[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Wonderful build, but I don't understand where should I put flesh and stone aura. In PoB there are no clues, should I put it instead of generosity?
"
why do we use 2 curses here. Porcher mark and projectile weakness.
where is our "can apply additional curse"

Awakened curse on hit gem / spec into whispers of doom or if your gear can support the mana, anoint whispers of doom onto your amulet
Last edited by caike89 on Jan 29, 2020, 2:09:04 PM
Is there any strategy for casting molten and vaal molten shell? Do they stack when cast on top of one another?

Also, here is the gear atm, just started leveling in maps (lvl 77), so still missing quite a few points but even with ES Clarity Watcher's Eye, sitting around at "only" 12k ES, is that normal? Do I need to upgrade any of the gear ASAP? I suppose boots need upgrading, I bought them for 10c lol

How can You cap your resistances? I have this gear and Iam lvl 68, but I have low resists: fire 27%, cold 50%, lighnint 37%.
Thank you a lot for the build, I definitely enjoy it.
The only problem I have is with difficult metamorph on juiced up maps, especially if they have life regen/leech. Any particular way to deal with that? My HoA is at level 28, but the further upgrades to improve damage output are really expensive it seems.
I played the original Unlimitation build back in the day before the nerf

Always loves guardians and nice to see this build making a come back. Judging from the 300+ pages I guessing it's doing well

Had several great runs with Baron necros last 2 leagues and stopped playing a few days ago after doing everything but I've gotta say I'm tempted to give the old man a run again to see how it's doing now.

I see you guys still use skin of the loyal for the crawler, have you considered using some of the popular necro weapons like this for greatly increased offenses?

"
mohikanpoe wrote:

How can You cap your resistances? I have this gear and Iam lvl 68, but I have low resists: fire 27%, cold 50%, lighnint 37%.

When you use Cyclopean and Circle of Nostalgia you need to get a much better ring, like at least 150% ele resistance. Also you should upgrade your boots too, you can get much better resists with two-toned boots.

If youre short on currency drop the cyclopean and get a decent belt with resists on it
I am having no luck getting the Stoneskin Flayers. If anyone has them in their desecrate and would let me use their hideout, I would really appreciate it. @dlasker Metamorph Trade League. Thanks!

Got them now. Thanks!
Last edited by MaltusX on Jan 29, 2020, 4:29:43 PM
Would dual wielding cold iron points be a valid approach to increase dps when bossing?
Granted, you lose a bit of ES, minion life (should still have enough tbh) and have less block chance, but in return you get almost twice the dps. It gives extra +5 to herald levels compared to wand/shield.

Edit: I just realized you will not be able to proc EE with them. It should still be a substantial dps increase.
Last edited by Riviar90 on Jan 29, 2020, 4:16:30 PM
(accidentally double posted, this one needs to be deleted)
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jan 29, 2020, 4:58:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info