[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
"
"
Sedorian wrote:
As far as crafting best luck seems to be corroded/shuddering/metallic/jagged. Each craft is gonna cost you around 80c, but when you do hit the two +1s if you want to get the multimod crafting you probably gonna have to get lucky with some annuls.

How many tries on average do we think it takes to get a +2 wand? If the market reflects the cost of crafting one with an empty suffix to craft the trigger onto, it seems like it must take 10ex of tries?

I finally got a Watcher's Eye at level 97 (Hogshead) and I think upping my HoA levels in any way possible is the best next step for this character. I still don't have a +2 wand, a +1 amulet (still wearing an Astramentis but with the WE I can afford to lose the ES), or a +2 body armor. Being able to craft the wand would be really great.

It took me 10 tries to get it.. I also downloaded “path of crafting” on my phone and ran a little test. The average was 10 attempts. The most it took was 22 tries and I hit it in as few as 1. So, I’d say if you’re worried about losing currency just buy a decent wand that’s already done up. Just make sure it doesn’t have projectile speed.

did you account for open suffix and no proj speed?
Alright, so finally got L31 Herald of Agony. It is indeed a massive dps boost.

I was comparing all my possible upgrades:

314 max vile

224.6 bottled faith = 7% when flask up
337.1 bottle max vile = 7%

318.8 1r-1b-4g hypo = 52% trash
= 1.5% boss

228.0 1r-1b-4g vile 0 = 9%
341.5 1r-1b-4g vile 10 = 8.7%

239.6 +1 shield = 14.6% lose 2k ES
359.4 +1 shield vile = 14.5%

256.8 +1 amulet = 22.8% lose 2k ES
385.6 +1 amulet vile = 22.8%

and yeah, the +1 amulet (to get L31 HoAg) was the most dps gain. To counteract the 2k loss of ES (15k ES to 13k), I opted to remove flesh and stone and put in discipline, resulting in my ES going back to 15k.

Basically I sacrificed F&S's blind and 12% ranged attack for 22.5% more damage. I think most people get the L31 agony by having to sacifice the shield or amulet slots (whata & astramentis) anyhow, whereby losing 2K ES which they need watcher's eye (at 30ex) to fix.

Fitting in skitterbot, hatred, discipline, HoAg and precision is possible thanks to the new patch by letting catalysts buff the reserved mana of circle of nostalgia.

I've got some hand me downs if anyone wants to buy them from trade off me - (I need to recover my purchases a bit, this build makes me poor lol.

This last one makes it possible to fit more stuff in (or save points in tree) by swapping skitterbots (18% more damage, 35% mana reserve) for aspect of the spider (15% damage, 25% mana reserve).
Last edited by Armisal on Jan 27, 2020, 5:27:00 AM
been loving this build so far. everything for the most part is about as easy as it can get. only things im having issues with so far is sirus 8(doable but a few deaths) uber elder, and uber atziri. other than that, ive had no problems on the meta bosses at all, shaper guardians are down easily, probably one of the easiest builds ive ever ran tbh. my question though is what would be my next step in upgrade? so far i cannot use flesh and stone yet, but i have hatred,precision,HoAG and skitterbots running as well as the delve spectres. gear is as follows.

and i do have the recommended jewels, however i dont have the corrupted blood corruption on anything seeing as ive not found one under 3ex in a few days. what would be the first upgrade to grind for? and around how much would it take in currency to attain? also profile is set to public and its the only one i have in the league atm.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Destroyed my first Sirus at AW lvl 4. Now farming toward AW lvl8.

I'm pretty happy with my gear but I wanna get boots with cannot be frozen/chilled with Mana as it will be HUGE QoL. This is the only thing which annony me right now. Unfortunately I can't find any good base which can be good for crafting. I wanna have my resistance capped and even with my OP ring I need quit a lot of resistance on boots.

How do you guys do no regen mana/es maps? by swapping out 1 of the quiksilver flasks for mana pots?

Also blighted/cassia seems to be abit tricky =/ depending on the terrain and map shapes i feel

I have a zombi necromancer, and I crafted this staff for her. What do You think can I use this staff in this build for HoA? If yes, which gems should I use in chest, maybe cyclone?

Why this build doesn't use aspect of avian? This buffs gives 10% double damage to crawler, or did I misunderstand something?

Thank You in advance.

Note: Sorry, if someone already asked this question.

am i doing something wrong? dmg seems quite low and still die often
"
caike89 wrote:
How do you guys do no regen mana/es maps? by swapping out 1 of the quiksilver flasks for mana pots?

Also blighted/cassia seems to be abit tricky =/ depending on the terrain and map shapes i feel

Endless manaflask for no regen map and Time of need.

Blight is big problem for me - too low damage...
"
mohikanpoe wrote:

I have a zombi necromancer, and I crafted this staff for her. What do You think can I use this staff in this build for HoA? If yes, which gems should I use in chest, maybe cyclone?

Why this build doesn't use aspect of avian? This buffs gives 10% double damage to crawler, or did I misunderstand something?

Thank You in advance.

Note: Sorry, if someone already asked this question.

You can try crawler in two hand weapon, cyclone in body with poison, cast when channeling, desecrate,fortify and spirit offering.

I am curious how it plays out, definitely a fun variant to try if you already invested in a zombie staff!

I do believe corrupted skin of the loyal is more damage because of +5 level to crawler with even a +1 budget wand. Throw in the huge benefit of whaka shield and it is not even close. But it is also super expensive so if you came from Baron Zombies and already have the weapon, this can be a fun variant.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 27, 2020, 8:16:00 AM
"
Mohko wrote:
Got shield done now, sadly hit hybrid, but i stay on this now

How did you craft that shield can't figure it out :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info