[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I wasn’t sure if chance to be affected by poison would affect the reflect poison modifier on the golden rule, since I could see “reflect” not equaling “inflict” or some such.

Are you sure it does affect the chance to have reflected poison?
I just started this build and I really like it! Anyone can help me get the Stoneskin Flayer from Delve ? Thanks guys
For Stoneskin Flayer. It's worth or not if we use impale instead of meatshield
Not at all, they're their to tank and add dps to Herald. Impale doesn't help with either of those things.
I have a Lethal Pride Kiloava 15731 that has the "10% Chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 Seconds on Hit" on the Death Attunement node. It's useful to be able to use both Time of Need and Bastion of Hope by dropping Unwavering Crusade to make the build even tankier. I am finished with this build and have been selling off my gear. I was wondering if anyone wanted to buy it before it sold to someone on the trade website who isn't looking for that mod. Let me know if you are interested.
Why don't we use cyclone again? If we switch to cyclone what changes we need to make? Sometimes I just wanna hold onto one button and relax
"
Covenant wrote:
"
NeoRambo wrote:
Now that Fertile Catalyst buffs Mana Reservation on Circle of Nostalgia, is it worth getting 8% more HoAG reservation?
Got a link to this? I tried before the massive QoL patch hit and it didn't.

Edit: Nevermind, I see a quality one with 42% mana reduction for trade. Thanks very much for the tip, this is a big deal.

GAME CHANGER!!
Can someone explain why an item such as this:

Quality: +20%
Chance to Block: 22%
Energy Shield: 146
Item Level: 85
Requires Level 59, 141 Int
20% increased Spell Damage
32% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+8 to maximum Energy Shield
+12 to maximum Mana
+1 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems
+31% to Lightning Resistance
Recover 4% of Energy Shield when you Block
R3+67 to maximum Energy Shield

has like 2K less energy shield than a whakatutuki?

(trying to get that L31 HoAg is quite hard it seems, if not the shield then it's the amulet, and it seems like a big sacrifice on astramentis too)
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Covenant wrote:
"
NeoRambo wrote:
Now that Fertile Catalyst buffs Mana Reservation on Circle of Nostalgia, is it worth getting 8% more HoAG reservation?
Got a link to this? I tried before the massive QoL patch hit and it didn't.

Edit: Nevermind, I see a quality one with 42% mana reduction for trade. Thanks very much for the tip, this is a big deal.

GAME CHANGER!!

i just got so much more ES cause i only put 10% quality on 1 of my 2 circles. i cant wait to be able to put 20% on both of them.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Why don't we use cyclone again? If we switch to cyclone what changes we need to make? Sometimes I just wanna hold onto one button and relax

The main reason why not to use cyclone is it does not trigger the "Trigger socketed gems when you use a skill" each time cyclone uses mana. It only triggers it on the initial use of cyclone. This means you end up having to self-cast the curse, spirit offering, and desecrate if you don't find a different way to automate it.

If you want to use cyclone though, you would need to make sure you have a source of fire or lightning damage to attacks to trigger EE, a +1 to level of all spell gems melee weap with minion damage stuff, and swap ball lightning + faster casting out for cyclone + fortify.

"
Armisal wrote:
Can someone explain why an item such as this:

Quality: +20%
Chance to Block: 22%
Energy Shield: 146
Item Level: 85
Requires Level 59, 141 Int
20% increased Spell Damage
32% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+8 to maximum Energy Shield
+12 to maximum Mana
+1 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems
+31% to Lightning Resistance
Recover 4% of Energy Shield when you Block
R3+67 to maximum Energy Shield

has like 2K less energy shield than a whakatutuki?

(trying to get that L31 HoAg is quite hard it seems, if not the shield then it's the amulet, and it seems like a big sacrifice on astramentis too)

Did one of your auras deactivate? That shield has less mana than whakatuki so if you were reserving your mana down to the minimum one of your big auras may have fallen off when you equipped the shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info