[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Coxining wrote:

I'm pretty happy with the way it is atm. This is the final form of my build I won't make any upgrades etc.

If I go level 100 i might think about clarity watcher's eye. Otherwise nah

There are still a ton of upgrades you can still do (I suspect you already know this) I point this out because others maybe hesitant about what can be done with a mid range budget. And the answer is this. All content except for maybe deep Aul, admittedly I do not know. Also a character that can level to 100 if you wanted that. Congrats on achieving this!
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Reactor52 wrote:
Let me ask it a different way:

Can someone explain the following from the guide:

"Golden Rule: Must have to double your poison applications. Herald of Agony is all about maintaining your virulence stacks. I use this even during early leveling without CI."

I am missing how this jewel doubles your poison application. Also, how can you use it prior to CI, wouldn't you poison yourself to death?

One stack of poison you inflict on yourself count as a Virulence stack. So by poisoning yourself when you poison an enemy, you generate two Virulence stacks instead of just one so this doubles your Virulence.

Before CI, you would need decent regen and some chaos resist for the self-poison to not be an issue.

Thank you very much for the reply/explanation. Kind of what I thought but wanted to make sure. In early to mid leveling, not sure where the good regen and chaos resist would come from, so probably will not try to use prior to CI
Hi,
Thx for the guide great build!
Lethal pride 15578 has intimidate on hit in the mysticism node.
If someone is interested let me know
++
IGN : Arrowgadji
"
Reactor52 wrote:
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Reactor52 wrote:
Let me ask it a different way:

Can someone explain the following from the guide:

"Golden Rule: Must have to double your poison applications. Herald of Agony is all about maintaining your virulence stacks. I use this even during early leveling without CI."

I am missing how this jewel doubles your poison application. Also, how can you use it prior to CI, wouldn't you poison yourself to death?

One stack of poison you inflict on yourself count as a Virulence stack. So by poisoning yourself when you poison an enemy, you generate two Virulence stacks instead of just one so this doubles your Virulence.

Before CI, you would need decent regen and some chaos resist for the self-poison to not be an issue.

Thank you very much for the reply/explanation. Kind of what I thought but wanted to make sure. In early to mid leveling, not sure where the good regen and chaos resist would come from, so probably will not try to use prior to CI

I didn't use it until I switched over to CI, seemed a bit too much of a pain to manage.

I'm online as always for spectres/etc.
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
"
Coxining wrote:

I'm pretty happy with the way it is atm. This is the final form of my build I won't make any upgrades etc.

If I go level 100 i might think about clarity watcher's eye. Otherwise nah

There are still a ton of upgrades you can still do (I suspect you already know this) I point this out because others maybe hesitant about what can be done with a mid range budget. And the answer is this. All content except for maybe deep Aul, admittedly I do not know. Also a character that can level to 100 if you wanted that. Congrats on achieving this!

This build is around 20 to 25 ex MAX budget including gems. I don't play on delves(i dont like delves) so i just didn't killed aul. I killed pretty much everything deathless. Actually i killed everything level 93 with 15 or 10 ex budget.

There's still tons of upgrades but i just didn't like performance/price ratio of these upgrades. I can already destroy all content(including t17+ maps with +1 ivory watchstone, deathless and juiced all kind of things) and it felt unneccesary.

I can buy a better boot(I self-found mine), %# all res cyclopian eye, +2 agony crawler proj. helm ench, +1 body armour, +2 wand, bottled faith etc. But next upgrade i can buy is like 10 ex+ and it doesn't give a big boost(except boots, freeze immune would make a big difference prob.)

This build is great. I killed 60+ sirus, 15+ shaper and everything else at least once deathless.

Also, getting a corruption blood immunity jewel for sirus fight makes life SO easier. Def. recommending that.

Also i didn't go skeletons because they wasn't around when i start playing this build, also i hate skeletons.
Last edited by Coxining on Jan 28, 2020, 12:00:56 PM
Hello can some1 help me with Stoneskin Frayer?
i dont like delve
got them thank you!
Awesome0 2000
Last edited by spacecapesupreme on Jan 28, 2020, 1:36:11 PM
I am reviving my inqusitor into a hoa guardian but i can't seem to understand hoa mechanics, bought gear and skill gems but can't do any damage with it. can i get some help, this is my profile character Nikulaitza

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/paranoic00/characters
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
Last edited by paranoic00 on Jan 28, 2020, 2:28:01 PM
"
paranoic00 wrote:
I am reviving my inqusitor into a hoa guardian but i can't seem to understand hoa mechanics, bought gear and skill gems but can't do any damage with it. can i get some help, this is my profile character Nikulaitza

Without the circle of nostalgia ring you’ll need to have both lesser poison and poison support linked to your ball lightening.
Or a way to inflict poisons.. You gain virulence based on how much poison you inflict. Virulence is what you need to spawn the crawler.
Last edited by BeaverGrowl on Jan 28, 2020, 2:44:40 PM
May give this a good for a deep delver.bookmarked.
"
paranoic00 wrote:

Your issue is pretty typical of people speccing in.

-no hatred or skitterbots
-missing a lot of gem levels on HOA (you need a skin of the loyal/lords and a level 21 HOA. This means you are missing out on a very large portion of damage and defenses).
-Didn't take any of the minion nodes on the tree (grave pact + aligned spirits helps a lot)
- I usually use projectile weakness rather than poacher's mark as there is more damage bonus uptime vs the enemies that matter.

The lack of gem levels and damage auras is your biggest issue by far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info