[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hello.

Could somebody help me please?

My dmg is really low. With this equip it's impossible to run 11 lvl maps and higher... Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you.

Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
"
Sedorian wrote:
As far as crafting best luck seems to be corroded/shuddering/metallic/jagged. Each craft is gonna cost you around 80c, but when you do hit the two +1s if you want to get the multimod crafting you probably gonna have to get lucky with some annuls.

How many tries on average do we think it takes to get a +2 wand? If the market reflects the cost of crafting one with an empty suffix to craft the trigger onto, it seems like it must take 10ex of tries?

I finally got a Watcher's Eye at level 97 (Hogshead) and I think upping my HoA levels in any way possible is the best next step for this character. I still don't have a +2 wand, a +1 amulet (still wearing an Astramentis but with the WE I can afford to lose the ES), or a +2 body armor. Being able to craft the wand would be really great.
Last edited by Silverback0124 on Jan 26, 2020, 8:42:42 PM
"
Daniil8888 wrote:
Hello.

Could somebody help me please?

My dmg is really low. With this equip it's impossible to run 11 lvl maps and higher... Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you.

Herald of agony gets a lot of damage from its gem levels. You are missing a number of levels on it, that level 21 gem is vital. You need the 4th specter or extra minion to get the onslaught buff from templar ascendency (you can solve this with empower on a level 20 specter or a golem). You are missing the minion damage on your skill tree (grave pact + aligned spirits). You are missing minion damage on your wand and could improve the circle of nostalgia, though getting one with damage+reservation could cost 5 ish ex. You also are using poacher's mark rather than projectile weakness (I recommend proj weakness as this makes sure you get the damage bonus vs bosses and such). You are also using discipline instead of skitterbots. I can't see your jewels, but make sure you have golden rule if you didn't pick it up yet as it is vital for maintaining virulence.

Basically you are missing a lot of the things this build gets its damage from.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jan 26, 2020, 9:02:16 PM
"
Sedorian wrote:
Yea I agree on the stuff to reach the 31 Herald but I just really dont feel like I need it. Outside of deep delve death really doesnt happen unless I drop some riduculous Morph together on a super rippy map. Already doing uber elder deathless and Sirius is a joke. At this point I was just thinking AG just cause.

It's just the OCD, pursuit of perfection or e-ego that drives us to ever stronger characters - whatever that may be; either more DPS or tankiness or that perfect balance in between.

Carry some A8 sirus with 6 party members all sitting outside to see how your dps fares.

I thought mine was way more than required until i tried to carry a 5 man baran lol.
i have been able to pull out conqueror's efficiency. what should i replace it with until i can get the ex for watcher's eye?
"
"
Sedorian wrote:
As far as crafting best luck seems to be corroded/shuddering/metallic/jagged. Each craft is gonna cost you around 80c, but when you do hit the two +1s if you want to get the multimod crafting you probably gonna have to get lucky with some annuls.

How many tries on average do we think it takes to get a +2 wand? If the market reflects the cost of crafting one with an empty suffix to craft the trigger onto, it seems like it must take 10ex of tries?

I finally got a Watcher's Eye at level 97 (Hogshead) and I think upping my HoA levels in any way possible is the best next step for this character. I still don't have a +2 wand, a +1 amulet (still wearing an Astramentis but with the WE I can afford to lose the ES), or a +2 body armor. Being able to craft the wand would be really great.

It took me 10 tries to get it.. I also downloaded “path of crafting” on my phone and ran a little test. The average was 10 attempts. The most it took was 22 tries and I hit it in as few as 1. So, I’d say if you’re worried about losing currency just buy a decent wand that’s already done up. Just make sure it doesn’t have projectile speed.
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
"
"
Sedorian wrote:

It took me 10 tries to get it.. I also downloaded “path of crafting” on my phone and ran a little test. The average was 10 attempts. The most it took was 22 tries and I hit it in as few as 1. So, I’d say if you’re worried about losing currency just buy a decent wand that’s already done up. Just make sure it doesn’t have projectile speed.

10-22 tries? please... check price and you understand that's not even remotely close to the real thing.
If i want to run Raise Spectre - Animate Guardian - Minion Life/Empower in my shield, what are the optimal items to feed into the Guardian?
Done lv 7 sirus, cortex deathless with my 60-70% finished setup. All of you here probably have better gears than I do lol. Rarely actually dodge stuff. Not good at it either. T16 metamorph with dd is probably the only thing I actively watch out for.

Tons of upgrades and some levels to go but pretty sure I can do lv 8 deathless with I got now. For uber elder I just need to craft my boots and I am good to go.

Last edited by gelade11 on Jan 27, 2020, 3:21:33 AM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
i have been able to pull out conqueror's efficiency. what should i replace it with until i can get the ex for watcher's eye?

Just grab a jewel with mana + es/str/int, or a bit of minion blind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info