[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
anthouwgame wrote:

I wanted to ask what I should aim first in a matter of gear? Check my profile please for a character info. Thank you so much!

Eventually you should aim to get your hoag to level 31, so +2 wand, +1 chest and +1 amulet, but if you want to get that without losing too much es, it's going to be expensive, since you need a decent amulet and stygian vise.

Before that you should get empower level 4, all your damage comes from agony gem level, so that's a huge upgrade.

After that get a level 21 spectre gem, which combined with +1 in your wand and +3 in your shield will make it lvl 25, letting you summon 4 specres, which combined with agony crawler give you onslaught buff from your ascendancy.

Also try to upgrade your boots to the ones suggested in this guide, get a curse immunity flask and put attribute quality on your amulet.
How would you get to 31 hoag with just +4 in gear?

Edit: nevermind. +2 Chest buffs Empower
Last edited by Honza82 on Feb 3, 2020, 7:04:40 AM

Just letting people know my old boots are up for sale.

It's got the 2% regen lab, and a stack of res and ES/mana as well as 30 movement speed which I prefer as I don't like the slow boots everyone has been crafting.

While I used a flask for cannot be frozen - I never did die to frozen. I don't get frozen all that much but i'm at the point now where upgrades cost 15+ ex and I probably won't get those upgrades so I'm just spending on some stuff recklessly :)

My new boots have the conqueror fire effect (for looks only), lower res so I'm less overcapped and T1 movespeed (35%). Cannot be frozen. Pretty much the only reason for this kinda useless upgrade was the cosmetics and QoL from the frozen even though it was kinda meaningless to me.

Price is negotiable and is only based on what I gather was market price from the other items being sold.
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 3, 2020, 9:02:16 AM
After getting a +2 wand I should be able to replace shield correct? What are thoughts of using an Apep Supremacy instead? In theory it seems like that would add bleeding to the long list of things this build is completely immune to. Just curious of thoughts, im pushing this build to extremes at this point doing endgame grinds and just looking to further invest in it, kinda too late to reroll a new character at this point in the league imo lol.
"
AftersShocks wrote:
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"
AftersShocks wrote:
Hi, I been wondering which shield I should use between those 2. Is +1 lvl better then +1 spectre and the aura effect.

The Aspect of the Spider is not really relevant due to having it on my ammulet too!

p.s;I have money but a big lack of knowledge on HoAG

do you have level 31 HoAG already? if you do go with the waka shield as long as u can still get the resist you need. level 32 HoAG isnt that worth it. if you can get to level 34 that would be the next big break point.

I dont really know how I could achieve lvl 34, except if I get a Cold iron instead of my wand

so I guess ill just discard the shield for another use

they way you get 34 is +2 on neck (very expenseive) +2 on shield (very expenseive) and +2 Wand (semi expensive)
i see alot of people talking about the lvl 31 HOAG build. i want to say this from my experience with the lvl 31 so far.

i have a level 31 build but i did skip steps to get there. my personal recommendation for the level 31 build would be this

dont do it until you either have a solid understanding of how the build works and plays with the using the full build in this guide. OR OR OR OR if you still want to before having the full build i would strongly recommend making sure you have a watcher's eye first and the reason i say this i dont have one and getting over 10k es is very hard or expensive without the watcher eye. (that is my experience so far with doing this.)

next the way i went to get the 31 build i got rid of the Waka Shield which i highly regret because how strong it is. added it back into my build is going to cost a lot which i am hoping to be able to do by the end of the week.

if anyone has had a different experience let me know please i am curious how it went for you.
Last edited by mcloren91 on Feb 3, 2020, 10:34:44 AM
"
Bananass123 wrote:
Thanks for the great build. I've always loved mana guardian build. The build is clearing good and very tanky but still getting 1 shoted from those imba meta boss with super maps mod (my own fault). So i tried implementing animated guardian and haven't died ever since. U also get permanent onslaught 4 spectre + AG. I also get dual curse from whisper of doom because my lethal pride gives 5% str on that node.
My AG setup (AG lvl 28 never die, only got to half health in delve 550+ harbringer encounter once)
- Kingmaker ( permanent fortify, inc rarity, culling strike and crit multi for
crawler is very nice )
- Gruthkul's Pelt ( nice regen for AG )
- southbound ( more life for AG )
- Victario's Flight ( more movement speed for all )
- Crown of the Inward Eye with % regen corruption ( 21% more life for AG
survivability - there is so many option here can go for more dps with the
jagged fossil crafted helm )

My gear atm

far from min max but it is already sufficient to do all content

I think the build should have animate guardian too and this is the way im headed too.
This build not even made current league bearable for me, but even delivered fun and I got to the lvl 100 char for the first time just by relaxed delving. Not cheesy purebreach spam in full party. But just .. Honest way of getting to 100. Mostly single.

Happy.
PoE can be enjoyful.
Even in current harsh state.
Last edited by DarkJen on Feb 3, 2020, 11:46:44 AM
Only few pieces left if anyone is interested (sorry for spamming here):
Prices looks fair for me but you can always negotiate ;)

Update:

Crafted a two hand mace with +1 socketed gem, +2 socketed support gem, 100 minion damage, 25% minion attack speed and aspect of the avian for 8EX. Tried Baron Zombie necromancer with cyclone and died 4 times on my first T14 map, now my baron gear is nowhere complete but I still have 5000 health and 1200 energy shield, 1200 strength and spirit offering heals me for 1250 energy shield every second. I just didn't expect it to be that fragile. Must be the lack of chaos resistance? I see Necromancer's with 6600 / 1400 energy shield in delve 1300, I didn't expect to die in T14 even with budget gear. I wasn't exactly diving into packs either, tried to cyclone away from them and still died.

The good news is, I took the same mace to try mana guardian zombie, and it felt very good. 15K energy shield, 10 zombies 300K damage each, four carnage chieftains, very smooth. Will share my POB once I do a bit more testing. Using elegant hubris with 80% minion life / 80% minion damage.

Will mess around more with Herald of Agony / two hand cyclone as well. Potentially a great budget alternative to corrupted skin of the loyal, and cyclone is much more hands-on / engaging than ball of lightning, and you get free fortify. The mace also allows you to try Herald of Purity if you want. You can try every minion skill without buying a super expensive skin of the loyal every time!

Undecided between Sawaqal's Nest (more damage and movement speed) and Skin of Loyal (10k armour) for the two hand variant.
Last edited by hitmantb on Feb 3, 2020, 2:52:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info