[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Xbox doesn't have any corrupted +1 Skins available. Do I need to double corrupt or can I just vaal orb it?

Edit: Also I'm still using 4g1r1b should I upgrade? I have 20 ex to work with.
Last edited by TiltedSpade on Feb 2, 2020, 3:41:56 PM
Still selling Chest, watcher's, boots and rings if someone is interested. Prices can be negotiated :)

Im having a few problems, on delve 400 now and im dying a lot of times plus single target dps is a bit low, i am doing something wrong? Here is my pastebin if someone can help https://pastebin.com/JCugPf3q
"
FrancoSpu wrote:
Im having a few problems, on delve 400 now and im dying a lot of times plus single target dps is a bit low, i am doing something wrong? Here is my pastebin if someone can help https://pastebin.com/JCugPf3q

From what I can see, here's a list of improvements for your build:

-Remove enfeeble for vulnerability.
-remove Spirit offering for Flesh offering
-remove desecrate for carrion Golem
-change your main hand to a convoking wand with +1 minion gems and trigger
(they are quite cheap)

Your spectres should be kept alive with just the regen from Whakatutuki.
Do you have flayers?
pm me you can get them from my hideout.

Change this first and ill post about the rest.

Last edited by FarmaConte on Feb 2, 2020, 6:15:57 PM
"
pitekk92 wrote:
is it possible to get 31 lvl hoa with out chest +2 gems?

with a +1 shield. However, since that extra +1 corrupt actually gives you 2 levels you would also need a +2 Amulet. So basically you can do it but its gonna be A LOT more expensive, so whats the point? You would need to not only hit +2 on the amulet but also hit a high Dex roll, like 50+ total. Not to mention you lose the sustain of the Whaka with 5% ES regen when you block.

I paid 20ex for my

I also paid 80c for my
which has all the stats we need(Dex, Mana, ES, and some resists to cap) A similar Amulet thats also +2 doesnt even exist. There isnt even a +2 Ammy with only 3 of my same stats.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Feb 3, 2020, 12:20:55 AM
Thanks for the great build. I've always loved mana guardian build. The build is clearing good and very tanky but still getting 1 shoted from those imba meta boss with super maps mod (my own fault). So i tried implementing animated guardian and it work quite well. U also get permanent onslaught 4 spectre + AG. I also get dual curse from whisper of doom because my lethal pride gives 5% str on that node.
My AG setup (AG lvl 28 never die, only got to half health in delve 550+ harbringer encounter once)
- Kingmaker ( permanent fortify, inc rarity, culling strike and crit multi for
crawler is very nice )
- Gruthkul's Pelt ( nice regen for AG )
- southbound ( more life for AG )
- Victario's Flight ( more movement speed for all )
- Crown of the Inward Eye with % regen corruption ( 21% more life for AG
survivability - there is so many option here can go for more dps with the
jagged fossil crafted helm )

My gear atm

far from min max but it is already sufficient to do all content
Last edited by Bananass123 on Feb 6, 2020, 9:44:05 AM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
pitekk92 wrote:
is it possible to get 31 lvl hoa with out chest +2 gems?

with a +1 shield. However, since that extra +1 corrupt actually gives you 2 levels you would also need a +2 Amulet. So basically you can do it but its gonna be A LOT more expensive, so whats the point? You would need to not only hit +2 on the amulet but also hit a high Dex roll, like 50+ total. Not to mention you lose the sustain of the Whaka with 5% ES regen when you block.

I paid 20ex for my

I also paid 80c for my
which has all the stats we need(Dex, Mana, ES, and some resists to cap) A similar Amulet thats also +2 doesnt even exist. There isnt even a +2 Ammy with only 3 of my same stats.

I did not find a cheaper chest than 100ex for now :D
"
pitekk92 wrote:

I did not find a cheaper chest than 100ex for now :D

gotta be patient. I ran live search with a 25ex max for 3 days before I got mine. Be flexible with colors as long as it has 2 reds and 3 greens it will be fine.
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Feb 3, 2020, 2:17:56 AM
"
You don't need that much dex on amulet, can grab couple of dex nodes on tree.

guess it just depends on your build. Im level 95 and proly wont make it much higher since I really started pushing Delve. I just cant afford to grab any more Dex nodes other than the +30 I have now. Already gonna have to figure out how to get more out of my Lethal Pride as I need 3 more points for some stuff from it
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Feb 3, 2020, 3:49:44 AM
Still waiting for an answer!

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome guide!
I tried HoA Jugg before and it's not even close to mana guardian, which I found pretty cool and tough tanky.
I wanted to ask what I should aim first in a matter of gear? Check my profile please for a character info. Thank you so much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info