[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hey all, I have a 3G 2W 1B Skin of the Loyal from my Mana Guardian for sale at 2Ex if anyone is looking for one. It appears nobody looks for white sockets in search haha.
After investing 20 ex into this build I'm giving up.
Damage is horrible - metamorph fights take several minutes and after the 5 seconds fights I'm used to from prior build I'm too tired for this

Also even though overall tankines is good just had 5 death over 5 minutes both to trash mobs and metas

Did I do something really wrong with my setup? If so, Please enlighten me.
"
snowmittens wrote:
Damage is horrible - metamorph fights take several minutes and after the 5 seconds fights I'm used to from prior build I'm too tired for this

Also even though overall tankines is good just had 5 death over 5 minutes both to trash mobs and metas

Gem levels play a HUGE importance here.
But yes endgame bosses like Minotaur etc can take a few minutes to kill without mirror tier gear.
But it is tanky and almost never die.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:

Gem levels play a HUGE importance here.
But yes endgame bosses like Minotaur etc can take a few minutes to kill without mirror tier gear.
But it is tanky and almost never die.
I'm at level 30 HoA, and Minotaur does not take minutes. Even with ele/chaos resist and %life mods on the map. Keep in mind Minotaur has 3/4X the health he did last league. If he takes 30 seconds something strange is happening. Like rippy mods and I'm saving VMS for metamorph, so I leave his vicinity.

T16 Metamorphs with rippy/tanky map mods, and rippy/tanky part mods are no joke. I'm level 98 and dropped from 30% to 20% today, first death in a long time. It was on crit phoenix map from the metamorph. Didn't see the phoenix fire cast from meta, it one-shot me. I only have 13.5k ES or so. Level 97 had one death that wasn't me being a straight dumbass. Oh, tormented martyr can kill anything from experience.

From dangerous meta, I have a pattern. Spam ball lightning, as he spawns hit flasks/MS for 10k cap, burst a bit, clear first wave of adds. Then hit flasks again and get capped VMS (30k). Only degen and a few oddball bosses are dangerous then. (phoenix, lava lake kitava) Also for elemental weakness maps keep a warding flask up if its remotely dangerous.

Again remember T16 boss/shaper/friends health buff, this is the tankiest and highest single target build I've ever played. It has weaknesses like blight maps, but it excels in multiple areas. And can be in good shape for under 10 ex. (more currency really helps, absolutely)

You have CWDT on Molten shell, can you choose when VMS goes off with that?
Also EE for Hatred is massive, which cold iron point negates. And applying curse automatically for you. +1 minion/skill on spell cast wand would be a big improvement.
"
snowmittens wrote:

first problem and its a suckie one. looks like your HoAG is only about 24. you really need 28+

next your gems are weird. you should have flame dash poison ball of lighting and either faster casting or GMP in your boots. convocation should be in your helm not your gloves. and you should get skitter bots for your gloves. i personally recommend increased duration rather then CWDT for molten shell along with you should have vaal molten shell not just molten shell. so your helm gems should be Vaal Molten shell Increased Duration Convocation and clarity OR presion.

if you dont have enough reserve mana for skitterbots i would anoint your neck with chrasmia and pick out a few mana reserve nodes in the tree that you dont have already. but i wouldnt get too many until u can use up all that mana until you have about 50 remaining.

next you need your weapon to be 3 linked. and personally i would replace poachers mark for projectile weakness. but there is a problem with that and that is you have a curse also on your gloves and you can only apply 1 curse with this version of the build so i would replace your gloves with a non curse glove for like 10c

i would replace your maim support in your shield with meat shield for your spectres

IDK HOW I MISSED THIS. but your asendecy is wrong. you MUST HAVE unwavering crusade.pull either basion of hope or time of need to get it. that is very very important to have.
Last edited by mcloren91 on Feb 1, 2020, 1:20:44 PM
Hey I'm just getting started with this build. I'm wondering what other do to gain dex early on to level HoAg past lvl 2
Guys I got lucky today and corrupted my HoAg to lvl 21. And I wonder now is there some upgrade in a 1-2 ex range that could boost my damage/defence alot or at this point everything will cost few exalts?

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

I have this in bag but cant use it due lack of dexterity.

Last edited by Asag on Feb 1, 2020, 2:38:20 PM
Great build. I cleaned 90% of the game without dying: D

Spoiler

Now im looking for +2 gems in chest and some cool helmet enchant.
Good build for delve/bosses, but abysmal for map clear, especially if you want to farm nemesis, proximity shields are pure cancer with HoAG.
Since the map clear is really bad i only wanted to try delving with this build but damn the upgrades are insanely expensive.

I'm pretty stuck at 400ish where i'd die once every 5/6 runs, mostly bc of the lack of damage and no freeze boots tbh.

If i wanted to push it i'd have to invest some absurd amount of currency for better jewels, a big wand, +1 skin of the loyal etc...

Pretty much everything is going for 5-60 ex so it's pretty disappointing. I'm sure the build is insane on a mirror tier budget (at least) but it's pretty rough farming currency with it.

I'll keep pushing with it and invest everything i have until end of season but i'm not convinced since my ice shot deadeye do aswell (or better if you take into account the movement speed) for a third of the price of my hoa.
Last edited by Cyange on Feb 1, 2020, 6:01:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info