[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
saltyballss wrote:
i dam well hope you can keep them, otherwise whats the point in the build... i mean come on....

hey man i know u have been asking for help ( i know this quote isn't about help it was just the first one i found where u posted something.)

for leveling go with zombie OR what i did was use the quill rain bow with rain of arrows/lesser poison/poison(poison was added at 31). that made it so i could stack poison stupid quick for HoAG. do this up to 68+ or u could push with this up into the 80 range. but once u hit about 80 ish i would swap to the end game lvl 94 build.

when you are at the end game build u have a few opinions. u could go with this build that is in the guide that is laid out. OR you could look up a few people on POE ninja and find a lvl 31+HOAG setup. lvl 31 hoag is SOOO much damage over the build in the guide. but the one in the guide is amazing and works with so much content the lvl 31 HOAG+ is for min maxing if you want.

as you are leveling you could start getting and using the piece required for the build as they become useable. that is another i did.

finally. the leveling stuff i talked about is in the guide as well. it is under leveling/mana res. it is just like a line or 2 about it and can be easily missed.

i hope this helps you. just let me know if u have anymore question i will try and answer them the best i can for you.
"
falaakr wrote:

I managed to fit 4 aura (+clarity) and 3 curse into the build with level 31 hoag and 17.5k es. 7.5m dps against trash, 4.5m shaper dps (and 5.5m if i swap in vicious projectiles).

I like this build a lot, and i'll try to go as deep in delve as i can (just killed aul at 940 depths).

There sure are a lot of monsters in this thread lol

Multiple people with 200ex worth of gear haha, how does everyone get so rich?
"
Tried the crafting simulator and just got a good roll on my fourth try. Too bad it was in the simulator.... The app would be better if it listed what is a prefix and what is a suffix for newer crafters like me so we wouldn't need to have poedb or our crafting bench open for reference.

It does. If you touch the top right corner (three horizontal bars) you’ll see a box you can tick for “advanced mods” it will show you your crafted affixes
"
Armisal wrote:
"
falaakr wrote:

I managed to fit 4 aura (+clarity) and 3 curse into the build with level 31 hoag and 17.5k es. 7.5m dps against trash, 4.5m shaper dps (and 5.5m if i swap in vicious projectiles).

I like this build a lot, and i'll try to go as deep in delve as i can (just killed aul at 940 depths).

I don’t have 200ex but I will tell you that if you have items your not using right now.. sell it. Vendor or trade site don’t sit on stuff you think you might want to try later. It will more than likely just end up in Standard. Also corrupt stuff after you’ve quality’d and linked them or what ever. I’ve made several exalts hitting a lucky corrupt of shapers touch and some jewels
"
falaakr wrote:

nice wand u have there, how did u craft with aspect as well as the 2 +1 skill level and hatred on top of it?
Last edited by caike89 on Jan 27, 2020, 11:52:54 PM
Tip: You eventually want to get a poacher's mark curse on hit ring as that will allow you to run projectile weakness gem on your wand (instead of having poacher's mark gem). 56% increased damage simply from this upgrade.

I have spare rings for sale. My prices are the cheapest you'll find, average ~2ex cheaper than others. Mouse over ring for price.

Mid

Budget

IGN @Quitetriggered or PM me on forums to reserve if offline
Last edited by Quitetriggered on Jan 28, 2020, 6:03:36 AM
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
"
falaakr wrote:

I don’t have 200ex but I will tell you that if you have items your not using right now.. sell it. Vendor or trade site don’t sit on stuff you think you might want to try later. It will more than likely just end up in Standard. Also corrupt stuff after you’ve quality’d and linked them or what ever. I’ve made several exalts hitting a lucky corrupt of shapers touch and some jewels

How do you get the tri curse? Whispers of doom and?
"
Armisal wrote:
"
falaakr wrote:

Pure luck and knowledge about crafting in my case. I think I have 300 ex in stuff if you count the HH I have banked atm. But overall this build makes it easy to do bosses and such and I think as long as you do a variety of stuff, you'll end up with decent currency.
"
Tip: You eventually want to get a poacher's mark curse on hit ring as that will allow you to run projectile weakness gem on your wand (instead of having poacher's mark gem). 56% increased damage simply from this upgrade.

I have spare rings for sale. My prices are the cheapest you'll find, average ~2ex cheaper than others.

Top tier, 14.9ex

Mid tier, 7.9ex

Budget, 3.9ex

IGN @Quitetriggered or PM me on forums to reserve if offline

How do you resist cap with that setup? I’m rocking a 180res ring and a heavy res boot and I just reach the cap. You may have to also compromise the passive tree to pick up a lot of res all nodes (less ES or damage)

A elemental weakness map or a boss like pheonix will wreak you if you don’t overcap res
Last edited by Armisal on Jan 28, 2020, 12:26:37 AM
"
Armisal wrote:
How do you resist cap with that setup? I’m rocking a 180res ring and a heavy res boot and I just reach the cap. You may have to also compromise the passive tree to pick up a lot of res all nodes (less ES or damage)

A elemental weakness map or a boss like pheonix will wreak you if you don’t overcap res

For sure I'd prioritize resist cap before any other upgrades.

You could either spend ~5 skill points to get 24% all resist (node called sanctuary), or get a tri res stygian vise (well rolled stygian vise is better than the cyclopean coil belt, just use immune to ignite/shock flasks to make up for it).

Last edited by Quitetriggered on Jan 28, 2020, 12:42:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info