[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

is this build still fully viable?? , is it difficult to pull off with 50ex? ??? thanks any reply would be good..
bandits?

i literally have on idea, what to do from 1-68, wheres the depth to thsi guide........
"
saltyballss wrote:
bandits?

i literally have on idea, what to do from 1-68, wheres the depth to thsi guide........

On the first page under Ascendancy, Pantheon & Bandits... or are you just trolling?
Did I set something incorrectly or does this setup actually do 5.7m shaper dps @40 virulence stacks?
I haven't messed around that much on PoB, but the boss dropdown is selected for Shaper.

And yes, ES is low for the build, this is me trying to get 31 HoAG without dumping mad currency on Belt/Ammulet/Boots/Ring/Jewel. I pretty much only need to get the chest for this (which is a gigantic upgrade from 30 to 31 HoAG). I'm using Bastion of Hope, a rare elder belt for +% attributes, a +1 dex +1 phys amulet and a rare can't be chilled can't be frozen boots. This has neither Clarity nor Discipline socketed (could unequip a Portal gem for Discipline and mess around with %Reduced to hit 1% unreserved quite easily at this point).
Last edited by Okahuma on Jan 26, 2020, 3:09:00 PM
"
Endactam wrote:
"
saltyballss wrote:
bandits?

On the first page under Ascendancy, Pantheon & Bandits... or are you just trolling?

think of me as an alien . that knows how to use a pc but not poe.

now think about my questions again. now think if the guide is detailed enough.
Last edited by Quitetriggered on Jan 28, 2020, 12:15:59 AM
Got shield done now, sadly hit hybrid, but i stay on this now
none of these comments any use to me.
"
saltyballss wrote:
none of these comments any use to me.

What do you want to know? It's a pretty complex setup/build to use. I wouldn't really recommend it to newer players at all.

I've been advising people in my stream sometimes with crafting the wand, with how to reserve maximum Mana etc. You can't expect every single thing about this build be explained in detail. Especially because a lot of people use this build as a framework and then give it their own endgame twist.
I have like 200ex, i just need guidance ,in replicating what i saw in your video, and a long the way learning the mechanics of it.

thank you for responsibly politely to me though.

you wont beleive how many months ive sat in my spare time trying to find a build im happy to waste some of my own life on this earth attempting to build, espically after compoleting poe run through already. and now ive finally picked this onew.

complex how? i hoep you dont mean like gameplay wise, i hate gem swapping much
Last edited by saltyballss on Jan 26, 2020, 4:20:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info