[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
"
NeoRambo wrote:
"
So what am I looking for with a Lethal Pride jewel? Is it the glancing blow keystone? If so, this jewel gave me 2 of them. Is that right?

you need to allocate glancing blows, also, check the stats on the other keystones, if they get +Intimidate, you need to allocate it as well (it buffs all keystones with random +propreties)

Ok understood. I allocate both glancing blows i'm assuming? I never even bothered with these jewels in legion lol.

No, only one gives you the passive
how the hell am i meant to work out step by step from lvl 1 what to do and what pouints to take?? not very useer friendly
i came here to be spoon fed from level 1...
Ok. At lvl 81 it feels nice and safe to clear maps, but when it comes to bosses or time limited missions (incursion, cyndicate lab, or Zana's map) the lack of damage is very obvious. What are the ways to boost it without losing too much survivability?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Last edited by Flying_Mage on Jan 26, 2020, 10:49:17 AM
This has to be the absolute worst build I have ever leveled, building a tree purely for increased ES but only using ES once you're 68 makes leveling a true nightmare jesus christ. And the crawler is so bad, it misses over 50% of it's shots, clearspeed is awful and you can stand in a pack, spamming your poison attack and it'll just be standing around the corner, not being able to hit anything. Really hope this build delivers once I reach 68 and can equip al the recommended gear, because now it's just one big mess..
"
SirMatata wrote:
Awesome build, awesome guide! Thank you for this.
The only thing i dont like tho is ball lightning. Storm brand would be very cool if i could change it instead of ball lightning but storm brand doesnt have enough attack speed when attached to stack enough virulence.
On mapping is great but single target just doesnt stack fast enough. ( single target getting no more than 31-32 stacks ).

The only solution i can find in this is if i could take Runebinder but cant afford 4 points to go there which sucks. ( i think it would solve the stacking issue from one more attached brand to an enemy but i'm not sure about this ). Not a major issue but i would prefer storm brand for my playstyle.

Other than that really solid build! Killed Sirus lvl 8 the first time with this build with 2 deaths and thats because i hadnt get used to ball lightning. 2nd attempt was deathless and pretty easy.

I’m not sure how everyone seems to think ball gives max 40 stacks on single target, I have ball on L21 faster cast and my wand has faster cast too, I also have that jewel yet when I watch how many stacks I get it’s not 40, more like 30
I bought a rare shield with 250 es, 10% spell block, 5% es per block. Wanted to try out a rare shield to include spell block as it is doubled by lethal pride.
But replacing matua with this decreased my total ES.
Matua ES: 170, Rare shield ES: 250

When no auras(no mana reserved) -> Rare sheild gave more es than Unique
When 1/2/3 auras(some mana reserved) -> Matua gave more overall ES

MY ES with Matua and auras is 15.7k (lvl 97) and with rare shield is 14k.

Can someone tell me why matua(170 ES roll) is giving me more than 1k ES than a rare shield which gives 250 ES.

Also is there any other Bis for shields for this build?
"
Armisal wrote:
I’m not sure how everyone seems to think ball gives max 40 stacks on single target, I have ball on L21 faster cast and my wand has faster cast too, I also have that jewel yet when I watch how many stacks I get it’s not 40, more like 30

The confusion comes from different setups. Some people use lesser poison or buff effect on their ring while others run neither and have much less psn chance. Others have proj speed on their wands which is bad.

If what you guys are saying is actually true and only reach around 30stacks thats a HUGE loss in dps. My current setup says I'd lose about 40% total dps compared to 40stacks. Maybe you need to try a buff effect ring as well?

Ive got 96% chance to psn with above ring, and I got near perma 40stacks uptime on Sirus which has 0adds with the exceptions for whenever he teleports and it dips down to 20 very briefly.
"
applescrits wrote:
I bought a rare shield with 250 es, 10% spell block, 5% es per block. Wanted to try out a rare shield to include spell block as it is doubled by lethal pride.

Can someone tell me why matua(170 ES roll) is giving me more than 1k ES than a rare shield which gives 250 ES.

20% increased Effect of Auras on you
works on radiant faith.
"
applescrits wrote:

Matua has “20% increased aura effect” which makes radiant crusade give 18% es per mana reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info