[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
saltyballss wrote:
I have like 200ex, i just need guidance ,in replicating what i saw in your video, and a long the way learning the mechanics of it.

thank you for responsibly politely to me though.

you wont beleive how many months ive sat in my spare time trying to find a build im happy to waste some of my own life on this earth attempting to build, espically after compoleting poe run through already. and now ive finally picked this onew.

complex how? i hoep you dont mean like gameplay wise, i hate gem swapping much

Gameplay is easy. But our ES comes from reserving as much Mana as possible. I have I think well over 8k Mana pool but only 50 unreserved to cast skills with. This means we have a lot of min maxing going on.

That and fitting in extra auras is the most complex thing about this build I'd say.

Hard to explain how to start I had leftover gear from my summoner and just used zombies/etc to get to level 68 and I picked up extra life nodes, whatever was in range, I respecced out of at 68.

Kill all bandits for extra points and imo the build really starts to shine at level 90 when you have enough tree points to cover most of the essential jewels.

Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 26, 2020, 4:34:27 PM
thannks for that . im level 16 atm,

just looking at the 68 tree. with no idea which route to take and when, not had much exp at all with min maxing , and mana and all that stuff you mentioned.

but i have cash and money is power. just hope i can gather another info and learn enough to get to 68 , and so on i cant be that hard surely , the endgame build seems amazing. i want it

i also have on idea what items to build or focus for from 1-68, or weapons at all, never done templar before
Last edited by saltyballss on Jan 26, 2020, 4:52:02 PM
"
saltyballss wrote:
thannks for that . im level 16 atm,

just looking at the 68 tree. with no idea which route to take and when, not had much exp at all with min maxing , and mana and all that stuff you mentioned.

but i have cash and money is power. just hope i can gather another info and learn enough to get to 68 , and so on i cant be that hard surely , the endgame build seems amazing. i want it

i also have on idea what items to build or focus for from 1-68, or weapons at all, never done templar before

Well I used a random wand and leftover gear from my summoner. Just something that had life on it. Leveling wasn't exactly a breeze for me but it went okay. Think I switched to HoAG as soon as possible as used a random bow with toxic rain/lesser poison.

It's been a while though I'm nearly 99 and it's the highest I've ever gotten in a league. So to say the build is really sturdy once it gets going.
i dont mind grinding,

im level 16 uusing molten strike with a club and aromur stuff.

flame dash and thats it, and clarity so far. just trying to lay otu the gems in the items that the end game has them, and build like that. follwoing the skill strr for 68 is confusing but im taking the shorest emd ends as i do. he takes a while to kill stuff atm, but feeltanky on mana issues at all tbh

my pic was between this build and the best zombie mancer buiild, i pikced this one
Last edited by saltyballss on Jan 26, 2020, 5:02:48 PM
How are you getting the 4th spectre? I can't seem to find how your doing that.

nevermind i figured it out
Last edited by Rigz79 on Jan 26, 2020, 5:34:06 PM
At this point Im not even sure if its worth swapping stuff around for the 31 Herald. Im gonna slam chest whenever temple cooperates but otherwise not sure there is alot else I can do. Any recommendations on maybe swapping to an unset ring and dropping an AG in?

"
Sedorian wrote:
At this point Im not even sure if its worth swapping stuff around for the 31 Herald. Im gonna slam chest whenever temple cooperates but otherwise not sure there is alot else I can do. Any recommendations on maybe swapping to an unset ring and dropping an AG in?

Chest, shield, amulet are all places to get more skill levels to reach L31 agony, which is what I’m working on too.

It’s theoretically possible to get +3 skills on wand too
Yea I agree on the stuff to reach the 31 Herald but I just really dont feel like I need it. Outside of deep delve death really doesnt happen unless I drop some riduculous Morph together on a super rippy map. Already doing uber elder deathless and Sirius is a joke. At this point I was just thinking AG just cause.
Hello , i'm enjoying the build , still trying to push it to the super pricy lvl .

I was wondering, any tips for the best way to craft the wand ?

Most of them on trade with double +1 are complet garbage and the good one are realy overprice i guess .
As far as crafting best luck seems to be corroded/shuddering/metallic/jagged. Each craft is gonna cost you around 80c, but when you do hit the two +1s if you want to get the multimod crafting you probably gonna have to get lucky with some annuls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info