[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

now out of curiousity why would u run poachers mark? does the agony crawler killing a monster grant IT the frenzy charges?

if it does this would explain my furstration like a month ago when i thought poachers mark was doing nothing at all.
Last edited by mcloren91 on Feb 5, 2020, 7:21:17 PM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
now out of curiousity why would u run poachers mark? does the agony crawler killing a monster grant IT the frenzy charges?

Yes.
I switch to awakened curse on hit proj weakness in place of faster casting and flame dash when I need more damage. I swap meat shield with flame dash.
"
arandan wrote:
"
mcloren91 wrote:

Yes.
I switch to awakened curse on hit proj weakness in place of faster casting and flame dash when I need more damage. I swap meat shield with flame dash.

not trying to sound like a ass. could someone esle verify for me this is 100% true please
You can test it yourself, don't need to take anybody's word for it.
Put poachers mark in your weapon, whatever level, go to a zone where mobs live long enough for you to apply it to mobs, then stop after a few packs and look at your crawler - it'll have frenzy charges.
"
arandan wrote:
You can test it yourself, don't need to take anybody's word for it.
Put poachers mark in your weapon, whatever level, go to a zone where mobs live long enough for you to apply it to mobs, then stop after a few packs and look at your crawler - it'll have frenzy charges.

OMFG i forgot about the orbs that float around.
"
arandan wrote:
"
Do projectile still pierce monsters with reduced curse effectiveness?

yes

As far as your top paragraph - that's not how %increased damage works at all, it's additive.

Thanks for the pierce and curse effectiveness, i was thinking it may count the piercing as some sort of +1 piercing for the projectile, which would have been 0.4 rounded down to 0 after curse effectiveness. There's still the hexproof mod, however awakened curse on hit give 24% chance for the curse to apply to hexproof enemies, which may be enought considering we hit a lot with ball lightning.

As for increased damage, i know it's additive, if you do the maths you'll see it's exactly what i said.

If you do 100 damage with 0% increased damage and get 30% increased damage, you will do 130 damage, which is the same as with 30% more damage.

If you do 100 damage, but those 100 damage have already 900% increased damage, that means your base damage is 10, and if you get 30% increased damage, you will get 10*(1+9,3)=103 damage, as you would have with 3% more damage.
Can someone help me with where I should be going with upgrades for my character at this point? I feel like ive somewhat stalled out and everything obvious to me is very expensive.
"
falaakr wrote:
"
arandan wrote:
"
Do projectile still pierce monsters with reduced curse effectiveness?

yes

As far as your top paragraph - that's not how %increased damage works at all, it's additive.

As for increased damage, i know it's additive, if you do the maths you'll see it's exactly what i said.

If you do 100 damage with 0% increased damage and get 30% increased damage, you will do 130 damage, which is the same as with 30% more damage.

If you do 100 damage, but those 100 damage have already 900% increased damage, that means your base damage is 10, and if you get 30% increased damage, you will get 10*(1+9,3)=103 damage, as you would have with 3% more damage.

Yes, but it's still 40% increased damage for those 2 nodes, as well as 15% as, which equals 10% more damage. Most tank builds ceil at ~1.5k depth nowadays after max res nerfs and to get there you need damage, not a rng 30% hp regen node, which won't save you if you screw up/ get overrun.
"
arandan wrote:
"
falaakr wrote:

yes

If you do 100 damage, but those 100 damage have already 900% increased damage, that means your base damage is 10, and if you get 30% increased damage, you will get 10*(1+9,3)=103 damage, as you would

Yes, but it's still 40% increased damage for those 2 nodes, as well as 15% as, which equals 10% more damage. Most tank builds ceil at ~1.5k depth nowadays after max res nerfs and to get there you need damage, not a rng 30% hp regen node, which won't save you if you screw up/ get overrun.

I posted earlier on my pob maths and indeed using an intimidate lethal pride is indeed a 10% dps loss due to the minion related damage nodes being lost, and that intimidate is a chance on hit and not on all the time.

If you don’t go intimidate lethal pride you either pick bastion or time of need. Bastion seems like the weaker of the two. Bastion stops stun lock which the pantheon has a fix anyway. The other pantheon options aren’t that great either, so bring king is fine to pick.

I take it you don’t like time of need and pick bastion, even for deep delving?

Maybe for aul you use time of need?
"
Armisal wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for Aul?

I've carried some, but failed some too.

I think if Aul has avoid ailments, or has extra fire/cold/lightning damage he hits hard and even my 18.9k ES melts or gets 1 shot.

What curse do people use? swap out poachers for more damage like projectile weakness or is it better to try to slow him down or take away his 1 hit with temp chains or enfeeble? Even his normal charge move hurts a bit.

Any aul carries can help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info