[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Jonikonas wrote:
"
Zomphere wrote:
I managed to get a double corrupt, +1 socketed gems and 5% ES on my skin via div cards. Only problem is the colors are 3G 2B 1R. I assume I would have to use empower and drop damage on full health for deathmark support. Can anyone tell me if going that route is worth it or should I try again? In theory as long as the target was deathmarked the damaged versus full life would be the same.

I'm using this combination with no problem whatsoever. Just deathmark the boss and you're good to go, trash dies instantly without. My hoag is lvl 31.

I changed my tree a bit. Not using a watchers eye yet but sitting on 15k ES with discipline and cyclopean belt. Still have to multimod my new boots which will give me 1k more ES. They have t1 str and int and t2 mana. Haven't found that combination yet with % mana and they have to be two-toned boots to cap my resistances.

I'm still trying to get a good amulet with +1 to all level of dexterity gems and hatred reduced reservation mod. After 10 tries I haven't hit a good combination yet.

If I can get reduced mana reservation on most of my jewels I can free 4 skill points and change the anointment from utmost might to charisma.

I could also try to craft a better wand. All upgrades will be costly but I'm still loving the build. Haven't died since level 95 and will probably try to level to 100. I'm mostly doing blighted maps but the xp is terrible, loot is good though.

your amulet already has +1 skills and reduced hatred?
So I'm thinking how I can get more DPS and get boots with cannot be chilled/frozen.

The best way I think is to get amulet with either +1 chaos gems or +1 dexterity gems and some resistances so I can skip some of resistance from boots so it will be easier to craft cannot be chilled/frozen.

Another dps boost (but more expensive) would be +2 wand but this will cost like 7-10 exalts probably.

I have watchers eye's with ES/Clarity so I'm sitting at 15k es now. Could reach 17-18k but I prefer more dps as survi is not a problem. I did not even finished uber lab yet...

Of course I could by cyclopean coil with + all elemental resistance which would help me cap ressistance even easier but this will be expensive...

BTW, haw you farm t14-t15 bligcht with this build?

"
Armisal wrote:

Yes that's true but I'd like it to have a suffix with +to all attributes or +to dexterity since the build is dexterity hungry. And since it's a combination of a prefix and suffix you can't really multimod. But I'll keep trying :p
not sure how to delete
Last edited by Armisal on Jan 29, 2020, 7:25:46 AM
"
Jonikonas wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:

Yes that's true but I'd like it to have a suffix with +to all attributes or +to dexterity since the build is dexterity hungry. And since it's a combination of a prefix and suffix you can't really multimod. But I'll keep trying :p

do you really need to multimod?

Here's the one I use and this one item has enough dex for L21 HoAg

Here's my old one on trade if you or anyone wants it, it also has all the dex required, a bit of res which helps cap (my current one has more single res which helps me balance my res better) and I put spider on it, when I was experimenting with spider vs skitterbot. Spider is very good, 25% reserved & 15% more damage with slow.... vs skitterbot's 35% reserved & 18% more damage and chill (worse slow than spider). Quite worth it to save 10% reservation for more ES or points around the tree at the expense of 3% dps. Saves alot of currency too because you don't need to many 1% corruptions on jewels which are like 4-5ex a pop.

It's possible to take spider over F&S for even more dps at the expense of blind/reduce ranged attack damage which I think is a very reasonable tradeoff if you don't die much and it frees a slot for another gem e.g. increased duration on vaal molten shell.

Last edited by Armisal on Jan 29, 2020, 7:28:40 AM
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Jonikonas wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:

do you really need to multimod?

Here's the one I use and this one item has enough dex for L21 HoAg

Here's my old one on trade if you or anyone wants it, it also has all the dex required, a bit of res which helps cap (my current one has more single res which helps me balance my res better) and I put spider on it, when I was experimenting with spider vs skitterbot. Spider is very good, 25% reserved & 15% more damage with slow.... vs skitterbot's 35% reserved & 18% more damage and chill (worse slow than spider). Quite worth it to save 10% reservation for more ES or points around the tree at the expense of 3% dps. Saves alot of currency too because you don't need to many 1% corruptions on jewels which are like 4-5ex a pop.

It's possible to take spider over F&S for even more dps at the expense of blind/reduce ranged attack damage which I think is a very reasonable tradeoff if you don't die much and it frees a slot for another gem e.g. increased duration on vaal molten shell.

But those amulets don't have the hatred mana reservation (30% hatred is quite big).

I was thinking of dropping skitterbots, I can replace the gem with discipline. My amulet has a free suffix so it's not hard to add aspect of the spider and like you said it only reserves 25% mana and it doesn't take a gem slot. I'll be able to drop some nodes from the tree. I'll check it when I get home in pob :)
Can someone help? If I want to add both skitterbois and flesh and stone/discipline to auras, which gem do I give up? No more spaces left to put the second aura in...
You can try to get an unset ring and/or use aspect of the spider. You can also get a curse on hit ring or gloves so you don't need a gem slot for your curse. If you are not deep delving you can get rid of increased duration (you only really need it to keep up perma vaal ms with soul ripper, which is only usefull in delve anyways). You can also lose faster casting but it's a nice qol so i would get rid of it last.
finally get a level 3 corruption room and I end up with this trash. Gonna lose 2ex but it looks pretty.

IGN: DabrixRN
why do we use 2 curses here. Porcher mark and projectile weakness.
where is our "can apply additional curse"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info