[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Is it possible to enable all auras mentioned in the guide without a helmet enchant AND equip a Clarity ES Watcher's Eye at the same time? Do I need to get a 9th jewel slot or something?
Last edited by MillenniumDH on Jan 29, 2020, 1:05:36 AM
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Is it possible to enable all auras mentioned in the guide without a helmet enchant AND equip a Clarity ES Watcher's Eye at the same time? Do I need to get a 9th jewel slot or something?

It is possible, but you will need two circle of nostalgia with reservation reduction. Also, clarity watcher's eye is the easiest part, you only need a level 1 clarity for that which reserves practically nothing. I have 19k ES without the discipline aura w/ watchers eye, don't feel forced into running discipline.

There is also a possibility that you might be able to squeeze it in with charisma annoit, 48% circle of nostalgia, +1 gems shaper's touch+ l4 enlighten and some corrupted -reservation gems, but I am not certain. You would have to play with things in path of building.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jan 29, 2020, 2:12:50 AM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
How worth it would it be to try and push HoAG level 35. i think it is possible to achieve with gettign +2 on next and +2 on the shield as well.

Tbh the shield gives too much stats(its about 2.5k es on my build) to give up for, and the biggest jump in the dps gain is from lvl 30 to lvl 31.
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

It is possible, but you will need two circle of nostalgia with reservation reduction. Also, clarity watcher's eye is the easiest part, you only need a level 1 clarity for that which reserves practically nothing. I have 19k ES without the discipline aura w/ watchers eye, don't feel forced into running discipline.

There is also a possibility that you might be able to squeeze it in with charisma annoit, 48% circle of nostalgia, +1 gems shaper's touch+ l4 enlighten and some corrupted -reservation gems, but I am not certain. You would have to play with things in path of building.

Currently I have 2 reduced mana jewels, +1 shaper's touch, lvl 4 enlighten, charisma annoint, conq's eff. Those should be enough I guess?

Also which catalyst do you use to get 48% circle of nostalgia?
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

Currently I have 2 reduced mana jewels, +1 shaper's touch, lvl 4 enlighten, charisma annoint, conq's eff. Those should be enough I guess?

Also which catalyst do you use to get 48% circle of nostalgia?

Trying running your calculation on both here : https://poe.mikelat.com/ and pob just to double check before u make any purchases/upgade

The catalyst should be fertile which upgrades life/mana modifiers
Last edited by caike89 on Jan 29, 2020, 2:43:21 AM
I managed to get a double corrupt, +1 socketed gems and 5% ES on my skin via div cards. Only problem is the colors are 3G 2B 1R. I assume I would have to use empower and drop damage on full health for deathmark support. Can anyone tell me if going that route is worth it or should I try again? In theory as long as the target was deathmarked the damaged versus full life would be the same.
"
Zomphere wrote:
I managed to get a double corrupt, +1 socketed gems and 5% ES on my skin via div cards. Only problem is the colors are 3G 2B 1R. I assume I would have to use empower and drop damage on full health for deathmark support. Can anyone tell me if going that route is worth it or should I try again? In theory as long as the target was deathmarked the damaged versus full life would be the same.

3g2b1r is a very good color for this. You drop damage on full life for death mark. It is arguably a better setup in many situations and is very similar damage wise.
Hey guys, loving the build. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by themotleyman on Jan 29, 2020, 5:07:17 AM
"
Zomphere wrote:

I'm using this combination with no problem whatsoever. Just deathmark the boss and you're good to go, trash dies instantly without. My hoag is lvl 31.

I changed my tree a bit. Not using a watchers eye yet but sitting on 15k ES with discipline and cyclopean belt. Still have to multimod my new boots which will give me 1k more ES. They have t1 str and int and t2 mana. Haven't found that combination yet with % mana and they have to be two-toned boots to cap my resistances.

I'm still trying to get a good amulet with +1 to all level of dexterity gems and hatred reduced reservation mod. After 10 tries I haven't hit a good combination yet.

If I can get reduced mana reservation on most of my jewels I can free 4 skill points and change the anointment from utmost might to charisma.

I could also try to craft a better wand. All upgrades will be costly but I'm still loving the build. Haven't died since level 95 and will probably try to level to 100. I'm mostly doing blighted maps but the xp is terrible, loot is good though.
"
"
"

Interested about this too... how much would a 21/20 discipline adds to our shield/hp pool?

edit: ran poe, it would add about 1.8k es for my build so its approximately 12% but would need an extreme 8% mana reduction + helm enchant

Look at my setup, I managed to fit in discipline in lieu of flesh and stone. L21 discipline gives me 2k es, to bring me back to a respectable 15k es after I lost the astramentis to get L31 HoAg

I saw but unfortunately my 6L herald reserves way more mana than ur setup so effectively i would more mana reservation either from passives + gems with either another ring/helm, the ring is the cheaper option since the belt can be switched out for a stygian for arguably more hp as well.

There's no helping it, the entire tree is used, and outside of the helm enchant or putting another enlighten in you need to go with gems. I'm using 3x 1% reserved gems already.
Last edited by Armisal on Jan 29, 2020, 6:21:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info