[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

How much better is a level 31 HoAG over a level 30? I think I can easily get to 30 but 31 is gonna cost me a lot cause Id have to go for a +1 corrupted Chest.

Also I need some Spectres please. @Dundada please
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 28, 2020, 1:23:39 AM
Hi all
Anyone still doing skeletons??

Check out my PoB for PHYSICAL skeletons
https://pastebin.com/dWNniMnq

I am running
flesh and stone
discipline
skitterbots
pride
dread banner
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"
saltyballss wrote:
i dam well hope you can keep them, otherwise whats the point in the build... i mean come on....

hey man i know u have been asking for help ( i know this quote isn't about help it was just the first one i found where u posted something.)

for leveling go with zombie OR what i did was use the quill rain bow with rain of arrows/lesser poison/poison(poison was added at 31). that made it so i could stack poison stupid quick for HoAG. do this up to 68+ or u could push with this up into the 80 range. but once u hit about 80 ish i would swap to the end game lvl 94 build.

when you are at the end game build u have a few opinions. u could go with this build that is in the guide that is laid out. OR you could look up a few people on POE ninja and find a lvl 31+HOAG setup. lvl 31 hoag is SOOO much damage over the build in the guide. but the one in the guide is amazing and works with so much content the lvl 31 HOAG+ is for min maxing if you want.

as you are leveling you could start getting and using the piece required for the build as they become useable. that is another i did.

finally. the leveling stuff i talked about is in the guide as well. it is under leveling/mana res. it is just like a line or 2 about it and can be easily missed.

i hope this helps you. just let me know if u have anymore question i will try and answer them the best i can for you.

thanks guys, i havnt read all the comments yet, and im sorry i may sometimes come across brash and rude. This build says its great and amazing for what it is, thats why im here and willing to waste my life to build it. this quote above is exactly the type i was hoping for. a nice polite helpful responce.

i will be in contact. and you wrere right in the way you lvled to 68, i seem to have ended up the kinda way. but end game i dont know yet. i was the face of the build of couyrse. so i dont know which to do,. i dont know what all the HOAG means either and all that

**ive never playted templar before, no freaking idea what he even uses , im lvl 18 atm. i use whatsapp and steam to make contacnt and chat easier if anyone willing . thanks

cos what im after is that uber 4 blue guys tanky build, with lots of dps and all that the intro says really, hope its still possible. i go under a diff poe game name.

thanks i ll be in contact.
Last edited by saltyballss on Jan 28, 2020, 2:21:55 AM
Let me ask it a different way:

Can someone explain the following from the guide:

"Golden Rule: Must have to double your poison applications. Herald of Agony is all about maintaining your virulence stacks. I use this even during early leveling without CI."

I am missing how this jewel doubles your poison application. Also, how can you use it prior to CI, wouldn't you poison yourself to death?
"
Reactor52 wrote:
Let me ask it a different way:

Can someone explain the following from the guide:

"Golden Rule: Must have to double your poison applications. Herald of Agony is all about maintaining your virulence stacks. I use this even during early leveling without CI."

I am missing how this jewel doubles your poison application. Also, how can you use it prior to CI, wouldn't you poison yourself to death?

One stack of poison you inflict on yourself count as a Virulence stack. So by poisoning yourself when you poison an enemy, you generate two Virulence stacks instead of just one so this doubles your Virulence.

Before CI, you would need decent regen and some chaos resist for the self-poison to not be an issue.
"
Armisal wrote:
Can someone explain where the 18% shock from skitterbots comes from?

The gem itself is 19% at L20 and 20% at L21

anyone?
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
Can someone explain where the 18% shock from skitterbots comes from?

The gem itself is 19% at L20 and 20% at L21

anyone?

That % is increased effect of shock and chill, they shock for the base value (15) and then add on 20% at level 21 (3) for a total of 18% shock.
"
nice wand u have there, how did u craft with aspect as well as the 2 +1 skill level and hatred on top of it?

I tried to craft a +2 wand myself but after 10 or so tries i didn't get one so i bought one with an open suffix and an open prefix. I wanted to gamble so i crafted prefix cannot be changed, scour, then multimod cannot roll attack mod and cannot roll caster mod, which together remove everything but minion damage, mana, minion damage/mana hybrid, and some chaos mods with low weighting. I got a tier 4 minion damage/mana hybrid, i'd prefer a pure mana mod but this is what i got.

After that i multimoded with minion attack/cast speed and trigger.

