[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
snowmittens wrote:

I see you guys still use skin of the loyal for the crawler, have you considered using some of the popular necro weapons like this for greatly increased offenses?

You could use the hammer to good effect if you wanted, but it will not be better than wand/whaka and a skin of the loyal. a +2 skin of the loyal provides the same number of gem levels as the hammer, as does a +2 wand combined with a +1 skin. On top of that, you get the massive benefits of whaka or a GG +1 shield, and if you manage to get a +2 skin you start stacking those wand gem levels beyond what the hammer was capable of.

"
Riviar90 wrote:

Edit: I just realized you will not be able to proc EE with them. It should still be a substantial dps increase.

You can still proc EE with them, just need a source of flat ele (such as on a jewel or on the ring).

"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Is there any strategy for casting molten and vaal molten shell? Do they stack when cast on top of one another?

Yes. You can cast regular molten shell when you think you are about to take a lot of damage, or immediately after taking a lot of damage (which gives you the opportunity to recover). Vaal molten shell can be used similarly.

They do not stack, but you do not have to wait for the cooldown when one expires to cast the other.You can follow up on your regular shell expiring with a vaal shell and vice versa. Vaal molten shell can be either a panic button when you take a lot of damage or when you know you are entering an encounter that will deal tons (such as a metamorph).
I just made this for build, next thing is roll right colors
"
Mohko wrote:
I just made this for build, next thing is roll right colors

Could go for the 3g1r2b setup with that pretty easily, and could try for vorici in research in an attempt to get other colors if you want a different setup. Shouldn't be too bad chromatic wise.
Can someone message me for stoneskin flayers? Nappy_hoa

Got them, thanks
Last edited by nappy450 on Jan 29, 2020, 5:10:11 PM
finally got me a level 31 HoAG!

Spoiler
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 29, 2020, 5:59:48 PM
possible stupid question. but my neck has +1 to all dex gems. doesnt that include HoAG? or am i incredibly wrong?
Hello i want to ask if f Awakened Added Fire damage (50% phys as extra fire) is usable for 4 red 2 green or Awakened Chaos damage (+1supported active skill gems and chaos damage) for 3 blue 2 green 1 red? The price of +2 Skin of the Loyal is pretty high now and i am looking for some cheaper options.
"
Milanfan wrote:
Hello i want to ask if f Awakened Added Fire damage (50% phys as extra fire) is usable for 4 red 2 green or Awakened Chaos damage (+1supported active skill gems and chaos damage) for 3 blue 2 green 1 red? The price of +2 Skin of the Loyal is pretty high now and i am looking for some cheaper options.

Here is some info from earlier on that might help you figure it out

"
crazypearce wrote:

any combination that isn't a 3blue is a good combo. the dps loss between any of them is basically non existant when it comes to bossing so i'm not sure why people try so hard to get 3g2r1b.

my current gear is as follows.

4g1b1r - 4.9m shaper dps.
4g2r - 4.87m shaper dps
3g2r1b - 4.99m shaper dps.
3g1r2b - 5.22m shaper dps (with deathmark)
2g2r2b - 5.3m shaper dps (with deathmark)
any 3 blue combo will struggle to hit 4m dps so never go for this

any of those will clear trash indentically and bossing will be the same too as deathmark is easy to manage there.

so the real answer is just to get whatever you can buy for cheaper because it has basically no impact on your final dps. i personally went with one of the first two options. why? the 4th green link is less mana than any of the other options which allowed me to save 3 points on the tree for the final reservation node. that gave me about 600 more ES
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
Milanfan wrote:

Here is some info from earlier on that might help you figure it out

"
crazypearce wrote:

any combination that isn't a 3blue is a good combo. the dps loss between any of them is basically non existant when it comes to bossing so i'm not sure why people try so hard to get 3g2r1b.

my current gear is as follows.

4g1b1r - 4.9m shaper dps.
4g2r - 4.87m shaper dps
3g2r1b - 4.99m shaper dps.
3g1r2b - 5.22m shaper dps (with deathmark)
2g2r2b - 5.3m shaper dps (with deathmark)
any 3 blue combo will struggle to hit 4m dps so never go for this

any of those will clear trash indentically and bossing will be the same too as deathmark is easy to manage there.

so the real answer is just to get whatever you can buy for cheaper because it has basically no impact on your final dps. i personally went with one of the first two options. why? the 4th green link is less mana than any of the other options which allowed me to save 3 points on the tree for the final reservation node. that gave me about 600 more ES

That maths is not right
Awakened minion > damage on full life
So 4g1r1b > 4g2r

The deathmark ones are a bit misleading too, that setup only works if your dps is high enough to kill trash without the 6th link, otherwise if your gear isn’t that great yet your worse off

I personally use a 5g1r which was cheap as and behaves similar to death mark in that on trash it’s poor dps and very high on bosses (vile poison stacks) but my dps is high enough with L31 HoAg to make it work
Is there any way to fit in Animate Guardian into this build? I can't really figure out where to fit in the links..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info