[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
DumpsterJedi wrote:
I am using every mana trick you showed. I still cannot use, herald, skitter, hatred, and flesh & stone at the same time. What am I missing?

40% nostalgia
Charisma
2% jewels
Lvl 5 enlighten on shaper's gloves
20% skitterbot on helm
and every node help!

Your CoN is at 40%. Get it to 48% with life/mana catalysts. Can't do the math right now, but it might be enough. It should I think. I am running all the auras you mentioned + Aspect of the Spider. Only difference is that I have the HoAg enchant. So with a Skitterbot enchant instead you should be able to run everything you mentioneed once you get the ring to 48%.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 6, 2020, 5:56:30 AM
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Nekuuu wrote:
I'm having difficulties in picking a wand a recently crafted this

I don't know if it would be a better damage increase than my previous wand

I'm basically deciding whether or not +1 spell skill gems is better than the increased damage and attack speed.

Check in PoB.

My guess is if you reach L31 HoAg then the +2 will be more dps. If not, the two are competitive, ur wand looks like it can add 10% more damage (i haven't Pob for you but thats my feel from those numbers) and the +2 wand might actually be worse off.

Just checked PoB, the +1 Minion and +1 Spell gems does 50,000 more shaper DPS in total, basically the same damage wise. Man, such a shame, I thought after crafting that wand I'd get an immense damage increase, unfortunate.
"
Nekuuu wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Nekuuu wrote:

I'm basically deciding whether or not +1 spell skill gems is better than the increased damage and attack speed.

Check in PoB.

My guess is if you reach L31 HoAg then the +2 will be more dps. If not, the two are competitive, ur wand looks like it can add 10% more damage (i haven't Pob for you but thats my feel from those numbers) and the +2 wand might actually be worse off.

Just checked PoB, the +1 Minion and +1 Spell gems does 50,000 more shaper DPS in total, basically the same damage wise. Man, such a shame, I thought after crafting that wand I'd get an immense damage increase, unfortunate.

Yea, a +2 wand is only worth it when it enables you to reach level 31 HoAg. Level 30 to 31 is a flat out 25-30% more damage increase to the build. Its insane.

If you are struggling for currency to improve other parts of your gear (for example a +1 amulet, +1 corrupted body armour, crafted belt) I think selling the +2 wand and getting onto improving the other stuff while using your +1 wand might be the play. Of course you will need to get a +2 wand again in the end if you have all the other stuff, to reach level 31.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 6, 2020, 7:08:35 AM
"
Nekuuu wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Nekuuu wrote:

Check in PoB.

Also keep in mind though, ur +2 wand has fast cast, which means vs bosses in no ads phases, ur stacking more virulance = more dps.

Non fast cast, with just poison support and ball lightning, ur probably getting less than 30 stacks.

I have 21/20 fast cast, a wand with ~15% fast cast and when i 1vs1 bosses my virulance is like 30. 10 stacks of virulance is alot of damage - something that PoB doesn't show as everyone is putting the max 40 which isn't true with the normal setup - from my testing anyway.
Don't make my mistake.
With Pierce support and w/o it - it's two different builds!!!
---
"
Other colors work too, generally speaking, anything with no more than 3 red sockets and no more than 2 blue sockets, work just fine. Even 4 green is usable if you can get one at good price.

---
I was lucky to get +2 gem level Skin with 3R-1G-2B for 8ex. And run with it to 94 level with 31-HoAg. Good defence, very low clear speed - so? i think that it's normal.

Today i was pissed off about clearing T16 maps. It was so slow!!! And a decided to try different colors. I have no money for rocomended one, but i found 1R-2G-3B with +2 gems.

My setup Hoag-Pierce-Empower-MinionDmg-Dethmark-AddedChaos.

Yes. I lost some dmg and now i need 4 min to kill Sirus (not 3 as before). But now I can RUN maps, Blight and Legion encounters! Its awesome!

"
Armisal wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for Aul?

I've carried some, but failed some too.

I think if Aul has avoid ailments, or has extra fire/cold/lightning damage he hits hard and even my 18.9k ES melts or gets 1 shot.

What curse do people use? swap out poachers for more damage like projectile weakness or is it better to try to slow him down or take away his 1 hit with temp chains or enfeeble? Even his normal charge move hurts a bit.

Any aul carries can help?
I was having mana reservation issues because I could only get a 4R-2G body so I was putting F&S in there at it was upping the mana reservation.

So a couple of questions. Is it worth using Skitterbot without Hypothermia?

And how in the heck are people getting lvl31 HoAg? Im only at 27.

Is it worth getting both glancing blow nodes? I have 2 within easy reach.

How does one get the 10% chance to intimidate? I didn't see any lethal pride with them.

https://pastebin.com/Vg1Mujjt

thanks!
Last edited by DumpsterJedi on Feb 6, 2020, 8:09:18 AM
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for Aul?

I've carried some, but failed some too.

I think if Aul has avoid ailments, or has extra fire/cold/lightning damage he hits hard and even my 18.9k ES melts or gets 1 shot.

What curse do people use? swap out poachers for more damage like projectile weakness or is it better to try to slow him down or take away his 1 hit with temp chains or enfeeble? Even his normal charge move hurts a bit.

Any aul carries can help?

He has the normal boss reduced curse effectiveness, so whatever curse you use, it doesnt make a huge difference. I usually go with Enfeeble or Proj Weakness. Depending on his mods.

And I always swap in Purity of Ice for the +5% max cold resists. You can even go as far and also run a Sapphire Flask, but thats questionable, Aul does not get many adds to regen flask charges.

Avoid poison is a "nope" mod. Can't do it if he has any other mods. I tried one for a service. He had 60% extra life on top, at depth ~550. So very easy, except the "avoid poison" mod. I gave up after he was still at 90% health after like 5 minutes :D

Called in a friend that runs a Zombie bosser, he downed him in no time.

So that mod is a run killer, don't do it.

If he has no damage mods, you can pretty much facetank him, even at 700+. Always assuming you have ~19k ES and run Purity of Ice.

If he has a damage mod, you will need to start actively evading his charges and area of effect stuff. Knowing when and where to dodge is very important, so if the fight is new to you, you might have some problems with that to start out. With his spike aoe skill, you don't only need to dodge at the right time, you also need to know where you need to go to avoid them.

If he has hard mods, try to avoid popping the cocoons. Just pop 2 and when he goes in the middle to do his charge thingy, always bait him to hit those two again, leaving the rest intact.

I can say that Aul is of course the by far hardest boss in the game, even for this build. The hardest I did was a solo fight against a 2 player Aul with exta life, onslaught and one damage mod, at dpth 750. Needed a few tries with that. The mods make a huge difference obviously. A 850 depth non-damage mod Aul is much easier than a 350 damage mod Aul.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 6, 2020, 8:17:23 AM
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:

And how in the heck are people getting lvl31 HoAg? Im only at 27.

Hoag 21 lvl
+2 gems level on chest (=23)
Empower 4 lvl + 2 lvl from chest (=28)
+2 from wand (=30)
+1 from amulet (=31)

Taking offers on my wand:

ign: bbbACHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info