[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

hey guys. i just started streaming again. twitch.tv/mcloren91
i stream most days from 7pm est- about midnight if anyone wants to stop by and ask some question about the build. and if i dont know it i will for sure find the answer.
Last edited by mcloren91 on Feb 7, 2020, 6:54:23 PM
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Ankhain wrote:
My question is how to fit flesh and stone when I have skitter bot, hatred generosity and clarity. Where should it link it?

skitter + hatred + generosity + enlighten in +1 shaper glove

flesh and stone, clarity in helm or boots

So I should drop convocation?
Last edited by Ankhain on Feb 7, 2020, 9:48:08 AM
Would wicked Ward be useful for this build? Seems like my regen isn't doing much as it is.

Also, do my minions need Necromatic Aegis? It give me 2300 more ES and they seem tough enough without it.

Well, I thought I was doing well, though taking some pretty close calls in Delve and T16s. But lvl 83 Mastermind kicked my ass. No facetanking there. But even running around i was getting 1 and 2 shotted. 13K ES but im not doing something right.
Last edited by DumpsterJedi on Feb 7, 2020, 11:15:16 AM
"
Ankhain wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Ankhain wrote:
My question is how to fit flesh and stone when I have skitter bot, hatred generosity and clarity. Where should it link it?

skitter + hatred + generosity + enlighten in +1 shaper glove

flesh and stone, clarity in helm or boots

So I should drop convocation?

no, find something else to drop
Just letting people know I've got some (slight) upgrades so some of my old gear is on sale:

My boots - served me well with the great res and high move speed. Has the perfect 2% life regen enchantment too. The mana and ES are the icing on the cake. Even comes with dodge!

This item served me very well, my +2 chest that got my to L31 HoA. I've snapped up an upgrade but it's like 20ex for ~10% of an upgrade.

If you run HoA, empower, Awakened vicious proj, piece, hypothermia and vile toxins, the dps is only about 10% off the top end ones. It's also much less mana reservation so you can either save points on the tree or 1% reduce mana corruptions on jewels or the other mana reduce tricks (basically saves u $$$ as all the tricks cost currency).

This armor 1R-5G:

2794 hypo vile0
4197 hypo vile

slight upgrade 1R-4G-1B:

4251 minion hypo

2996 minion vile0 = 7.2%
4489 minion vile = 6.9%

super end game upgrade 1R-3G-2B:
3811 minion deathmark0 = 36%
4769 minion deathmark = 13%

prices negotiable
Just hit level 100 and 40/40 challenges with this build, definitely recommended
A lot have happened with Hoag guardians since I last played it in previous leagues, new gems and other combinations giving us a lot more freedom with different setups and options elsewhere.

Here's my current setup in MHC this time around, I still got ways to go. Need better gems, craft better overall pieces and maybe swap to 31hoag eventually. I set a rule for myself to never go below 25k es now that I don't run vigilant strike anymore so it might not be possible in the end, we'll see. It's super hard to find proper items in HC so I can't really just go buy my stuff even if I had the currency. I still haven't seen a +1 gloves show up and I've had my search up for 2weeks. I self enchanted my helm.

Quick stats
25.3k es
52/40block
2.6k/4.4k combat regen (10k/12k during time of need)
1.86m shaper dps deathmarked.
Spider, hatred, f&s as auras.

ES high! Dps lowish, nature of being in HC. Can't do dmg if I'm dead! Some might think I'm exaggerating my defenses but I've taken some 18-22k dmg spikes last couple of weeks so 25k+ es it is. I'd like to think that I still managed to find a good balance between def/dmg, some people sacrifice all dmg and go full tankmode at 30k+. I still want more dmg but it hurts inside every time I don't take that mananode on the tree.

https://pastebin.com/0QcjfqBh

I don't run it anymore but I'd like to give a shoutout to my two MVPs this league when I was still progressing my tankyness:
chaining 25k+ VMS is such a broken combo, cant belive it's still untouched.

Easy, smooth 40sec fortify. Whats not to like? Most likely saved me a couple of times when I was sub 20k es. Any 1.5speed weapon works fine, anccall takes care of the targeting, no namelocking required. Just hit the ground in the vicinity of mobs and you get fort up.

edit: Someone msged ingame when I was afk and logged before I got back. Asked about budget of all this for hc, quickly summing it all up my stuff is around 300ex +-50ex in hc.
You can do A LOT for way less tho, ~30ex would still give you something like 18k es and maybe around 1m dps. Super budget you can do mindspiral, atziri foible, rainbowstrides, dreamfragments and other cheap stuff with rares and such. Friend recently rerolled a guardian and had 13k es when he first entered maps with sub 7ex budget.
Last edited by Lysithea on Feb 7, 2020, 2:06:24 PM
Hey guys,

Here is two small questions :

I use a 3L : Raise spectre + Feeding Frenzy + meat shield
But I don't really get the value of Feeding Frenzy...

I see a lot of other build (HoA Mana guard) using Empower 3 there for another spectre.

What have the best value in terms of DPS/DEF ?

I see a lot of poeple running without the GOLDEN RULE. And I don't know what to do regarding that. Should I remove it to ? I don't really get perfectly the advantage you have with it and when do you replace it ?

Thank you a lot in advance,

Peace !
Last edited by Qwaks on Feb 7, 2020, 1:34:09 PM
"
Qwaks wrote:
Hey guys,

Here is two small questions :

I use a 3L : Raise spectre + Feeding Frenzy + meat shield
But I don't really get the value of Feeding Frenzy...

I see a lot of other build (HoA Mana guard) using Empower 3 there for another spectre.

What have the best value in terms of DPS/DEF ?

I see a lot of poeple running without the GOLDEN RULE. And I don't know what to do regarding that. Should I remove it to ? I don't really get perfectly the advantage you have with it and when do you replace it ?

Thank you a lot in advance,

Peace !

1. so the feeding frezny tooltip in game doesnt explain much. i went and pulled what the feeding frenzy does for you and your minions.

Minions supported by the skill will have 5-14% more damage. In addition, while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed [1]. Minions supported by the skill will therefore get a total of 16.5-26.4% more damage.

This is what the buff does for your HoAG.

2. No keep Golden rule. it helps u be able to gain stack for HoAG on boss fights. without it u would techinally be able to get 40stacks it will take twice the amount of time. Also you wouldnt want to even think of replacing it until u are full endgame build and doing about 4mil shaper/elder dps at that point you could consider removing it and wouldstill be able to do those fights with overall good damage.
guys, why does my ball lightning not procking herald of agony? what am i missing?
THankk you <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info