[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Just to say, I am not trying to face tank anything. I do alot of running away dodging.

My build is solid item wise. Many luxury items. I'm missing watchers eye, and a +2 wand and +1 ammy, thats it. Got all the other goodies. I have 14K es and bottled faith. I get one shot all the time. Res are capped and I even have no chilled/frozen boots. ( I had to ditch Neromatic Aegis for survival so I think the shield upgrade doesnt help)

Shaper was NOT trivial. That purple cloud killed me every time. I thought I was chaos immune. ( I was trying to avoid the little purple puffies and perhaps didn't need to and so ran into something else) but every time he did that attack I went from full heath to died and not seeing why.

When I am dodging I am not apply any stacks. And so not making the fight any shorter. Mastermind, Minotaur, Phoenix, Conquerors, all kicked my ass using several portals. I switched to my necro and finished off each one deathless.

Elder was easy, and I've not even tried Sirius. I can do lvl8 with Necro with a 1,2, or sometimes 3 deaths.

Point is I know how to play even if I am not a pro, but this build is not proving to be tanky at all compared to my mediocre necro. And I easily spent 5x as much on this guardian. I think unless you go full on luxury and spend 300ex, its not really a viable end game build. The good wands alone are 75ex as well as the +2 body with 3 greens start at 45.

Best I can figure is if something can auto cast and apply stacks ( like winter orb) and allow me to run away like a necro, that would be best case.
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:
Just to say, I am not trying to face tank anything. I do alot of running away dodging.

My build is solid item wise. Many luxury items. I'm missing watchers eye, and a +2 wand and +1 ammy, thats it. Got all the other goodies. I have 14K es and bottled faith. I get one shot all the time. Res are capped and I even have no chilled/frozen boots. ( I had to ditch Neromatic Aegis for survival so I think the shield upgrade doesnt help)

Shaper was NOT trivial. That purple cloud killed me every time. I thought I was chaos immune. ( I was trying to avoid the little purple puffies and perhaps didn't need to and so ran into something else) but every time he did that attack I went from full heath to died and not seeing why.

When I am dodging I am not apply any stacks. And so not making the fight any shorter. Mastermind, Minotaur, Phoenix, Conquerors, all kicked my ass using several portals. I switched to my necro and finished off each one deathless.

Elder was easy, and I've not even tried Sirius. I can do lvl8 with Necro with a 1,2, or sometimes 3 deaths.

Point is I know how to play even if I am not a pro, but this build is not proving to be tanky at all compared to my mediocre necro. And I easily spent 5x as much on this guardian. I think unless you go full on luxury and spend 300ex, its not really a viable end game build. The good wands alone are 75ex as well as the +2 body with 3 greens start at 45.

Best I can figure is if something can auto cast and apply stacks ( like winter orb) and allow me to run away like a necro, that would be best case.

That just goes to show how broken necro is. Of all the builds I’ve played - slayer in melee league, Dex stack dead eye, necro in necro league and mana guardian this league, necro is by far the most broken build I’ve played. I clear the map on par with my dex stack dead eye - look at her profile and say hi to my bow, she’s not cheap at all. And also very high toughness, not as tough as this build but to be fair, my items aren’t in the same ball park, this mana guardian is probably at 50-100ex and my necro was like 20-35ex.

But take it from me, this build is more tanky but not at the same price points so it’s not really a fair comparison. At very high price points I think this build is tougher but necro does rely on running fast and evading stuff. A similar priced necro will probably be doing wonders and having all the quality of life things.
So I've finally found Primeval Chambers but it seems I can't target any of the corpses there? Neither before finishing the node, nor after, neither inside nor outside can I target any corpses (though I can see some). What am I doing wrong? Using Desecrate 20 doesn't create targetable corpses either...
"
So I've finally found Primeval Chambers but it seems I can't target any of the corpses there? Neither before finishing the node, nor after, neither inside nor outside can I target any corpses (though I can see some). What am I doing wrong? Using Desecrate 20 doesn't create targetable corpses either...

Did you use the corpse targeting hotkey?
"

you need to have the raise spectre skill on skill bar before you are able to target corpes with holding down 'A'
"
zeella wrote:
"

you need to have the raise spectre skill on skill bar before you are able to target corpes with holding down 'A'

I never knew this. I feel stupid now, big thanks though :D
Hello everyone. So i got the basic items for level 68 upgrade.

- 2R 4G Skin of the loyal
- 38% HoAG mana reduction CoN

I still can't activate hatred + generosity, HoAG and Flesh & Stone. Currently, only hatred and HoAG with precision and clarity to help reduce it further.

Would like some advice on this.
i see there are alot of question on many different things. tonight i will be streaming on twitch if you guys want to stop by and see how the build is played at end game. i am doing a few things different then what some people are saying in the comments. (twitch.tv/mcloren91 starting at about 6:30pm EST)

for example. no matter wat ES you have you should always use pots and MS/VMS. you have them idk why you would try to facetank anything without them. MS/VMS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR FACE TANKING in my opinion
Last edited by mcloren91 on Feb 10, 2020, 8:28:39 AM

So I hit 40/40, probably calling it for league. I was wondering if i can get buyers for my cyclone variant build, currently over 5m DPS and around 20k ES. I also have clarity watchers, lethal pride with 5% str on Death Attunment and 30+ str on the dex node there.I also have Multiple 1% mana reserve unique required jewels along with max spell and attack block. Pretty much everything is trivial. Please send me a message if interested before I pull it apart and sell in pieces. Ty
how can dps and ES be improved?
HoA 30lvl, es~11k
boss damage is very weak ((

ps. change fron another char: empower 4lvl and Awakened Minion Damage Support 4lvl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info