[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi guys, I love this build very much.

I did some very drastic changes to the build and I came up with this
https://pastebin.com/JwrKADXz POB

All PHYS is taken as ele dmg, and the resist is at 81max, meaning 19% of incoming dmg can be mitigated with flasks (topaz,fire/cold)

Its maxed block without the Rumi's since we dont regenerate life cuz of boots so its pointless to get time of need.
Bastion of hope puts us at 55% block, and if we pop flasks we its 75%.

This setup its completely different and I wanted to know why it isnt working as far as tankyness goes.
The dmg is at around 4million HoAg.
Please check it out before commenting.
I am using every mana trick you showed. I still cannot use, herald, skitter, hatred, and flesh & stone at the same time. What am I missing?

40% nostalgia
Charisma
2% jewels
Lvl 5 enlighten on shaper's gloves
20% skitterbot on helm
and every node help!

"
DumpsterJedi wrote:
I am using every mana trick you showed. I still cannot use, herald, skitter, hatred, and flesh & stone at the same time. What am I missing?

40% nostalgia
Charisma
2% jewels
20% skitterbot on helm
and every node help!

What are your HoAg colors? Seems like your crawler is using a lot of multipliers.
"
hipposaver wrote:
so I finally was able to get skitterbots, hatred, discipline, aspect of the spider, clarity and HoA active at lv31, all i have left is to get a +1 skin, any ideas the best way to do this? theyre selling for like 100ex on the market

Bring your ring up to 48% with catalysts to help a bit.
I'm having difficulties in picking a wand a recently crafted this

I don't know if it would be a better damage increase than my previous wand

I'm basically deciding whether or not +1 spell skill gems is better than the increased damage and attack speed.
Last edited by Nekuuu on Feb 6, 2020, 2:13:17 AM
"
Armisal wrote:

If you don’t go intimidate lethal pride you either pick bastion or time of need. Bastion seems like the weaker of the two. Bastion stops stun lock which the pantheon has a fix anyway. The other pantheon options aren’t that great either, so bring king is fine to pick.

You don't get wrecked by chained projectiles coming from your Spectres by going Brine King instead of Lunaris?
"
falaakr wrote:
Unwavering crusade gives 30% increased damage, not 30% more damage. Since HoA naturally has a ton of increased damage (640% at 40 virulence stack at lvl 31), the 30% increased damage from crusade is not bigvery helpful. And time of need is indeed quite nice against bosses.

"
Mecielle wrote:
Huh, thats a lot of pages added to the thread since I was last active here like a month ago. Came back and changed some stuff around.

19500 ES

~6 million Tail Spike single target DPS (no Frenzies, Proj. Weakness, Vile Toxins instead of Pierce)

HoAg has exactly 0 mana reservation now, with only one 1% reduced mana reserved corruption on a jewel.

Running: HoAg, Hatred, Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone, Aspect of the Spider and Clarity

That should be the most auras you can run with the build, and I feel all of them are very much worth it to just have one curse and use +1 gloves and lose some ES from the Annointment. Curses are pretty much useless in deep delves anyways because of the insane reduced effectiveness they get.

Flesh and Stone is probably the biggest defensive buff out of these. Of course the chill and hinder from Skitterbots and Spider is huge too, but 50% less hits on me is actually something I notice immediatly, even at only 800 depth.

As far as my gear is concerned, I think only my wand can use an upgrade. Everything else should be close to perfect.

And a Lethal Pride with intimidate on hit (on Unnatural Calm) for the 10% more damage and +20 str on other passives we take. And a clarity ES Watchers Eye.

And as I see from the last few pages Cyclopian Coil is still the most overrated item for this build. Get an ok crafted staygian, that gives 1000 ES more + resists or whatever and an abyss socket. Or get a well crafted stygian and it gives 2000 ES more + resists or whatever and an abyss socket. Shock and Ignite immunity comes from flasks of course.

Any obvious upgrades I missed? Except the wand I mean, gonna craft one with minion damage instead of spell damage soon.

Why don't you run vaal molten shell+soul ripper? I find it very useful in deep delves, it's literraly 30k additional ES at the cost of a flask slot. This makes cyclopean coil a bit better, as you have to give up a flask slot so immunities are more usefull. Also you talk about reduced curse effectiveness, i don't think monster gets that in delve (excepted when they get that 60% curse effectiveness mod). Awakened curse on hit + projectile weakness is a good dps boost too.

Perma VMS with Soul Rippr is lined up for when I feel I need it. Up to 1000 depth it isn't really needed with the build. But yea, thats of course the plan.

And monsters dont get any mod. It is simply that the deeper you go the more reduced curse effectiveness you have. I think it starts taking effect somewhere around 1100? Not sure, would have to check because my last deep delver was the classic evasion/dodge glass cannon and it didn't matter for him. But can't check because I'm not at home right now.
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:

40% nostalgia
Charisma
2% jewels
20% skitterbot on helm
and every node help!

conquerer's efficiency missing!
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:

If you don’t go intimidate lethal pride you either pick bastion or time of need. Bastion seems like the weaker of the two. Bastion stops stun lock which the pantheon has a fix anyway. The other pantheon options aren’t that great either, so bring king is fine to pick.

You don't get wrecked by chained projectiles coming from your Spectres by going Brine King instead of Lunaris?

I rarely die, but when i die its to:

- Uber elder fight with lots of crap on the floor
- Aul with extra damage mods or avoid poison and I get to the end of the fight with screen wide cannon spam
- lag
- vaal temple girl whose last and enraged
- uber atziri
- carrying baran challenge and he gets off a few spells that hit hard (only once and could have been lag anyhow)
- metamorph who does some fire spell that hits fast and hard
- standing in exploding strong box
- pheonix - I don't understand the fight - what am i supposed to target and avoid?

- stuck in darkness in delve (my fault, avoidable)
- forgetting to turn on auras and running into sirus big beam (my fault, avoidable)

Maps, I don't think i die from monsters ever.

Most common cause of deaths for me is metamorph with hard hitting fast fire spells (but to be fair, i'm so tank so i don't even try to dodge now, i just stand there because almost everything doesn't hurt and I don't even flask or molten shell) and the other most common death is carry's people's hard Aul's.
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 6, 2020, 5:11:33 AM
"
Nekuuu wrote:
I'm having difficulties in picking a wand a recently crafted this

I don't know if it would be a better damage increase than my previous wand

I'm basically deciding whether or not +1 spell skill gems is better than the increased damage and attack speed.

Check in PoB.

My guess is if you reach L31 HoAg then the +2 will be more dps. If not, the two are competitive, ur wand looks like it can add 10% more damage (i haven't Pob for you but thats my feel from those numbers) and the +2 wand might actually be worse off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info