[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
HyperSlacker wrote:
How do we get 4 minions for Radinat Crusade if we dump Whaka?

a) Empower lvl4 (~3.5ex)
b) Wand that has +1 to minion and +1 to spell gems (~6-7ex) + empower lvl3 (9c)
c) Gloves that have +1 to socketed gems (~40c) + empower lvl3 (9c)

Choose the variant you can afford :)

You can also use carrion golem on a cwdt with molten shell and have 4 minions and a bit of extra dps.
Last edited by m3s5 on Apr 3, 2020, 12:15:23 PM
I need spectres can someone help me?
Hi,
Suggestion on how to try craft a shield with +1 phys gems and 5% recovery on block?

Have tried with dense + aetheric (which should increase the odds of the + gems) on a shaper titanium base but after 100 tries I gave up.
Guys I don't get what happened to this build after the patch. I lost like 650es. But why? We don't use cluster shit at all. Who can explain? My brain doesn't work at all.
It's from Whakatutuki shield.
i make the simulacrum map and there was on last stage feaw monsters i canot generate poison stacks. i have the nostalgia and the3 ball lightning suported with poison. the monsters were immune to chaos dmg. should i switch the poison suport with lesser poison to make more chaos dmg? maby the chaos dmg from nostalgia dont make any dmg on the chaos resistand monsters so i thing i need more chaos dmg to make poison stacks, pls answer me
How do I go about crafting the +1 minion/+1 spell gem wands?
"
Wickedview wrote:
i make the simulacrum map and there was on last stage feaw monsters i canot generate poison stacks. i have the nostalgia and the3 ball lightning suported with poison. the monsters were immune to chaos dmg. should i switch the poison suport with lesser poison to make more chaos dmg? maby the chaos dmg from nostalgia dont make any dmg on the chaos resistand monsters so i thing i need more chaos dmg to make poison stacks, pls answer me

I solved this problem with Ball Lightning+Poison+Lesser Poison+Added Chaos Damage. You going to miss flame dash in boots if you do so, so you can't keep it all time. Swap when you need.

Those delirium reductions are annoying as fuck :\
Hey all,

Loving the build so far! I went with the cluster jewel variant and it seems to be working well. Just looking for a mana reservation on a helm so I can turn on determination because as of right now I don't have enough mana.

I have a few questions, first, if anyone could provide a few upgrades I can make that I may not have seen, that would be great. I'm trying to get an empower 4 and boots with enough resist and freeze/chill immune.
https://pastebin.com/LJgq5BAe

Secondly, someone I traded with hooked me up with stoneskin flayers as I haven't seen any primevil zones at depth 280. They were working great but when I logged back in today, they were gone and I could get them with desecrate. I don't have the gem in constantly so it's a swap when needed to revive. Is there a way to ensure I have them when I login on desecrate? I'm assuming I have to leave the gem in when I logout??

Lastly, if someone with stoneskin flayers could message me in game so I could grab them, that would be great! My in-game name is Newfie_HoAG.

Thanks!
Wondering if someone can help me out here... I have to be missing something stupid. This doesnt feel tanky at all yet and im pretty disappointed with the result for the time/currency spent so far.
Im getting shit on by syndicate encounters in alch and go T16 maps with no damage mods with 8k es at lvl 91.
Ive been starring at PoBs so long i think I might go crazy.
With all the nerfs that have hit this, does this just suck without a 40ex watchers eye? I know I am missing a good chunk of dmg with the +2 from a better want and +2 chest, but I cant see making the investment for more dmg in my current state.

So here's my gear...
I have all the res. I have a corrupted blood The Golden Rule.
I have pretty much equal cluster jewels to the "good" build
4x pure agony
4x disciples
4x Vengeful commander
4x scintillating idea
4x will shaper
Im keeping my flasks and molten shell up as much as possible.
I have the lethal pride

I have lvl 22 hatred 23 skitterbots and dread banner and it leaves me with 113 mana open which seems about ideal for my situation

"

Last edited by FoggyNights on Apr 4, 2020, 1:36:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info