[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

If i take a look at the talnet tree, i dont really understand why author didnt take Prodigal Perfection node. its mana/ES increasing, spell as well, and only 2 points cost. i think its much more useful then any other nodes, not?
Does EE work naturally or is there a specific mod I need to have on a piece of gear or something?
Why am I not getting the feeding frenzy buff??
"
Could someone help me prioritize my next 3 upgrades to get the most value? I feel like my clear speed and survivability is fine, but my boss damage could be a bit higher. I only have about 5 ex to work with so I want to be strategic. Thanks!

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

get a circle with crawler damage as well they are about 4ex ish
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
NeoRambo wrote:
Now that Fertile Catalyst buffs Mana Reservation on Circle of Nostalgia, is it worth getting 8% more HoAG reservation?
Got a link to this? I tried before the massive QoL patch hit and it didn't.

Edit: Nevermind, I see a quality one with 42% mana reduction for trade. Thanks very much for the tip, this is a big deal.

Last edited by Covenant on Jan 25, 2020, 6:15:13 PM
on the note of lvl 25 spectre without +2 wand yes. you could do soemthing like i have done and put spectres in your gloves and then add a empower gem to them and u would get them up to lvl 27 gem
Hi, thanks for the super detailed guide.
How does this build perform before getting the uniques ? Is it too stupid to play this as a league starter ? Lel
"
Does EE work naturally or is there a specific mod I need to have on a piece of gear or something?

You get it from casting ball lightning.

"
loubena wrote:
Hi, thanks for the super detailed guide.
How does this build perform before getting the uniques ? Is it too stupid to play this as a league starter ? Lel

It is pretty terrible without all of the pieces. You either have poor damage or poor tankiness. I don't reccomend doing it before you get all of the pieces.

However, if you level with more of a summoner tree with traditional zombies and specters as your primary damage it will be much more doable to transition later.
I decided to hunter's exalt slam my boots (not quite sure why so don't ask) and got chance to avoid being poisoned.

Will that negatively affect virulence stacking? I'm not sure if it counts or not.

Thanks!
"
neenjafus wrote:
I decided to hunter's exalt slam my boots (not quite sure why so don't ask) and got chance to avoid being poisoned.

Will that negatively affect virulence stacking? I'm not sure if it counts or not.

Thanks!

You probably don't want this. The golden rule won't work as well. Probably still fine for clearing since you get stacks so easily but will suck for single target when there's no adds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info