[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Covenant wrote:
"
I'm curious to see some comparisons. I am at LV94, still need Bottled Faith, a LV4 Enlighten and Empower, but other than that, am going along rather well after respeccing my Hiero to guardian.

However, I keep seeing posts claiming 17-27K ES. What am I missing?

I'm currently at 11K, running Clarity, Hatred, Flesh and Stone, and HoA.

I have a few spots I could manage a little more Mana, but not much, especially while trying to keep resists up.

Any ideas or suggestions on improvement? I'm not at a PC to link my PoB ATM, but it followed the LV94 example here to a tee, including the lethal pride jewel. I'll add a PoB when I get home, or any can view my tree here.

27k ES is another build. Similar, but that will be skeletons I think.

17k is either clarity->ES watcher's eye, or discipline+%attribute stygian belt. Not an early goal.

You should hit 13k fairly easily, 14k should be reachable. Get the upgraded version of the shield. 10% to 20% of auras is a big deal, and 5% regen to you and minions is arguably bigger.
If you go coil (I prefer it), 15% attributes isn't horribly expensive and can be 20% quality for 18% total. At 400+ str and int that adds up for mana and ES.
You can get a bit more out of astramentis, high roll +20% quality.

Are you reserving 99% mana? Most ES comes from mana reserved, extra mana doesn't count. I like to keep 50-60 mana, some prefer less. More than 1% remaining is a waste.

I honestly forgot there is an upgrade to that shield, thank you for that.

I have 91 to 92% reservation ATM, but it also just occurred to me that have reduced Mana reservation on one or two of my jewels that I could rid of to reserve more.

Other than that, I do not have enough Mana pool to support much more until I get enlighten to lv4, but I am on console and there are so few that they are ridiculously expensive, so I have to do it myself.

Has anyone found a way to speed up the clearing a tad? Or a more reliable means of stacking for boss encounters? My ball lightning misses targets far too often when they move suddenly. And without mouse support, targeting can be iffy. I was considering GMP or switching to a brand, but I'm not too familiar with brand mechanics.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
I NEED PASTEBIN FOR
Skelemancer Variant: 1.3 million DPS per Skeleton, Same Great Defense PLZZZZZZ
Hello,
Do you think that HoAG is playable as a league starter ? (I have a decent play time)
Thank you
"
Seliphant wrote:
I believe these are best in slot boots. Crawler does phys and hatred hyperboosts the cold conversion. I just cant figure out what they would be worth.

I don't think the gain applies to the crawler. It just applies to you which is kinda useless.
"

I got my stuff posted on p352, sacrifices dmg and is super expensive but it gives you some ideas to what you should look for if you decide on that route. Wouldn't advice it unless you're on hc or really really really don't want to die in sc.
"
"
Covenant wrote:
"
I'm curious to see some comparisons. I am at LV94, still need Bottled Faith, a LV4 Enlighten and Empower, but other than that, am going along rather well after respeccing my Hiero to guardian.

I'm currently at 11K, running Clarity, Hatred, Flesh and Stone, and HoA.

I have a few spots I could manage a little more Mana, but not much, especially while trying to keep resists up.

Any ideas or suggestions on improvement? I'm not at a PC to link my PoB ATM, but it followed the LV94 example here to a tee, including the lethal pride jewel. I'll add a PoB when I get home, or any can view my tree here.

27k ES is another build. Similar, but that will be skeletons I think.

17k is either clarity->ES watcher's eye, or discipline+%attribute stygian belt. Not an early goal.

You should hit 13k fairly easily, 14k should be reachable. Get the upgraded version of the shield. 10% to 20% of auras is a big deal, and 5% regen to you and minions is arguably bigger.
If you go coil (I prefer it), 15% attributes isn't horribly expensive and can be 20% quality for 18% total. At 400+ str and int that adds up for mana and ES.
You can get a bit more out of astramentis, high roll +20% quality.

Are you reserving 99% mana? Most ES comes from mana reserved, extra mana doesn't count. I like to keep 50-60 mana, some prefer less. More than 1% remaining is a waste.

I honestly forgot there is an upgrade to that shield, thank you for that.

I have 91 to 92% reservation ATM, but it also just occurred to me that have reduced Mana reservation on one or two of my jewels that I could rid of to reserve more.

Other than that, I do not have enough Mana pool to support much more until I get enlighten to lv4, but I am on console and there are so few that they are ridiculously expensive, so I have to do it myself.

Has anyone found a way to speed up the clearing a tad? Or a more reliable means of stacking for boss encounters? My ball lightning misses targets far too often when they move suddenly. And without mouse support, targeting can be iffy. I was considering GMP or switching to a brand, but I'm not too familiar with brand mechanics.

on CoN if you get increased HoAg buff, ur chance to poison goes from 80 to 94%

I have 21/20 fast cast gem and my wand has ~15% fast cast and my ball only stacks like 30 on bosses if there are no ads. If you want to get it higher, you need to sacrifice a gem slot - GMP or lesser poison will help.

Brands are ok on clear, but on single target I find it stacks really really bad, I think you need to get rune binder to make it a bit better.
For anyone still having troubles to cap resis without taking suboptimal annointments on their amulet:

PM me here or ingame @Yabase if interested.
Last edited by _Yreth_ on Feb 8, 2020, 6:02:34 AM
how u lvling this build??
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:
how u lvling this build??

i lvled with srs/zombies till lvl16 then quill rain+rain of arrows+hoag (+zombies later replaced by spectres)... was easy
"
enolcycer21 wrote:
"
TBorgezHU3 wrote:
I'm 69 and followed the guide...but my Discipline and Hatred are insta cast, and can't use them at same time...why? char is open btw

Almost people use hatred, skitter bot , clarity and herald of agony as it makes almost full mana reserve. Only you have some reduce mana reserve (example on amulet and all -1 mana reserve on jewel), helm enchant. The easy way is not use discline as usually as i check it not worth same as you get some strength and mana Just see my profie as im not use discine as i try to use it and get same es as i get much strenth and mana on amulet.

Understood...but my problem is that i have free mana to use, but i can only activate 1 at time...when i activate clarity i get a auto cancel discipline...dunno why

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info