[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

i have all the end game gear so how im active all 3 auras ?
Hi it's time for me to retire the mana guardian. I'm playing an eternity shroud trickster now and I want to max that one out.

Full gear for sale including gems. Watchers eye with clarity is missing but the rest of it is there. Armor is off color with awakened added fire damage, don't knock it till you try it :D, jewels included with corrupted blood, etc.

pob here https://pastebin.com/Y0cJ68u5
11k es, lvl 32 hoag
skitter,hatred,hoag,precision

"

pm me an offer
"
Mecielle wrote:
Capping resists is something that is easily manageable with gear, without giving up any ES. I don't see any reason to use passives on resists, except maybe when you are starting out and can't afford a 190-200% resist ring.

There are always useful other passives that can be taken, so the aim should be to not go out of your way to cap resists with passives. Again, talking min-maxing. To start out its fine I guess.

EDIT: Just saw you use 2 CoN. I assume until you get the helmet enchant, which will also make HoAg cost 0% mana reservation with just 1 CoN. So thats a reason too I guess. But of course also not ideal.

no i chose to run 2 CoN. i want the raw damage increase for the crawler along with wanted to get HoAG down as low as i could. Yes the helm enchant could work there but i am looking into a few other things for the helm instead. i havent settled on anything just yet
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Capping resists is something that is easily manageable with gear, without giving up any ES. I don't see any reason to use passives on resists, except maybe when you are starting out and can't afford a 190-200% resist ring.

There are always useful other passives that can be taken, so the aim should be to not go out of your way to cap resists with passives. Again, talking min-maxing. To start out its fine I guess.

EDIT: Just saw you use 2 CoN. I assume until you get the helmet enchant, which will also make HoAg cost 0% mana reservation with just 1 CoN. So thats a reason too I guess. But of course also not ideal.

no i chose to run 2 CoN. i want the raw damage increase for the crawler along with wanted to get HoAG down as low as i could. Yes the helm enchant could work there but i am looking into a few other things for the helm instead. i havent settled on anything just yet

Bit weird, but ok, to each their own I guess.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 7, 2020, 2:26:48 AM
WTS managuard full gear, pm me an offer

https://pastebin.com/JkKyQjjF

Spoiler

@hitmantb Hey, man! Great build, enjoying it a lot.
Can you help me out a bit, I completed 5 out of 4 of Mana Reservation requests and I am wondering if the last request actually will allow me to cast 4 auras.

"2) Two corrupted jewels with 1% mana reservation reduction, notice because of some really funky formulas, one jewel doesn't do anything."

2% mana reservation reduction?
My Harold of Agony needs 27% mana reserved
Hatred 33%
Skitterbots 28%
Flesh and Stone 20%
That's 108% mana reserved.

I mean, or did I do something wrong with my gear or in passive tree?

Can you, or anyone, please take a look at my gear and tree?

I moved my Poacher's Mark skill to an elder ring and in place of the gem I moved molten shell in so that it auto casts, which is sweet.
And I added Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support so that I can shoot 6 Ball Lightning projectiles in a cone, which translates into a more chill run.

AND poacher's mark on a ring with Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support applies the cures more broadly than just in a circle.

Other than that I didn't make any more modifications.

"
"

He has the normal boss reduced curse effectiveness, so whatever curse you use, it doesnt make a huge difference. I usually go with Enfeeble or Proj Weakness. Depending on his mods.

And I always swap in Purity of Ice for the +5% max cold resists. You can even go as far and also run a Sapphire Flask, but thats questionable, Aul does not get many adds to regen flask charges.

Avoid poison is a "nope" mod. Can't do it if he has any other mods. I tried one for a service. He had 60% extra life on top, at depth ~550. So very easy, except the "avoid poison" mod. I gave up after he was still at 90% health after like 5 minutes :D

Called in a friend that runs a Zombie bosser, he downed him in no time.

So that mod is a run killer, don't do it.

If he has no damage mods, you can pretty much facetank him, even at 700+. Always assuming you have ~19k ES and run Purity of Ice.

If he has a damage mod, you will need to start actively evading his charges and area of effect stuff. Knowing when and where to dodge is very important, so if the fight is new to you, you might have some problems with that to start out. With his spike aoe skill, you don't only need to dodge at the right time, you also need to know where you need to go to avoid them.

If he has hard mods, try to avoid popping the cocoons. Just pop 2 and when he goes in the middle to do his charge thingy, always bait him to hit those two again, leaving the rest intact.

I can say that Aul is of course the by far hardest boss in the game, even for this build. The hardest I did was a solo fight against a 2 player Aul with exta life, onslaught and one damage mod, at dpth 750. Needed a few tries with that. The mods make a huge difference obviously. A 850 depth non-damage mod Aul is much easier than a 350 damage mod Aul.

Thanks for the info.

Isn’t it always a 2 player buffed up fight? One for you and one for the guy you are carrying - even though he stands outside the 2 player monster scaling is still in effect. Or do you tell them to go home and it scales back down to 1 player?

And how do you fit in the purity of ice? what do you remove?

I took out skitterbot (i want to keep discipline) but it all stuffs up - i think the generosity support turns off my discipline if i link it, so if i put purity of ice there it'll also turn it off?

I basically need to remove generosity support gem to make the setup work.
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 7, 2020, 5:23:52 AM
My question is how to fit flesh and stone when I have skitter bot, hatred generosity and clarity. Where should it link it?
"
Ankhain wrote:
My question is how to fit flesh and stone when I have skitter bot, hatred generosity and clarity. Where should it link it?

skitter + hatred + generosity + enlighten in +1 shaper glove

flesh and stone, clarity in helm or boots
How does Golden Rule double poison application?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info