[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

https://pastebin.com/dJgEYknv

Sitting around 15k ES and my HoaG is "only" lvl 28 atm, but I have around 15ex in bank. Do you guys see any meaningful upgrade(s)? Checked the prices of +2 gems Skin of the Loyal but ouch. I think the next logical upgrade would be a rare amulet? How much do they go for nowadays?
"
popitre wrote:
hello guys !

first of all thanks for the guide, i really like this build but i have an issue and i hope that someone can help me.

currently lvl 82, i feel really squishy, and i dont know why.
i know that i need more lvl to get Mana / ES nodes to get good effective hp pool.
But sometimes suddently die, like One shot....

I tried to compare my build with furthers POB and except levels i cant find why i feel squishy.

there is my POB : https://pastebin.com/JSgSkcrU

Thanks for your advices !

(account : popitre, char : PopAgo)

my first question is are u using molten shell on CD? and are u using Vaal molten shell when u know u have bigger damage coming aka meta boss.

you need to get the 3rd gand spec gem (will give about 1k es ish)

replace your level 18 ball of lightning with a lvl 1. allows u to easily do ele reflect maps and allows to drop your mana to 50 ish remaining.

one thing i see with you build is it looks like you are going for the build in the guide AND with a build trying to get lvl 31 HoAG. the reason i say that is due to the fact that u have a Rare ring instead of 2 Circle Rings. but i could be wrong all together.

lastly with the verision of the build u are going with you are overall more squishy due to the fact u have about 3-4k less ES overall
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
https://pastebin.com/dJgEYknv

Sitting around 15k ES and my HoaG is "only" lvl 28 atm, but I have around 15ex in bank. Do you guys see any meaningful upgrade(s)? Checked the prices of +2 gems Skin of the Loyal but ouch. I think the next logical upgrade would be a rare amulet? How much do they go for nowadays?

i would recommend just save for the chest. there are a few color opinions u can go with. i know i picked my 3g2b1r chest up for 25ex. (pro tip. when u search for items and there arent many up for sale. check the people that are offline as well you may be able to catch that person as soon as they log in and get a good priced one.)
I am trying to fit 20/20 Animate Guardian into this build, while having it still be tanky. I currently have it on a 4 link, with Level 3 Empower, Meat Shield, and Minion Life attached to it.

I sacrificed the Vaal Molten Shell setup (with increased duration) and also got rid of Faster Casting on Ball lightning to fit the links in.

I'm also using Silverback Ape specters for frenzy charge generation. My specter's links are: Minion Life and Feeding Frenzy in my +3 shield.

When I tried fighting The Hunter, 2 of my specters died, along with my AG. What can I do to help them survive? (chaos damage especially) I've even gone out of my way to grab some minion life regeneration nodes on the tree but I'm not sure what else I can do.

Edit: My character's name is ImaginePlayinMinions if you want to see my gear on my profile
Last edited by Goa1aso on Jan 30, 2020, 7:08:16 PM
I have a question?

If I have unwavering stance (skin of the lords ).. Should I go brine king and Bastion of hope?
Can someone help me?

Thanks!
Thanks alot for the build guide, it is without a doubt one of the strongest builds i have played.

This is my gear

Also have the Es clarity watcher

If anyone has a suggestion for how i can improve the build without sacrificing survivability it would be appreciated.
And im also considering what the best option is for replacing poachers for bossing
one of my most powerful char ever, 15,570 es with hatred, skitterbots, flesh and stone, clarity and aspect of spider.
I want to try a another build so...anyone want to have it?

edited: price is open to negotiation (expected price is 220ex without gems, from left to right, top to bottom: 18 + 17 + 30 + 22 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 1 + 7 + 4 + 30 + 7 + 33 + 4 + 11), I set a little higher than market because i want to sell all of them not a single one.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Last edited by Thunder0258 on Jan 30, 2020, 8:33:07 PM
"
The_Dentist wrote:
Thanks alot for the build guide, it is without a doubt one of the strongest builds i have played.

This is my gear

If anyone has a suggestion for how i can improve the build without sacrificing survivability it would be appreciated.
And im also considering what the best option is for replacing poachers for bossing

You need to change amulet with + all dexterity gems or all physical skill gems with high dexterity and strength to get agony lvl 31 that the dps more 900k. And find poachers mark on ring for dual curse. if do this both the hardest way is capped the resistance.
Last edited by enolcycer21 on Jan 30, 2020, 9:11:19 PM
"
The_Dentist wrote:

This is my gear

1. The amulet can be sacrificed to get a +1 or +2 amulet which is a huge dps increase , lvl 30 to lvl 31 HoA is a huge dps gain , alternatively u can get the +1 from shield but u lose a lot of ES and spectre level. But to reach the hard cap for resistance , better boots and also a rare Stygian and a good jewel will help.

2. U can run a 2 curse setup with poachers mark and proj weakness, this is the next biggest dps increment for my pob, u will need either awakened curse on hit lvl 5 gem or spec into +1 curse talent / amulet anointment.

3. The 2 gems u can remove are faster casting and desecrate, an unset ring with poachers Mark will help but u will need huge resistance on it. Increased duration can also be removed if not going for deep delving like some of them who mentioned earlier.

4. Some builds also ran aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots , u can craft it on ur weapon , doing so may allow you to remove charisma as an needed enchant allowing to spec into +1 curse to free up 3 points if needed.
Help clarify something for me: in this build getting 4 Spectres requires a Lvl 21 Raise Spectre gem, correct? The lvl 21 plus the +3 on the Shield plus the +1 wand gets you to the effective lvl 25 Raise Spectre needed to get the 4th. I don't see any other way, or am I missing something?

Without the 4th Spectre, you have to run Skitterbots (or perhaps Zombies or Skellies) in order to have the five nearby allies needed to get Onslaught from Radiant Crusade. That is, Crawler plus 3 Spectres plus Skitters (or zombs or skellies). There are other ways to get more lvls to Raise Spectre like +1 on a delve chest or +1 minion gem lvl on boots, but those aren't available on this build.

Please disregard above. I just reread the very top of the guide where 3.9 changes are discussed and this point is covered. You have to run a golem until you can afford (or make) a lvl 21 Raise Spectre, or, use an Empower in the Raise Spectre set up (at the cost of using Meat Shield). Might be helpful to reiterate that in the build portion of the guide. Thanks for listening
Last edited by Reactor52 on Jan 31, 2020, 12:35:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info