[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

guys help me out here.

so i dont get the part about specteres .its said the best ones are in mines.
But do i like keep them somewhere or what?
i mean i need to review them constantly....
"
domac wrote:
guys help me out here.

so i dont get the part about specteres .its said the best ones are in mines.
But do i like keep them somewhere or what?
i mean i need to review them constantly....

Dont worry bout spectres on lowlevels, just grind to past 80 and start get things up, you can use apes for frenzies and level whit zombies, HoA starts to work better when you get atleast 20/20 gems etc stuff and enough levels for jevels etc.
"

1)Conqueror's Efficiency
2) Two corrupted jewels with 1% mana reservation reduction, notice because of some really funky formulas, one jewel doesn't do anything.
3) Level 4 enlighten
4) Corrupted shaper's touch for +1 socketed gem level and you get level 5 enlighten equivalent
5) Well-rolled Circle of Nostalgia (40% is needed if you use 2R-3G-1B and Vicious Projectile)

=> I have all of that and still can't run hatred,hoa,skitter bots & flesh and stones.

Does anyone know where it may come from ?

BTW do you play blood or sand stance ?

Thanks
"
kenosinx wrote:
"

1)Conqueror's Efficiency
2) Two corrupted jewels with 1% mana reservation reduction, notice because of some really funky formulas, one jewel doesn't do anything.
3) Level 4 enlighten
4) Corrupted shaper's touch for +1 socketed gem level and you get level 5 enlighten equivalent
5) Well-rolled Circle of Nostalgia (40% is needed if you use 2R-3G-1B and Vicious Projectile)

=> I have all of that and still can't run hatred,hoa,skitter bots & flesh and stones.

Does anyone know where it may come from ?

BTW do you play blood or sand stance ?

Thanks

Not sure why since you have even charisma on neck but i might have solution for you, use catalyst on ring and you get more reduced
wow, any catalyst works or it must be mana ?
Thanks for the info, found where the pb was, i forgot the 4% reduction mana reserved node near chaos inoculation ! THX !
Fertile catalyst does the thing.
Thanks a lot !

if anyone is available to help me get the stone skin flayer in dwelve, that'd be great !

"
kenosinx wrote:
Thanks a lot !

if anyone is available to help me get the stone skin flayer in dwelve, that'd be great !

so this...

when u get that flayers do u like keep them forever or what?
Hi , i have a question : i have this jewel
if its possible to make discipline somehow with my gear :
?
"
domac wrote:
"
kenosinx wrote:
Thanks a lot !

so this...

when u get that flayers do u like keep them forever or what?

I only lost a flayer twice and I'm nearly level 99. And to answer your question, as long as you have at least one Spectre or you're still on the map they died on, your can just desecrate them again.

So yes, in a sense you keep them forever. They can be tough to find which is why a lot of us share our spectres, since all you need is an party invite and you can desecrate them in the hideout of the person who invited you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info