[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
n1kus wrote:
guys, why does my ball lightning not procking herald of agony? what am i missing?
THankk you <3

you are missing a public character tab on your account so we can actually see your links for one.
IGN: DabrixRN
I talked with a ManaGard guy who used Winter Orb to apply poison. It lets you move around and not have to aim. Worked pretty well and less annoying than ball lighting.

But now I am running Hatred and Elemental Equilibrium, seems like that's not the best idea.

Has anyone messed with other ways of targeting/applying stacks? I am currently using ball lighting with GMP-Culling Strike. It's slower but very easy to keep 40 HoAg up and I love the 10% boss drop, though occasionally seems like CS misses.

Is there a Lighting skill that works like Winter orb? Maybe Orb of Storms?
Does it have to be a projectile skill or can AOE or chaining work?

Edit: Spark seems to work amazingly well on mobs as does Arc but not so good on single bosses as BL. Arc doesn't use GMP so cant be easily swapped with GMP for FastCast unless you have a white socket. Sparks can. Still testing. Orb of Storm has issues with keeping stacks. Haven't tried with fast cast which may help. Can also try poison support. I like orb because you just drop and it cast by itself.Easier to maneuver. Closest thing to Winter Orb. Tho it doesn't follow. Have not tried brand since I don't have the 4 points to get the double brand keystone.
Last edited by DumpsterJedi on Feb 8, 2020, 12:00:23 AM
"
n1kus wrote:
guys, why does my ball lightning not procking herald of agony? what am i missing?
THankk you <3

What u are misssing is a source of chaos damage. you will need to have lesser posion instead of GMP or faster cast until u get a CoN ring.
For flesh and blood do you use flesh or blood stance? Thx
This build is amazing. Got to 97 for the first time ever and still having a blast! Killed everything!

Has anyone tried to swap flame dash and faster casting for something like leap and fortify? Is it scaling back the dps too much? Another 20% dmg off is juicy tho...

I'm 69 and followed the guide...but my Discipline and Hatred are insta cast, and can't use them at same time...why? char is open btw
I'm curious to see some comparisons. I am at LV94, still need Bottled Faith, a LV4 Enlighten and Empower, but other than that, am going along rather well after respeccing my Hiero to guardian.

However, I keep seeing posts claiming 17-27K ES. What am I missing?

I'm currently at 11K, running Clarity, Hatred, Flesh and Stone, and HoA.

I have a few spots I could manage a little more Mana, but not much, especially while trying to keep resists up.

Any ideas or suggestions on improvement? I'm not at a PC to link my PoB ATM, but it followed the LV94 example here to a tee, including the lethal pride jewel. I'll add a PoB when I get home, or any can view my tree here.

PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
"
TBorgezHU3 wrote:
I'm 69 and followed the guide...but my Discipline and Hatred are insta cast, and can't use them at same time...why? char is open btw

Almost people use hatred, skitter bot , clarity and herald of agony as it makes almost full mana reserve. Only you have some reduce mana reserve (example on amulet and all -1 mana reserve on jewel), helm enchant. The easy way is not use discline as usually as i check it not worth same as you get some strength and mana Just see my profie as im not use discine as i try to use it and get same es as i get much strenth and mana on amulet.

"
I'm curious to see some comparisons. I am at LV94, still need Bottled Faith, a LV4 Enlighten and Empower, but other than that, am going along rather well after respeccing my Hiero to guardian.

However, I keep seeing posts claiming 17-27K ES. What am I missing?

I'm currently at 11K, running Clarity, Hatred, Flesh and Stone, and HoA.

I have a few spots I could manage a little more Mana, but not much, especially while trying to keep resists up.

Any ideas or suggestions on improvement? I'm not at a PC to link my PoB ATM, but it followed the LV94 example here to a tee, including the lethal pride jewel. I'll add a PoB when I get home, or any can view my tree here.

27k ES is another build. Similar, but that will be skeletons I think.

17k is either clarity->ES watcher's eye, or discipline+%attribute stygian belt. Not an early goal.

You should hit 13k fairly easily, 14k should be reachable. Get the upgraded version of the shield. 10% to 20% of auras is a big deal, and 5% regen to you and minions is arguably bigger.
If you go coil (I prefer it), 15% attributes isn't horribly expensive and can be 20% quality for 18% total. At 400+ str and int that adds up for mana and ES.
You can get a bit more out of astramentis, high roll +20% quality.

Are you reserving 99% mana? Most ES comes from mana reserved, extra mana doesn't count. I like to keep 50-60 mana, some prefer less. More than 1% remaining is a waste.
I believe these are best in slot boots. Crawler does phys and hatred hyperboosts the cold conversion. I just cant figure out what they would be worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info