[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can anyone that is alot better then me check my gear and maybe help me out, i think i should have more ES for what im using atm but cant really figure out why its only at 11.770. I dont have watcher's eye yet, but it cant really be the only thing that keeps my ES so low?

And my damage is 2.5m im not sure if that is correct, i havent used path of building to check dmg before so i might be doing alot of stuff wrong?

https://pastebin.com/YmGBUE6K

Cheers for answers! :)
"
finally hit the wand...took about 10ish tries had three bricked annuls which hurt my soul!

Any suggestions for the next upgrade to go for? I am not able to buy a watchers eye, they are stupid expensive.

Also in the current setup i am able to run Skitterbots, Hatred, Precision and Flesh and Stone. Is that the right aura setup or should i rather run Discipline?

Thanks,

Interested about this too... how much would a 21/20 discipline adds to our shield/hp pool?

edit: ran poe, it would add about 1.8k es for my build so its approximately 12% but would need an extreme 8% mana reduction + helm enchant
Last edited by caike89 on Jan 28, 2020, 7:44:29 AM
someone is online where i can get the spectres? :)
---
Thanx!!!
Last edited by ergopotes on Jan 28, 2020, 7:44:21 AM
Hey, what notable anointment to go for in the amulet? Like what's the best one?
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome guide!
I tried HoA Jugg before and it's not even close to mana guardian, which I found pretty cool and tough tanky.
I wanted to ask what I should aim first in a matter of gear? Check my profile please for a character info. Thank you so much!
"
caike89 wrote:
"
finally hit the wand...took about 10ish tries had three bricked annuls which hurt my soul!

Any suggestions for the next upgrade to go for? I am not able to buy a watchers eye, they are stupid expensive.

Also in the current setup i am able to run Skitterbots, Hatred, Precision and Flesh and Stone. Is that the right aura setup or should i rather run Discipline?

Thanks,

Interested about this too... how much would a 21/20 discipline adds to our shield/hp pool?

edit: ran poe, it would add about 1.8k es for my build so its approximately 12% but would need an extreme 8% mana reduction + helm enchant

Look at my setup, I managed to fit in discipline in lieu of flesh and stone. L21 discipline gives me 2k es, to bring me back to a respectable 15k es after I lost the astramentis to get L31 HoAg
I think that (like some ppl here) replacing Astramentis with amulet + 1 chaos skill gems and eventually +2 lvl wand is best dmg boost for HoA. We can also get some ress on amulet so this can help us getting cannot be chillen/frozen on boots. Getting HoA to lvl 30-31 is biggest dmg boost and I think this build need it to make some content smoother. We have more than enough tankines but a bit more dmg would not hurt us.

I still cant decide between Bastion of Hope and Time of Need. 30% of HP over 1sec every 5 sec second will not safe us from meta one shoots and it also won't save us from turbo burst from some bosses(mosty meta).

I'm pretty happy with the way it is atm. This is the final form of my build I won't make any upgrades etc.

If I go level 100 i might think about clarity watcher's eye. Otherwise nah
"
Armisal wrote:
"
caike89 wrote:
"

Thanks,

Look at my setup, I managed to fit in discipline in lieu of flesh and stone. L21 discipline gives me 2k es, to bring me back to a respectable 15k es after I lost the astramentis to get L31 HoAg

I saw but unfortunately my 6L herald reserves way more mana than ur setup so effectively i would more mana reservation either from passives + gems with either another ring/helm, the ring is the cheaper option since the belt can be switched out for a stygian for arguably more hp as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info