[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

i dam well hope you can keep them, otherwise whats the point in the build... i mean come on....
Hi, here is a little feed back after playing this build for almost 80 hours.

Here is my gear :
Spoiler

So everything is so easy and smooth with this build, almost sleeping while doing the elder. Sirus is just a piece of cake with the great "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you". Of course this build can be very expensive but worth it.
Btw took the "damage and mana" node insteed of one socket and 4.8 millions damage reached with 11k+ es. (more than 3m for shaper/elder)

So huge thanks to the author !
Last edited by FezuPapa on Jan 27, 2020, 3:54:28 PM
I have 200ex , i just want to know to do to , per10 level from level 1 , preferably keeping as close to the end game play style as possible, anyone?

thanks
"
"
Armisal wrote:
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:

It took me 10 tries to get it.. I also downloaded “path of crafting” on my phone and ran a little test. The average was 10 attempts. The most it took was 22 tries and I hit it in as few as 1. So, I’d say if you’re worried about losing currency just buy a decent wand that’s already done up. Just make sure it doesn’t have projectile speed.

did you account for open suffix and no proj speed?

Ten tries at ~80c/try would be about 5.5ex. That would definitely be better than buying one off the market, but I share Armisal's skepticism. There are +2 wands without open suffixes that are not expensive, but I wouldn't play without the "trigger a socketed spell" craft.

I'll try out the Path of Crafting app after work. Thanks for the recommendation.

No I only counted it as a success if it was a plus 2 wand I’m not even considering having to annul and multi. In fact my original post is misleading as I didn’t give you the whole story. I crafted an 8ex wand and sold it combined that with another 2ex and bought one with the right stuff on it. +2, and multi. (No projectile speed)
"
saltyballss wrote:
I have 200ex , i just want to know to do to , per10 level from level 1 , preferably keeping as close to the end game play style as possible, anyone?

thanks

I think you’re going to find it difficult for someone in the forums to break down the skill tree and leveling process every ten levels. Further more, the guide is just that a guide. It might be a better leveling experience to level with a tried and true method and then respec at 68 which is when this build comes alive. HoAg requires levels to feel buttery smooth a level 1 HoAg is likely going to just frustrate you.

I could be wrong here if so, please someone else chime in...

10-22 tries? please... check price and you understand that's not even remotely close to the real thing. [/quote]
Look no need to be hostile. I’m telling you my experience it took me ten tries to land the +2. I ran the “test” 50 times on the app and the average was 10. Believe me or not idc. I have a +2 Wand and that’s all that matters to me. Obviously I didn’t do a double blind study... so take my anecdote with a grain of salt
Last edited by BeaverGrowl on Jan 27, 2020, 6:20:41 PM
"
"
Sedorian wrote:
As far as crafting best luck seems to be corroded/shuddering/metallic/jagged. Each craft is gonna cost you around 80c, but when you do hit the two +1s if you want to get the multimod crafting you probably gonna have to get lucky with some annuls.

How many tries on average do we think it takes to get a +2 wand? If the market reflects the cost of crafting one with an empty suffix to craft the trigger onto, it seems like it must take 10ex of tries?

10-22 tries? please... check price and you understand that's not even remotely close to the real thing.

Look no need to be hostile. I’m telling you my experience it took me ten tries to land the +2. I ran the “test” 50 times on the app and the average was 10. Believe me or not idc. I have a +2 Wand and that’s all that matters
Just wanted to try again before I sell it on the trade website. I have a Lethal Pride Kiloava 15731 that has the "10% Chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 Seconds on Hit" on the Death Attunement node. That mod is useful to be able to use both Time of Need and Bastion of Hope by dropping Unwavering Crusade to make the build even tankier. I am finished with this build and have been selling off my gear. I was wondering if anyone wanted to buy it before it sold to someone on the trade website who isn't looking for that mod. Let me know if you are interested.

Image of Mod on the Lethal Pride with my Character name and stuff: https://imgur.com/a/C1HHFtJ

Message me in game @Beehoover_Meta if you are interested, I'll be on for a couple hours after this post.

Edit: The other mod from Unnatural Calm is "20% increased Warcry Buffs" and the Strength node gives "12% Increased Totem Placement Speed". Whispers of Doom has a "Regenerate 1% of Life per Second" mod. The 30 Dexterity node has "Gain 5% of Phyiscal Damage as Extra Fire Damage"
Last edited by Suds1029 on Jan 27, 2020, 7:41:32 PM

I managed to fit 4 aura (+clarity) and 3 curse into the build with level 31 hoag and 17.5k es. 7.5m dps against trash, 4.5m shaper dps (and 5.5m if i swap in vicious projectiles).

I like this build a lot, and i'll try to go as deep in delve as i can (just killed aul at 940 depths).
Last edited by falaakr on Jan 27, 2020, 7:44:48 PM
Tried the crafting simulator and just got a good roll on my fourth try. Too bad it was in the simulator.... The app would be better if it listed what is a prefix and what is a suffix for newer crafters like me so we wouldn't need to have poedb or our crafting bench open for reference.
Last edited by Silverback0124 on Jan 27, 2020, 8:17:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info