[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

How you lvling?

I have all end game gear but it's lvling gonna be a pain
"
Patrolek87 wrote:
How you lvling?

I have all end game gear but it's lvling gonna be a pain

get level 16, get quill rain rain of arrows poison setup, get hoa setup, this should carry you to endgame
Last edited by Coxining on Jan 28, 2020, 4:41:00 PM
Logged in, annointed my amulet with charisma, made my gear unequippable, killed my specters and can't revive them with desecrate. Is anybody on that can create them for me real quick in hideout?

Thanks
Why am I not getting 4 spectres? I have lvl 21/23quality spectre gem that is boosted to lvl 25 in my shield and from the wand and i can only raise 3 and i have death attunement.

edit: never mind, i had to take all of the gems out of my wand
Last edited by taylorlevasseur1992 on Jan 28, 2020, 4:55:20 PM
After doing all content i wanted to give it a try, got the build in my stash, but damn i needed to warn everyone on how hard the lvling is.

Even with the quill arrow setup it's a pure nightmare compared to other characters that can blaze through lvling.

I'd really appreciate if some of you found ways to ease it up since i'd like to make it my 2nd character for next league.
What about going facebreaker cyclone with poison suport and hoag on geofri?
Lvling was actually not that hard. Tabula with 6L HoAg. I used ball lightning/stormbrand with poison/lesser poison. I hate TR for poison stacking. A decent placed BL stacks poison so much quicker. Storm brand is used on bosses to sustain stacks while you dodge stuff. As soon as i had Radiant faith (merciless lab) and a circle of nastalgia...it went super smooth. Its not the easiest to lvl, but its by far not that hard.

@OT: Thanks for the build. Just downed my first Sirus 5...it was a breeze. I still got so much to upgrade...can't wait to fully awaken the atlas.
Yeah i might need to switch to ball lignint since rain of arrows can't stack enough poison against bosses.

TL;DR in color
  So I feel as though I have gotten to a point in this build to where I can comment about it. I do not suggest this as a league starter or a first-time playthrough build. There are too many little nuances about the mechanics of the game with bosses, mapping, and map mod stats that you should know before this build feels fluid. With that said, this is the best all around build I have ever played.
  It is not the fastest to get through maps, but not because it can't kill things. It kills things very quickly but your movement speed hinders you. (Its no Pathfinder) It is a fantastic build to sit back and relax to get through the game. It can take out any boss at any Awakener level without fail. I have just recently began timing my Sirus kills and it takes me 3 minutes including his immunity phases. I can tank his "Die!!!" beam without fail. I can tank any of the Conquerers or Shaper/Elder Guardians and easily get through the league challenges.
  This is not a budget friendly build at this level. As far as 'budget' goes though, I would suggest my current setup prior to a Skin of the Loyal with +2 to Socketed Skills with the proper color sockets since those are currently 150+ Exalts. This setup still gets you a level 31 HoA and Level 27 Spectre. (Only level 25 Spectre is required though) The level 31 comes from my wand, shield, body armor, level 4 Empower, and amulet.
  I had issues figuring out what worked and what I should upgrade before other items.
Example: The issue with upgrading this build is that once you have certain items, you can't upgrade just one item. Prior to my +2 wand, I had a +1 wand with T1 Lightning resistance which helped but I had to upgrade that at some point. I made enough currency to buy the amulet linked (to upgrade my Astraments) as well as the wand listed above but once those were upgraded, I needed new resists and more Dexterity. I then had to upgrade my ring, boots, and belt. As you can see, upgrading becomes expensive quickly when upgrading once piece means swapping out 5 items.
  Playtime: 8 days, 15 hours with 144 deaths The deaths were from learning the build and what I can and cannot do with it as well as getting it up and running. Starting this build was the most difficult because it was so slow at everything. I walked too slowly, I killed things too slowly, died often (having never played a CI build before), it was rough.
Startup Price
This seems to get asked frequently so I will add this as well. To get started with a standard setup, it will cost about 3-6 Exalts. The most expensive items that make up this cost are: Properly colored chest, Circle of Nostalgia, +1 wand. This will get you to endgame. You won't be efficient, but you be able to do it.
My Items Price
I do not have exact prices for what I paid for my items but I will give roughly what I remember them costing.
Wand: 8 Ex
Helm: 20 Chaos
Shield: 3 Ex
Amulet: 11 Ex
Circle of Nostalgia: 2 Ex, 6 Divine Orbs (Divined myself. Results may vary.)
Rare ring: 1 Ex
Chest: 3 Ex
Gloves: 6 Ex
Belt: 4 Ex
Boots: Crafted myself. I spammed alteration orbs until I had T1 Dexterity OR T1 resist then used a Regal Orb to try and get the opposing mod.
Watcher's Eye: 37 Ex
Lethal Pride: 200 Chaos
Tempered Spirit with Corrupted Blood: (Corrupted myself. Results may vary.) 22 Jewels at 5c each with 22 Vaal orbs.
Total: 75 Ex, 330 Chaos, 22 Vaal
Not a budget friendly build, but definitely not bad for an "I can do all content and kill Sirus AL8 in 3 minutes" build.
Finally did 600 depth and now I am selling my managuard equipment.
So if anyone want to buy my lethal pride, PM me in game or that site:

"
10% chance to intimidate on Death Attunement
1% life regen on Might
20% armor on Unnatural Calm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info