[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

edit: nvm
Last edited by Rutzy on Feb 9, 2020, 5:42:39 PM
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
I am with the person who said he can't facetank anything.

I was loving it in core, but then after kicking kitava's ass and finishing the main story, and then upgrading everything to the main build (not onto the expensive stuff yet), I got one shot by the final uber izaro in uber lab and then tested out a T15 map and died in 20 seconds even though I was over 9k ES.

Build just fell off the ledge for me.

9k is quite low. Even at 13k u need to dodge. I think at 15k you become quite tank but still need to evade the big things. At 17k you stop using flasks and molten shell and dodge nothing outside of the biggest things in the game like shaper beam or the black clouds at Sirus (need to try pretty hard to die at Sirus 8) or cortex’s final swirl and explosion.

I’m on 19k es because I run a boss carry and challenge service and sometimes I’m given 1 portal on a server with 350-400ms ping. I can’t afford to die due to hard hits or lag when I need to save the game to get paid.

I’ve saved quite a few Sirus 8, uber elders and cortex. A bottled faith dropped last night for a client and he was so happy he tipped big.

I also do aul services and 19k ES isn’t enough for the hard ones, I still get 1 shot.
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 9, 2020, 6:11:41 PM
"
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:
"

Has anyone found a way to speed up the clearing a tad? Or a more reliable means of stacking for boss encounters? My ball lightning misses targets far too often when they move suddenly. And without mouse support, targeting can be iffy. I was considering GMP or switching to a brand, but I'm not too familiar with brand mechanics.

Swapping Arc for Ball Lighting really speeds up the clear. Sparks works too but the range on Arc is such that the room is usually cleared b4 i enter it. But you need Ball for boss. I use GMP/Culling/Poison on ball and keeps 40% on single target. Flame as is in my Ring.

BTW, whats the upgraded shield?

I actually switched out gems and added GMP to my ball lightning and it does wonders. I haven't tried with arc yet, but may just for shits and giggles and see how it goes.

I'm on the hunt for an unset with decent enough resists to stick my flame dash in as well. Fossils haven't been kind and or player base is lacking more and more as the league end draws closer; can make finding items in trade even more of a pain.

As per the shield:

Unavailable

I use normal ball for all things as my dps is high enough - 5.5mil shaper dps on bosses. However, when I aul, to avoid him charging around I just tank him, and ball at close range (with 21/20 fast cast and a ~15% fast cast on wand) barely stacks to 10 virulence. I put in GMP and moved flame dash elsewhere and I think it got up to 20, suffice to say I couldn’t kill him without the GMP
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Anyone on XB able to share Flayers?
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
I am with the person who said he can't facetank anything.

I was loving it in core, but then after kicking kitava's ass and finishing the main story, and then upgrading everything to the main build (not onto the expensive stuff yet), I got one shot by the final uber izaro in uber lab and then tested out a T15 map and died in 20 seconds even though I was over 9k ES.

Build just fell off the ledge for me.

I don't think you should really try to facetank until the build is finished. I'm lvl 95, 13k ES, HoAg lvl 24 and using the Sand Slaves as Spectres but still managed to kill the Shaper, deathless, in my first ever try. Not bragging, just wanna point out that even being a scrub, the build was tanky enough to carry me this far.

The turning point for me was buying the Timeless Jewel though, it was a huge increase in survivability.
I guess I'm trying to figure out where I should be right now.

I actually have the timeless Jewel and have everything listed in the higher upgrades but I've never been able to pull in resources for the ultra-rich stuff.

I thought 9k wouldn't be too bad at least on Uber lab because the poebuilder has about 11 or 12 k listed.

I have diamond skin on my amulet right now and I do need to balance out the elemental resists but I guess I'm wondering where I should go right now with a build now that I'm finished with the core game.

Ideally I am looking for something that can help me pull in ex and chaos by the boatloads so that I can start to actually move on some of the more ultra-rich stuff

As it is right now I'm level 71 and 9.2k es
@ZionHalcyon That's great, if you have most of the gear you should worry about leveling and getting a lot of mana on the tree now. I have Diamond Skin on my Astramentis as well. Honestly the biggest issues I had while lvling were capping the resistances and getting enough Dex. After getting an Astramentis, then I had to worry about the Auras.

