[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Magic whit +1chaos/es recover, then about 30 imprints later i hit on t1 flat es whit regal, then beastcrafted spider+bench block and slammed hybrid.
"
Dellith wrote:

am i doing something wrong? dmg seems quite low and still die often

Well I have better chest which gives me +1 to all gems so this is +2 HoA lvl but with your gear it still should be more than fine. This build is not about melting bosses in few seconds. I can facetank T16 metas and I'm doing this without uber lab....
wait you have to dodge things? whats the point in this build then?
This will be my 4th and (hopefully) final build for the League. It's a very different build than I have done in the past, so I am working my way through understanding how it works and the synergies. While I am still leveling and clearly I am not near to being in the final setup, I didn't quite understand how Golden Rule works, especially with this comment in the guide "I even use this in early leveling before CI" how does that work? Aren't you putting a lot of poisons on yourself with no immunity?
Can someone kindly give me the stoneskin flayer's? please :)

ok got them already, fast delivery :D ty julmatjumit <3
Last edited by dreameria on Jan 27, 2020, 1:32:22 PM
I hope im not wasting my time starting this build. is it still viable? i dont play leagues, i just start one and then stay for like a year or two then quit for a while .
"
Armisal wrote:
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:

It took me 10 tries to get it.. I also downloaded “path of crafting” on my phone and ran a little test. The average was 10 attempts. The most it took was 22 tries and I hit it in as few as 1. So, I’d say if you’re worried about losing currency just buy a decent wand that’s already done up. Just make sure it doesn’t have projectile speed.

did you account for open suffix and no proj speed?

Ten tries at ~80c/try would be about 5.5ex. That would definitely be better than buying one off the market, but I share Armisal's skepticism. There are +2 wands without open suffixes that are not expensive, but I wouldn't play without the "trigger a socketed spell" craft.

I'll try out the Path of Crafting app after work. Thanks for the recommendation.
im templar level 5, i wish guide was more detailed, i have fk all idea what weapon i should even be leveling up using or whatever . any gudinece?
"
"
Armisal wrote:
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:

It took me 10 tries to get it.. I also downloaded “path of crafting” on my phone and ran a little test. The average was 10 attempts. The most it took was 22 tries and I hit it in as few as 1. So, I’d say if you’re worried about losing currency just buy a decent wand that’s already done up. Just make sure it doesn’t have projectile speed.

did you account for open suffix and no proj speed?

Ten tries at ~80c/try would be about 5.5ex. That would definitely be better than buying one off the market, but I share Armisal's skepticism. There are +2 wands without open suffixes that are not expensive, but I wouldn't play without the "trigger a socketed spell" craft.

I'll try out the Path of Crafting app after work. Thanks for the recommendation.

It took me 3 tries and then my anul happened to hit the projectiles too, so got really lucky with that. Someone on this thread took 22 tries I believe, so it's really rng.

Personally I'd try craft it a few times at first, just can't guarantee it works, that's how this game rolls.
i litereally have no idea what items to build or keep building up to level 68....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info