[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

ahh ok thankyou also where do the 4 spectors come from? am i missing a node i only have 2.. or does the others come from a item.
Anyone could set me up with the delve spectres ? @OldManKink
ok someone needs to explain me how to raise 3 same spectres.
I go to vastiri kill sandworms,target them but its always random,i mean i get different spectres.

what kinda stupid made this....uh
"
mcloren91 wrote:
possible stupid question. but my neck has +1 to all dex gems. doesnt that include HoAG? or am i incredibly wrong?

It does
mine definitely gives a level
IGN: DabrixRN
"
domac wrote:
I go to vastiri kill sandworms,target them but its always random,i mean i get different spectres.

Target corpse and mouse around until you target what u want
IGN: DabrixRN
"
domac wrote:

you need to hold "A" and target the corpse you want.
"
macasdude wrote:
ahh ok thankyou also where do the 4 spectors come from? am i missing a node i only have 2.. or does the others come from a item.

+1 level from wand, +3 from shield, Death Attunement on tree and lvl 21 spectre, you'r spectre gem will be lvl 25 and you can have 4 specters.
Last edited by bertilistheshit on Jan 31, 2020, 10:16:17 AM
"
caike89 wrote:
"
why do we use 2 curses here. Porcher mark and projectile weakness.
where is our "can apply additional curse"

Awakened curse on hit gem / spec into whispers of doom or if your gear can support the mana, anoint whispers of doom onto your amulet

Awakened curse on hit gem!!! I SEEE
didnt aware that this gem allow you to apply 1 more curse. Thanks!
hello guys !

first of all thanks for the guide, i really like this build but i have an issue and i hope that someone can help me.

currently lvl 82, i feel really squishy, and i dont know why.
i know that i need more lvl to get Mana / ES nodes to get good effective hp pool.
But sometimes suddently die, like One shot....

I tried to compare my build with furthers POB and except levels i cant find why i feel squishy.

there is my POB : https://pastebin.com/JSgSkcrU

Thanks for your advices !

(account : popitre, char : PopAgo)
ign : Popitre
"
popitre wrote:
hello guys !

first of all thanks for the guide, i really like this build but i have an issue and i hope that someone can help me.

currently lvl 82, i feel really squishy, and i dont know why.
i know that i need more lvl to get Mana / ES nodes to get good effective hp pool.
But sometimes suddently die, like One shot....

I tried to compare my build with furthers POB and except levels i cant find why i feel squishy.

there is my POB : https://pastebin.com/JSgSkcrU

Thanks for your advices !

(account : popitre, char : PopAgo)

My opinion:
You dont need Skitterbots. Im running discipline instead. Im using Astramentis+Crystal belt instead of coil and +gem amulet. Use rainbowstride instead of rare boots. Use Whatakatutuki for perma ES regen (and more ES) then you shield. Use time of need instead of Bastion of hope. You focused on dmg (shield and amulet). This is where you miss a bunch of ES. Getting res via above changes allows you to drop 7 Points (Sanctuary). Get a 3rd Grand spectrum.

Im using a lvl 27 HoAg (check my profile for TovarischHeraldOfAgony) and got no problem with dmg or surviveability. With above mentioned changes im on 14.7k es. Downed Sirus 6 yesterday without problems. Im by far not a "pro" but this are changes you could do quick/cheap (i see you got some cash) and they should buff your ES pool.
Last edited by pyroisback on Jan 30, 2020, 4:27:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info