[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Could anyone help me prioritize my next upgrades? I have 12 ex to work with. Thanks!

Last edited by TiltedSpade on Feb 1, 2020, 6:43:09 PM
either Sirus is completely nerfed into cupcake mode or a level 31 HoAG is OP. lvl 8 deathless and I didnt even realize I was already in final phase.

"
Could anyone help me prioritize my next upgrades? I have 12 ex to work with. Thanks!

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I would drop the Ammy for a +1 with some decent stats on it. Mine was like 80c
Then buy some clean Skins to try and Temple corrupt for +1 gems. Could also get a +1 Gloves as well so you can run level 5 Enlighten for more Auras.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Feb 1, 2020, 6:59:03 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
either Sirus is completely nerfed into cupcake mode or a level 31 HoAG is OP. lvl 8 deathless and I didnt even realize I was already in final phase.

"

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Then buy some clean Skins to try and Temple corrupt for +1 gems. Could also get a +1 Gloves as well so you can run level 5 Enlighten for more Auras.

How do you deal with the attributes loss of dropping astramentis ?
Question, up to level 68 you use lesser poison and poison. Which gives you 100% chance to apply poison. After that the tree drops lesser poison and adds lightning ball etc. Which drops your poison chance to 60%. What counteracts that? I seem to rarely trigger poison now.
"
Cyange wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

"

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

How do you deal with the attributes loss of dropping astramentis ?

i still have enough for all my gems. maybe swap belt to
with corrupted all resists to make up for losing rare belt.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Feb 1, 2020, 7:33:11 PM
Where do you have Lethal Pride on your passive tree?
"
Tilador wrote:
Question, up to level 68 you use lesser poison and poison. Which gives you 100% chance to apply poison. After that the tree drops lesser poison and adds lightning ball etc. Which drops your poison chance to 60%. What counteracts that? I seem to rarely trigger poison now.

no that isnt correct u swap form lesser poision once u have a source of chaos damage being applied. most of the time it is from CIrcle of nastalgia ring. until you have that ring u have to have lesser poison
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"
Tilador wrote:

no that isnt correct u swap form lesser poision once u have a source of chaos damage being applied. most of the time it is from CIrcle of nastalgia ring. until you have that ring u have to have lesser poison

Thanks! That explains why I ran into a problem. Another question, do you leave ball lightning at level 1? That's how it is in the PoB but I have taken a look at some of the characters here and they took it to 20.
yes u do. for 2 reasons.

1. so u can do ele reflect maps with ease.
2. so u can keep your avalable mana super low for max ES
Was wondering if this enchant and boots as such are good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info