[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Good day!
Tell me, what can I improve in my equip and build?
Naturally, considering that I am level 86.
I can not properly balance the resist without significant costs on the belt, ring and boots.
Thank!

https://pastebin.com/nm4xKQc3

ring and boots are enough to balance resists, i'm using cyclopean coil for shock and ignite immunity
got today for 11ex
got for 15c, crafted cannot be frozen and slamed hunters 10% strength

you can take more resists in tree if you need them
Last edited by Sonidox on Feb 6, 2020, 2:45:42 PM
pretty sick, that +1 (not +2) all white socket skin of the loyal are selling worse than 3g 2r 1b because ppl dont bother to search for them.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for Aul?

I've carried some, but failed some too.

I think if Aul has avoid ailments, or has extra fire/cold/lightning damage he hits hard and even my 18.9k ES melts or gets 1 shot.

What curse do people use? swap out poachers for more damage like projectile weakness or is it better to try to slow him down or take away his 1 hit with temp chains or enfeeble? Even his normal charge move hurts a bit.

Any aul carries can help?

He has the normal boss reduced curse effectiveness, so whatever curse you use, it doesnt make a huge difference. I usually go with Enfeeble or Proj Weakness. Depending on his mods.

And I always swap in Purity of Ice for the +5% max cold resists. You can even go as far and also run a Sapphire Flask, but thats questionable, Aul does not get many adds to regen flask charges.

Avoid poison is a "nope" mod. Can't do it if he has any other mods. I tried one for a service. He had 60% extra life on top, at depth ~550. So very easy, except the "avoid poison" mod. I gave up after he was still at 90% health after like 5 minutes :D

Called in a friend that runs a Zombie bosser, he downed him in no time.

So that mod is a run killer, don't do it.

If he has no damage mods, you can pretty much facetank him, even at 700+. Always assuming you have ~19k ES and run Purity of Ice.

If he has a damage mod, you will need to start actively evading his charges and area of effect stuff. Knowing when and where to dodge is very important, so if the fight is new to you, you might have some problems with that to start out. With his spike aoe skill, you don't only need to dodge at the right time, you also need to know where you need to go to avoid them.

If he has hard mods, try to avoid popping the cocoons. Just pop 2 and when he goes in the middle to do his charge thingy, always bait him to hit those two again, leaving the rest intact.

I can say that Aul is of course the by far hardest boss in the game, even for this build. The hardest I did was a solo fight against a 2 player Aul with exta life, onslaught and one damage mod, at dpth 750. Needed a few tries with that. The mods make a huge difference obviously. A 850 depth non-damage mod Aul is much easier than a 350 damage mod Aul.

Thanks for the info.

Isn’t it always a 2 player buffed up fight? One for you and one for the guy you are carrying - even though he stands outside the 2 player monster scaling is still in effect. Or do you tell them to go home and it scales back down to 1 player?
"
Leeman wrote:
Taking offers on my wand:

ign: bbbACHI

Why are you selling that monster?

I’d take it if i had the 200ex lol, I’m not even close to it btw
"
Sonidox wrote:
ring and boots are enough to balance resists, i'm using cyclopean coil for shock and ignite immunity
got today for 11ex

I don’t agree with that last statement. There are big sacrifices to be made if you take resistances on the tree. It’s like over 7 points to get that res cluster and in doing so, you can’t get all the reduced mana reservation and can’t fit all the auras or won’t be able to go dual curse. Fine early on but you can’t min max for late game without sacrificing a big aura like discipline or skitterbots
"
Armisal wrote:

Thanks for the info.

Isn’t it always a 2 player buffed up fight? One for you and one for the guy you are carrying - even though he stands outside the 2 player monster scaling is still in effect. Or do you tell them to go home and it scales back down to 1 player?

Well, my own Auls were not 2 player Auls :D Thats what I meant. Thats why I specified. Doing a lot of delving past 600, finding Auls isn't too rare, so you will have some 1 player Auls too.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 6, 2020, 6:09:31 PM
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Sonidox wrote:
got today for 11ex

I don’t agree with that last statement. There are big sacrifices to be made if you take resistances on the tree. It’s like over 7 points to get that res cluster and in doing so, you can’t get all the reduced mana reservation and can’t fit all the auras or won’t be able to go dual curse. Fine early on but you can’t min max for late game without sacrificing a big aura like discipline or skitterbots

im not sure if i agree there. i have about 7points in res in the the tree and still run 5 arua. unless u are talking about running 6 auras then i could maybe agree if i did some test building. but making up for those resist could be hard.
Capping resists is something that is easily manageable with gear, without giving up any ES. I don't see any reason to use passives on resists, except maybe when you are starting out and can't afford a 190-200% resist ring.

There are always useful other passives that can be taken, so the aim should be to not go out of your way to cap resists with passives. Again, talking min-maxing. To start out its fine I guess.

EDIT: Just saw you use 2 CoN. I assume until you get the helmet enchant, which will also make HoAg cost 0% mana reservation with just 1 CoN. So thats a reason too I guess. But of course also not ideal.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 6, 2020, 6:35:19 PM
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Leeman wrote:
Taking offers on my wand:

ign: bbbACHI

Why are you selling that monster?

I’d take it if i had the 200ex lol, I’m not even close to it btw

It's worth far too much of my total wealth to keep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info