[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Selling my build 14.3k es lvl 32 hoag. jsut want one mirror for the whole build done with it.

comes with all the gems maxed and awakened gems.
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:
"

Has anyone found a way to speed up the clearing a tad? Or a more reliable means of stacking for boss encounters? My ball lightning misses targets far too often when they move suddenly. And without mouse support, targeting can be iffy. I was considering GMP or switching to a brand, but I'm not too familiar with brand mechanics.

Swapping Arc for Ball Lighting really speeds up the clear. Sparks works too but the range on Arc is such that the room is usually cleared b4 i enter it. But you need Ball for boss. I use GMP/Culling/Poison on ball and keeps 40% on single target. Flame as is in my Ring.

Unavailable

BTW, whats the upgraded shield?

I actually switched out gems and added GMP to my ball lightning and it does wonders. I haven't tried with arc yet, but may just for shits and giggles and see how it goes.

I'm on the hunt for an unset with decent enough resists to stick my flame dash in as well. Fossils haven't been kind and or player base is lacking more and more as the league end draws closer; can make finding items in trade even more of a pain.

As per the shield:

PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Feb 8, 2020, 11:47:46 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi cant find the stoneskin Flyer ….
cant sombody share them?

PSn :luckysoulplay

thanks
Btw, I don't know if it's said anywhere, but a cheaper option compared to a lvl 4 enlighten or mana reduced jewels, is to use fertile catalysts on your Circle ring, really makes it easier to do your mana reservation and the anoint isn't needed anymore.
I'm prepping for next league. How is this build as a league start?
I just found a
. I'm pretty happy about that
Please, could someone tell me if I can kill Shaper/Elder with my current stats? I need to choose between the boss kills challenge or the awakener's orb stuff because I only have 10 ex available right now. I never fought them before so I'm worried. I have the Lethal Pride on the socket near Minion Stability.

https://pastebin.com/bqupds0y
Last edited by merendero on Feb 9, 2020, 1:26:59 AM
HELP HELP HELP!

I thought I was pretty tough but getting my asses kicked. The problem is maintaining stacks while moving around to evade. I cannot facetank anything.

Alternating between ball lighting, arc, and orb of storms. Winter orb works best but negates the cold damage from hatred.

If you can check out my build and please tell me what i am missing.

14,055 ES
lvl 29 HoAg
ES recharge 4357 recharge
ES regen 351 for 4 sec then 4K for 1 sec that alternates

does anyone use the storm brand varient and to what success?

Last edited by DumpsterJedi on Feb 9, 2020, 8:30:08 AM
Is there a life version for this?
I am with the person who said he can't facetank anything.

I was loving it in core, but then after kicking kitava's ass and finishing the main story, and then upgrading everything to the main build (not onto the expensive stuff yet), I got one shot by the final uber izaro in uber lab and then tested out a T15 map and died in 20 seconds even though I was over 9k ES.

Build just fell off the ledge for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info