to go check it out. There was 1 flayer running around the top outside. I saw it and then used my desecrate.

Will share for a 30c fee.
@foggynights

Last edited by FoggyNights on Apr 4, 2020, 7:28:09 PM
I will share flayers for free, just send me a pm.
"
Fender wrote:
I will share flayers for free, just send me a pm.

Well I asked for help and got ignored so my service to this thread was letting everyone know that the OP was wrong about having to be above 200.
Any level 83 monster zone is probably sufficient.
wanna start this one. but wondering which pob to take? the one with the clusters, feels lacking dmg due to no minion notes on tree. and is only shining with clusters. i think they are expensive ? :/
So the normal pob is better?
I have enough from this league with dying every single map :D
hopefully someone can help me decide.

*im not a rich guy* :D

btw@ FoggyNights: i know making currency is nice, but giving the sepctres to this community for 30 c is garbage. here are friendly guys, trying to help everyone.
and this way is like : i sell toilet paper for 5 € / píece
think about it, when u get the next diarrhea

-------------------------------------------------------------------
So when im done with the build everyone can get them for free ;-)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
"
Asra101010 wrote:
Hi,
Suggestion on how to try craft a shield with +1 phys gems and 5% recovery on block?

Have tried with dense + aetheric (which should increase the odds of the + gems) on a shaper titanium base but after 100 tries I gave up.

"Hello, best alternative is probably to use Aberrant, Corroded and Dense. If you are super rich, you can add Faceted.

P.S. for more info check https://www.craftofexile.com/en/ Set up league, ilvl etc. Then choose both all physical and all chaos gems + es recover on block :)"

P.S. I tried it today even with Faceted fossils and did not get +1 once, so I think it's not working :/ Seems like I'm gonna try lucky alt or chaos spamming.

Thank you :)
"
Sudo22 wrote:

*im not a rich guy* :D

btw@ FoggyNights here are friendly guys, trying to help everyone.

If you dont have considerable currency (40-50ex+)I would not even start it, you wont have anything near what the op describes is possible without that budget. Its a waste of time below the "insane" gear level compared to many other builds imo. I personally wish I hadnt started this build but ive put too much time and effort to ditch it yet.

Where? I havent seen much friendliness or help in this post. Scroll back some pages and youll see plenty of them arguing with each other. Lots and lots of unanswered questions in the last several weeks.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Apr 4, 2020, 8:39:05 PM
Then we are in different threads my friend.

Like HitmanB, the creator of the build always crediting other players who contribut to his build, adding it to the first post and so on.

I scrolled back and didnt see any arguing, only discussions.

And sorry about you not getting flayers from everyone the second you asked.
I never asked for flayers? I burned 100k sulphite to find my own.
"
FoggyNights wrote:
I never asked for flayers? I burned 100k sulphite to find my own.

It depends, and need general understanding of, say, real life, to got this.

I asked and got whispered in game by fellow guardisn player, thanks to him he desecrated flayers to me for free.

And then some time later I got whisper from another player, but I was not around, afk. When came back he wasnt online. So, depends.

And yeah, this build is not easy anymore. I played it last league, it was highly enjoyable. But in Delereum is feels fo far at least for me as definitely not top tier one, got many hits from nerfs. Still I wanna try to make it, but it how is feels now. And need more investment than before it seems.

Not sure I even make Sirus in this actually. In not corrupted body armor it even struggles in low tier red maps for me.

Taking tips and advices, for sure. May be Im loosing somthing, hope its fixable and doable for endgame. Wanted to do 20 wawes of simulacrum in it, hoped so, but now I doubt about..
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 4, 2020, 9:50:34 PM
04/05 Update:

1) Massively updated the guide to take full advantage of cluster jewels. Took the advice of Motmana from NGA to use four Heraldry + Pure Agony cluster jewels to make mana reservation trivial. You can easily use hatred + discipline + skitterbot now. They will probably nerf this next league when they make further nerfs to five herald guardians, we will manage when the time comes.

2) 60 stacks of virulence is roughly 140% MORE damage over 40 stacks. To account for this, we are now using a rare glove with poison or faster casting so we can 5 link ball of lightning with poison, faster casting, greater multiple projectiles and spell echo. This allows us to get 60 stacks of virulence even in single target situations. Post nerf Shaper's Touch really doesn't get you much more energy shield than a good pair of rare gloves.

3) If you can get double Circle of Nostalgia like Kyuhlee AND manage the insane resistance requirement, you can user Disciples instead of Heraldry in your cluster jewel. Kyuhlee's gear is about as min-max as it gets. However he also provided a budget version of his build in videos section so feel free to check it out!
Last edited by hitmantb on Apr 5, 2020, 1:06:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info