[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Has there been any consideration to using Awakened Fork for clearing? Playing around with it now and it feels really good in general.
"
wkaos wrote:
Was wondering if this enchant and boots as such are good for this build?

It would be useable for getting the build started, but it doesn't give the mana or spell block. The enchant is not useful for this build.

It provides a little more ES than other boot options, but not significantly so (about 100-150 more es than the cannot be frozen multimodded boot and 100 es more than rainbowstride).

It is certainly useable but I would take the spell block of rainbowstride or cannot be frozen alongside the regen enchant over it.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Feb 1, 2020, 11:52:49 PM
Why Spectres over Skeletons?
"
Why Spectres over Skeletons?

Because theres no time to cast skeletons? Skeleton Guardian is different build.
im lvl 94 but im 2 skills short from the last 2 passives on the lvl 94 pastebin i killed all bandits am i missing something ive checked tree and everything is same except the last 2 passives i need
is it possible to get 31 lvl hoa with out chest +2 gems?
Thanks everyone that helped me trying to fix my HOA setup.

I did many of the changes but still had only HOA at 26 and damage was still bad on metas\bosses. I am not willing to spend the fortune it required to upgrade it to level 30+, especially since I really hate the playstyle of HOA(it's my 3rd or 4th time trying it)

Instead I respected to skeletons as pointed out in the guide and early tests look pretty promising. Metas die much faster now

I did make some changes -
Since chieftains, golems and skellies at my setup are pretty squishy I kept poacher mark for frenzy generation and got rid of chieftains. I also move lethal pride from it's original location to above EE. it converts EE to glancing blows but since I use pride instead of hatred no issues there. I kept minion instability as added damage for when the skellies go low health as the very often do - may need to rethink this as I see my skellie only have 3.5k health...

Conversion cost was pretty cheap- 1 ex for the chest and some chaos for the gems

A little trickier to operate now as I use both vaal skeletons, VMS and deathmark on metas

Last edited by snowmittens on Feb 2, 2020, 7:14:31 AM
I will be selling my gear if someone is interested. You can take single parts if needed. If anyone will be interested, just PM me or whisper me ingame. I also have Watchers eye with clarity.

Can someone share spectres on softcore ? Accidentaly lost mine :))

ign: alex_velea
Last edited by coolxuser on Feb 2, 2020, 8:46:28 AM
guys do u craft your own +2 wands if so how?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info