[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:
how u lvling this build??

i lvled with srs/zombies till lvl16 then quill rain+rain of arrows+hoag (+zombies later replaced by spectres)... was easy

Thank u!

And starter items to lvl, which are better?, its my first MG and i am a little lost xD
How do I go about crafting the +1 / +1 wand?
"
Armisal wrote:
"
"

He has the normal boss reduced curse effectiveness, so whatever curse you use, it doesnt make a huge difference. I usually go with Enfeeble or Proj Weakness. Depending on his mods.

And I always swap in Purity of Ice for the +5% max cold resists. You can even go as far and also run a Sapphire Flask, but thats questionable, Aul does not get many adds to regen flask charges.

Avoid poison is a "nope" mod. Can't do it if he has any other mods. I tried one for a service. He had 60% extra life on top, at depth ~550. So very easy, except the "avoid poison" mod. I gave up after he was still at 90% health after like 5 minutes :D

Called in a friend that runs a Zombie bosser, he downed him in no time.

So that mod is a run killer, don't do it.

If he has no damage mods, you can pretty much facetank him, even at 700+. Always assuming you have ~19k ES and run Purity of Ice.

If he has a damage mod, you will need to start actively evading his charges and area of effect stuff. Knowing when and where to dodge is very important, so if the fight is new to you, you might have some problems with that to start out. With his spike aoe skill, you don't only need to dodge at the right time, you also need to know where you need to go to avoid them.

If he has hard mods, try to avoid popping the cocoons. Just pop 2 and when he goes in the middle to do his charge thingy, always bait him to hit those two again, leaving the rest intact.

I can say that Aul is of course the by far hardest boss in the game, even for this build. The hardest I did was a solo fight against a 2 player Aul with exta life, onslaught and one damage mod, at dpth 750. Needed a few tries with that. The mods make a huge difference obviously. A 850 depth non-damage mod Aul is much easier than a 350 damage mod Aul.

Thanks for the info.

Isn’t it always a 2 player buffed up fight? One for you and one for the guy you are carrying - even though he stands outside the 2 player monster scaling is still in effect. Or do you tell them to go home and it scales back down to 1 player?

And how do you fit in the purity of ice? what do you remove?

I took out skitterbot (i want to keep discipline) but it all stuffs up - i think the generosity support turns off my discipline if i link it, so if i put purity of ice there it'll also turn it off?

I basically need to remove generosity support gem to make the setup work.

@Mecielle, is that right?
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 8, 2020, 10:41:57 AM
"

Has anyone found a way to speed up the clearing a tad? Or a more reliable means of stacking for boss encounters? My ball lightning misses targets far too often when they move suddenly. And without mouse support, targeting can be iffy. I was considering GMP or switching to a brand, but I'm not too familiar with brand mechanics.

Swapping Arc for Ball Lighting really speeds up the clear. Sparks works too but the range on Arc is such that the room is usually cleared b4 i enter it. But you need Ball for boss. I use GMP/Culling/Poison on ball and keeps 40% on single target. Flame as is in my Ring.

BTW, whats the upgraded shield?
Last edited by DumpsterJedi on Feb 8, 2020, 11:49:24 AM
Running HoAg, Skitter, Hatred, F$S.

I was using Utmost Might but by going going back to Charisma, freed up a passive and and 2 jewel slots, which allowed me to get better ES.

I upped the Quality to 20% cause I needed it. Now I have 127 Mana free. I would like to lower it to 57. Can I know a Quality % off this ring without having to start over?

Last edited by DumpsterJedi on Feb 8, 2020, 12:08:47 PM
Got a +2 skin. What gems for 3g2b1r?
"
Got a +2 skin. What gems for 3g2b1r?

That's what mine is too.

HoA, Vicious Projectiles, Pierce, Empower, Minion Damage, Deathmark.

That's what I'm using, anyway.
Build is crazy good with insane survival, my only complain is speed clear/blighted maps :P
"
TBorgezHU3 wrote:

Understood...but my problem is that i have free mana to use, but i can only activate 1 at time...when i activate clarity i get a auto cancel discipline...dunno why

you have Mortal Conviction (which forces only 1 aura) passive on body armour, coz you are using wrong body armour

Last edited by Sonidox on Feb 8, 2020, 3:11:15 PM
Hey right now im using HoA, Hatred, Skitterbots and Flesh and stone and am looking to get clarity as well so i can use the watchers eye for the extra energy shield. Which gem should i take out in oder to fit clarity in ? do i need to get an unset ring for that or can i get rid of any of my gems without loosing out on too much stuff ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info