[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Armisal wrote:
"
Covenant wrote:
"
NeoRambo wrote:
Now that Fertile Catalyst buffs Mana Reservation on Circle of Nostalgia, is it worth getting 8% more HoAG reservation?
Got a link to this? I tried before the massive QoL patch hit and it didn't.

Edit: Nevermind, I see a quality one with 42% mana reduction for trade. Thanks very much for the tip, this is a big deal.

GAME CHANGER!!

By quality-ing my ring to get 45% less mana reservation, I was able to spec out of the three points for 4% reduced mana reserve and grab 600 more ES as a result.

Also, going to be massive for those trying to fit Flesh and Stone or Discipline. Would a discipline setup be doable now without resorting to a Charisma anoint and/or second Circle of Nostalgia?
Last edited by scrambled777 on Jan 26, 2020, 1:08:12 AM

GAME CHANGER!![/quote]

By quality-ing my ring to get 45% less mana reservation, I was able to spec out of the three points for 4% reduced mana reserve and grab 600 more ES as a result.

Also, going to be massive for those trying to fit Flesh and Stone or Discipline. Would a discipline setup be doable now without resorting to a Charisma anoint and/or second Circle of Nostalgia?[/quote]

Looks like i'll be playing PoB tonight lol
Can any1 give me a quick run down of what skills there using for leveling im really stuggling to stay alive. cheers
I got a skin of lords with runebinder but it doesn't seems to be working, can't allocate the keystone ( i tried relog, restart the game and restart my com after putting on the armor). Any1 else got this problem ?

Edit: Now it seems to be working only not showing the allocation in passive tree
Last edited by Bananass123 on Jan 26, 2020, 3:00:19 AM
The fertile catalyst also works on the amulet. Instead of 25% hatred reservation it's 30. If you have '1% reduced mana reservation' on 5 jewels, 4% on the tree and Charisma anointed you have around 40-50 mana left if you run discipline. And then you can use a combination of clarity and discipline on your watcher's eye. I'ld have around 19k ES then with a cyclopean coil. This is getting a bit crazy :')
Anyone have stonskin flayers can hook me up on league?

got them, tyvm cheers!
Last edited by caike89 on Jan 26, 2020, 4:29:31 AM
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Why don't we use cyclone again? If we switch to cyclone what changes we need to make? Sometimes I just wanna hold onto one button and relax

The main reason why not to use cyclone is it does not trigger the "Trigger socketed gems when you use a skill" each time cyclone uses mana. It only triggers it on the initial use of cyclone. This means you end up having to self-cast the curse, spirit offering, and desecrate if you don't find a different way to automate it.

If you want to use cyclone though, you would need to make sure you have a source of fire or lightning damage to attacks to trigger EE, a +1 to level of all spell gems melee weap with minion damage stuff, and swap ball lightning + faster casting out for cyclone + fortify.

"
Armisal wrote:
Can someone explain why an item such as this:

Quality: +20%
Chance to Block: 22%
Energy Shield: 146
Item Level: 85
Requires Level 59, 141 Int
20% increased Spell Damage
32% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+8 to maximum Energy Shield
+12 to maximum Mana
+1 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems
+31% to Lightning Resistance
Recover 4% of Energy Shield when you Block
R3+67 to maximum Energy Shield

has like 2K less energy shield than a whakatutuki?

(trying to get that L31 HoAg is quite hard it seems, if not the shield then it's the amulet, and it seems like a big sacrifice on astramentis too)

Did one of your auras deactivate? That shield has less mana than whakatuki so if you were reserving your mana down to the minimum one of your big auras may have fallen off when you equipped the shield.

I think it's Whaka's "20% increased effect of auras on you" which means radiant's faith's 15% ES of reserved mana becomes 18%.

I've been playing around in PoB, apparently L31 HoAg with whaka's 20% buff does MORE damage than L32 HoAg without whaka's buff. I'm a bit perplexed, if someone can check my maths that would be good.

I do know L31 is a break point, but we also know levels in HoAg > all else. Seems it doesn't in this case.
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Covenant wrote:
"
NeoRambo wrote:
Now that Fertile Catalyst buffs Mana Reservation on Circle of Nostalgia, is it worth getting 8% more HoAG reservation?
Got a link to this? I tried before the massive QoL patch hit and it didn't.

Edit: Nevermind, I see a quality one with 42% mana reduction for trade. Thanks very much for the tip, this is a big deal.

GAME CHANGER!!

I pushed to 46% mana reserved.
It allowed to drop my last mana reserve point. But now I have 499 mana unreserved. I am unsure how to make use of that.
I'd love some input if anyone can see through my build.
Last edited by Musachan on Jan 26, 2020, 6:34:58 AM
Does anyone know the maths on

NeoRambo wrote:

I have a 39%, applying 1.2 quality onto it, ends up on 46.8, does it round up or does it floor?

i.e. is it 46, or 47?

If it's 46 I'm F!@#!@#, I need to go buy a 40% lol
"

Also, going to be massive for those trying to fit Flesh and Stone or Discipline. Would a discipline setup be doable now without resorting to a Charisma anoint and/or second Circle of Nostalgia?

Not sure if it's possible, I managed to fit in discipline into the hatred/skitterbot/HoAg/precisionOrclarity setup

And I needed the whole swag of reduce mana tools - like all of them, I didn't try a second ring, as you need epic gear and a somewhat compromised tree to do that.
Last edited by Armisal on Jan 26, 2020, 7:14:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info