I only started using Flesh and Stone after getting a 40% mana reservation Circle of Nostalgia (I was lvl 93). I had 1k mana unreserved until then, that was also a big boost in survival.
Last edited by merendero on Feb 9, 2020, 8:30:32 PM
Yeah, that's where I am at right now.

Resists aren't capped, and working towards more mana - I have tempered mind but haven't reached the spot to the right to place it yet. Watcher's eye is just freakishly expensive as is a memory vault with the helm enchant, so not there yet. Also don't have my last 2 points in my ascendency yet.

So I guess I still got a way to go.

One nice thing is that I am able to have almost all my mana reserved - Right now using just Herald of Agony, Skitterbots and Clarity. I'll hit up hatred once I get that helmet enchant.

What do you do for money at this point?

I just haven't ever found a reliable way to farm exalts in the game (or enough chaos to trade for em), but if I am going to max out, I am going to have to figure that one out sooner or later...
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:

Resists aren't capped, and working towards more mana - I have tempered mind but haven't reached the spot to the right to place it yet. Watcher's eye is just freakishly expensive as is a memory vault with the helm enchant, so not there yet. Also don't have my last 2 points in my ascendency yet.

One nice thing is that I am able to have almost all my mana reserved - Right now using just Herald of Agony, Skitterbots and Clarity. I'll hit up hatred once I get that helmet enchant.

I just haven't ever found a reliable way to farm exalts in the game (or enough chaos to trade for em), but if I am going to max out, I am going to have to figure that one out sooner or later...

Remove clarity and put in precision, clarity is only required for when you get watcher's eye.

I reckon take out skitterbots and put in hatred with generosity support as it does more damage then skitterbots and is more reliable damage too.

The helm enchant is expensive and not required this early on. Use one without the enchant with the highest mana and ES for the price. They are cheap now, they were 1 ex when I bought mine but like 40c now?

Conqueror's efficiency, some 1% reduced mana jewels, enlighten, reduce HoAg on CoN, all the points on the tree go a long way to fitting all the auras in - just having all the mana reduce tricks gets you skitter, HoAg, hatred+generosity, precision/clarity and flesh and stone - and this is without the helm enchant. If you skip F&S you can have a easier time too.

IMO, work on capping res,
then work on getting L21 HoAg and L4 empower
then work on fitting in hatred, skitter - a cheaper option is hatred and aspect of the spider, see my earlier posts on spider vs skitter.
Then, you aim for 15k ES
Then you aim for L31 HoAg by sacrificing the astramentis and losing ES.
Then aim for as much ES and auras you can fit in to compensate.
Then you go back to DPS with wand upgrades, higher levels of HoAg etc.
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 10, 2020, 1:34:51 AM
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
Spoiler

I agree with most of Armisal's post, I didn't even check the Watcher's Eye price yet because they're always expensive. I think you're focusing a little too much on the ultra-luxury part of the guide. You really don't need all that stuff to do T16 maps. I'll link the items that I was using up until an hour ago, which I used until I completed the Atlas and killed the Shaper. Don't get discouraged if you die now and work on what Armisal's posted. Especially the resistances.

Now what I disagree with Armisal is using Clarity, as I started using it early to get more flat reserved mana. If you have 50 remaining, you can use everything without any trouble.

I'm terrible at making currency. I played a lot this league with 3 different characters and dropped 8 exalted orbs, but I made most of my money selling Betrayal stuff (scarabs, pure breachstones), 20/20 gems (sometimes 21/20). I did some Alva missions with my CoC Ice Nova but no luck there. Sorry I can't help much in this topic. The only advice I can give you is to spend as little time as possible in your hideout. This video by cutedog actually helped me a lot, if you want some farming tips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9VyqPgkBc0

Spoiler

I just now bought some new stuff because I want to try and kill the Elder but most of my gear are the ones I bought when starting the build. I'm using the Grand Spectrums (I dropped one, bought 2 for 60c, Emperor's Efficiency (story), Lethal Pride, Healthy Mind (bought the chaos corruption immunity after dying to Sirus 5 times and losing the portal) and Tempered Spirit.

Last edited by merendero on Feb 10, 2020, 1:47:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info