[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Goa1aso wrote:
Is there any way to fit in Animate Guardian into this build? I can't really figure out where to fit in the links..

I think it’s possible, see my post about aspect of the spider instead f skitterbots. Similar dps and slow but much less mana reservation and frees up a gem slot. If you put animate guardian in, with the usual leer cast, dying breath you’ve made up that dps difference already.

The only caveat I see is it might not survive without any links to it. I do know of an immortal AG setup that could keep it alive, and you even get fortify too!
Never mind got my spectres now!
Last edited by Lipglossing on Jan 29, 2020, 10:12:18 PM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
possible stupid question. but my neck has +1 to all dex gems. doesnt that include HoAG? or am i incredibly wrong?

It has increased agony level also for all physical skill gems. But it not show in pob you need to edit it for all physical spell skill gems to see your agony lvl and dps.
"
Mohko wrote:
I just made this for build, next thing is roll right colors

If i correct my math as your chest increased lvl of empower by 2 as strength gem and support but increased Agony by 1 as active gem. that means it all increased by 3 lvl. but +2 skin of royal increade 4 lvl total.
"
Milanfan wrote:
Hello i want to ask if f Awakened Added Fire damage (50% phys as extra fire) is usable for 4 red 2 green or Awakened Chaos damage (+1supported active skill gems and chaos damage) for 3 blue 2 green 1 red? The price of +2 Skin of the Loyal is pretty high now and i am looking for some cheaper options.

I also use as 4r2g before it only 5-7ex Awakend add fire will benefit with EE also. The dps less than a good color 1m. But still, clear all content.

"
enolcycer21 wrote:
"
mcloren91 wrote:
possible stupid question. but my neck has +1 to all dex gems. doesnt that include HoAG? or am i incredibly wrong?

It has increased agony level also for all physical skill gems. But it not show in pob you need to edit it for all physical spell skill gems to see your agony lvl and dps.

yea that is what i ended up doing.
has anyone done t17+ maps with this build if so how did it go?
"
enolcycer21 wrote:
"
Mohko wrote:
I just made this for build, next thing is roll right colors

If i correct my math as your chest increased lvl of empower by 2 as strength gem and support but increased Agony by 1 as active gem. that means it all increased by 3 lvl. but +2 skin of royal increade 4 lvl total.

Yes, needs dex instead of int gems for it to be on par
i dont get the cyclopean belt, how does it add es? and does life get converted to es? or is all the + life on belt useless becaus eof CI
"
macasdude wrote:
i dont get the cyclopean belt, how does it add es? and does life get converted to es? or is all the + life on belt useless becaus eof CI

The point of cyclopean belt is increased attribute and immune to ignite and shock. life is useless but you can Vaal it to get a bonus as all resistance, increase strength, int or increased maximum energy shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info