When the last patch allowed to quality circle of nostalgia for 8% reduced mana reservation for Hoag, i saw i could fit one more aura, so i wanted aspect of the spider. Since the attack speed mod wasn't that great and i had no other piece of gear with a suffix open, i removed the multimod to beastcraft aspect of the spider. This left a suffix open on my wand, so i went on poe db to see what i could get in here, and saw that redeemer had some good mods: hatred aura effect, cold exposure on hit and frostbite on hit. It has some other bad mods for us but most can be blocked with cannot roll caster mod. I think you also can get onslaught on kill, it has the caster tag but only for fossils, not for meta craft for some reason. So i went on with this idea, crafted cannot roll caster mod, and slamed the redeemer and hit tier1 hatred mod with the perfect 40% roll.

The mod is quite powerfull, it's a 5% more damage over minion attack speed against shaper and 6.5% against trash.

Cold exposure is probably better against bosses though.

If you want to get a +2 wand with hatred, cold exposure or frostbite it's quite easy if you have a bit of currency, you can buy +2 wands with an open affix for 10 to 12ex, if it's an open prefix you beastcraft add a prefix remove a random suffix, then you craft prefix cannot be changed, scour, craft cannot roll caster mod and slam a redeemer's orb, if you don't get what you want you resell the wand and get back the cost of the base. Each try should cost about 3-4ex (200c for redeemer's exalt, 2ex for prefix cannot be changed). It's not cheap but not that expensive either, and you have good odds to get a good result (8 possible mods including tiers, so 1 in 4 to get hatred, 1 in 4 to get cold exposure, 1 in 8 to get frostbite and 3 in 8 to get the bad onslaught mod). Be wary of the itemlevel of the wand, it needs to be at least 80 (but most +2 wands are anyway).

"
How do you get the tri curse? Whispers of doom and?

Awakened curse on hit gives a free curse at level 5.
finally hit the wand...took about 10ish tries had three bricked annuls which hurt my soul!

Any suggestions for the next upgrade to go for? I am not able to buy a watchers eye, they are stupid expensive.

Also in the current setup i am able to run Skitterbots, Hatred, Precision and Flesh and Stone. Is that the right aura setup or should i rather run Discipline?

Thanks,
Last edited by chinpokemon2905 on Jan 28, 2020, 5:33:02 AM
"
falaakr wrote:
"
nice wand u have there, how did u craft with aspect as well as the 2 +1 skill level and hatred on top of it?

I tried to craft a +2 wand myself but after 10 or so tries i didn't get one so i bought one with an open suffix and an open prefix. I wanted to gamble so i crafted prefix cannot be changed, scour, then multimod cannot roll attack mod and cannot roll caster mod, which together remove everything but minion damage, mana, minion damage/mana hybrid, and some chaos mods with low weighting. I got a tier 4 minion damage/mana hybrid, i'd prefer a pure mana mod but this is what i got.

After that i multimoded with minion attack/cast speed and trigger.

When the last patch allowed to quality circle of nostalgia for 8% reduced mana reservation for Hoag, i saw i could fit one more aura, so i wanted aspect of the spider. Since the attack speed mod wasn't that great and i had no other piece of gear with a suffix open, i removed the multimod to beastcraft aspect of the spider. This left a suffix open on my wand, so i went on poe db to see what i could get in here, and saw that redeemer had some good mods: hatred aura effect, cold exposure on hit and frostbite on hit. It has some other bad mods for us but most can be blocked with cannot roll caster mod. I think you also can get onslaught on kill, it has the caster tag but only for fossils, not for meta craft for some reason. So i went on with this idea, crafted cannot roll caster mod, and slamed the redeemer and hit tier1 hatred mod with the perfect 40% roll.

The mod is quite powerfull, it's a 5% more damage over minion attack speed against shaper and 6.5% against trash.

Cold exposure is probably better against bosses though.

If you want to get a +2 wand with hatred, cold exposure or frostbite it's quite easy if you have a bit of currency, you can buy +2 wands with an open affix for 10 to 12ex, if it's an open prefix you beastcraft add a prefix remove a random suffix, then you craft prefix cannot be changed, scour, craft cannot roll caster mod and slam a redeemer's orb, if you don't get what you want you resell the wand and get back the cost of the base. Each try should cost about 3-4ex (200c for redeemer's exalt, 2ex for prefix cannot be changed). It's not cheap but not that expensive either, and you have good odds to get a good result (8 possible mods including tiers, so 1 in 4 to get hatred, 1 in 4 to get cold exposure, 1 in 8 to get frostbite and 3 in 8 to get the bad onslaught mod). Be wary of the itemlevel of the wand, it needs to be at least 80 (but most +2 wands are anyway).

"
How do you get the tri curse? Whispers of doom and?

Awakened curse on hit gives a free curse at level 5.

thanks for the thorough explanation :), now to pray to rngesus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info