[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can someone explain where the 18% shock from skitterbots comes from?

The gem itself is 19% at L20 and 20% at L21
Another question - flesh and stone in sand stance blinds nearby and reduces damage of far away enemies.

The reduce is only for attacks right? Spells are not reduced?

And blind is also for attacks too. And not spells?

If so, flesh and stone pretty much just stops attacks and no spells, but I find it’s spells that kill me, I don’t think any attack has even got close e.g last deaths were Vaal temple rain girl (physical spell) and aul missed dodge phase cannon spam.

I’m thinking fitting in discipline for the flat ES helps for the spells.
Thx for build!
Put about 30ex in this now.
Easy all content exept timelimit one (blight, incursion, UberElder).
"
Armisal wrote:
Another question - flesh and stone in sand stance blinds nearby and reduces damage of far away enemies.

If so, flesh and stone pretty much just stops attacks and no spells, but I find it’s spells that kill me, I don’t think any attack has even got close e.g last deaths were Vaal temple rain girl (physical spell) and aul missed dodge phase cannon spam.

Not sure about attack/spells, in my case I much rather have flesh since it's usually beefed up mobs with added eledmg that hurts me, as in attacks. Keep in mind Disc requires 35% while f&s is 25%. If you can fit that in without losing stats elsewhere, go ahead. If I were to make that choice I'd probably do Spider instead of discipline however.
Last edited by Lysithea on Jan 26, 2020, 12:42:40 PM
I just got a full build to follow set by step from level one, thats amazingly great as this build says it is. Is it????
Hello guys ! Really enjoying this build so far thanks a lot !

Only downside for me : towering figment's walking noise is getting on my nerves...

Anyone kind enough to invite me to share his Stoneskin Flayers in delve ?
I'm connected as LemmeReconnectInHideout ^^
Last edited by hopop on Jan 26, 2020, 12:52:01 PM
Is a Skin of the lords with Elemental Overload/Pain Attunement ok? Or do i have to buy one for 1ex+?
"
Lysithea wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:

Not sure about attack/spells, in my case I much rather have flesh since it's usually beefed up mobs with added eledmg that hurts me, as in attacks. Keep in mind Disc requires 35% while f&s is 25%. If you can fit that in without losing stats elsewhere, go ahead. If I were to make that choice I'd probably do Spider instead of discipline however.

Spider is 25% so you can already fit it in in lieu of f&s.
"
Lysithea wrote:

Ive got 96% chance to psn with above ring, and I got near perma 40stacks uptime on Sirus which has 0adds with the exceptions for whenever he teleports and it dips down to 20 very briefly.

sirus8 vid of my virulence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3nVxVlolnI

Disclaimer: I'm on HC and have been prioritizing my defenses over damage so far. No awakened gems, no 21 auras. There's no +1 gloves to buy. There hasn't been a +2skin with workable hoag colors since last post, maybe I'm not online enough and miss when they show up, hard to come by. So far I'm 0/12 on empowers for a lvl4, hopefully my next set of 6 hits one. I don't even use spectres atm!

Needless to say, I got a lot of improvements to come in the damage department from here on out. Only meaningful defensive upgrade would be Emperors mastery and a better crafted belt. I've decided against a rare vregalia. I think I feel comfortable enough to drop vigilant strike soon, which would mean a +2 wand as well. Helm enchant would enable spider or skitterbots.
Last edited by Lysithea on Jan 26, 2020, 1:16:49 PM
"
Armisal wrote:
Spider is 25% so you can already fit it in in lieu of f&s.

Oh shit, yea it is, maybe it was the fact enlighten not working on it that was the issue when I checked before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info