[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Is it possible to get lvl 25 Rise Spectre without +2 wand or corrupted gem?
Or where else can I get another spectre? I kinda like that free Onslaught with 5 minions around.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Last edited by Flying_Mage on Jan 25, 2020, 2:23:27 PM
So what am I looking for with a Lethal Pride jewel? Is it the glancing blow keystone? If so, this jewel gave me 2 of them. Is that right?
"
So what am I looking for with a Lethal Pride jewel? Is it the glancing blow keystone? If so, this jewel gave me 2 of them. Is that right?

you need to allocate glancing blows, also, check the stats on the other keystones, if they get +Intimidate, you need to allocate it as well (it buffs all keystones with random +propreties)
Now that Fertile Catalyst buffs Mana Reservation on Circle of Nostalgia, is it worth getting 8% more HoAG reservation?
"
NeoRambo wrote:
"

you need to allocate glancing blows, also, check the stats on the other keystones, if they get +Intimidate, you need to allocate it as well (it buffs all keystones with random +propreties)

Ok understood. I allocate both glancing blows i'm assuming? I never even bothered with these jewels in legion lol.
"
snietschie2 wrote:
@mardukthewolf:

Why put Lethal Pride next to Conduit over Minion Instability? Doesn't it benefit more from more taken nodes close to it? I tryed both and the Minion one gives me 20% fire res and 50 more Str.

Another question: The Node from Skin of the Lords - can one use this for Lethal Pride to change?
Also wondering how you got your resists capped? Can't find much resists on your gear...?

@Flying_Mage

thx, didn't know they upgraded it :)

It depends entirely on the roll you get on your lethal pride. Placing it in that slot saves me several passive points with my roll. I tried it in all possible jewel slots, and this one gave me the greatest benefit. It isn't an amazing roll but I didn't feel like trying for a better roll.

Also, my resists are extremely min maxed. I get all of my resists from a few passives, the annoit on the amulet, the templar ascendency, the ring, the boot, and the helmet. If any of those rolls is even slightly off my resists are not capped.

The node from skin of the lord is useless. I simply chose it because the skin of the lord was very cheap compared to skin of the loyal and I went for a keystone that didn't brick the build (beneficial keystones are more expensive)

"
KretenSVK wrote:
guys, can someone pls very simply explain me what does Golden Rule jewel does? how it works? now i have CI so i am immune to poison, but dont understand what is advnatage to have this jewel. thanks

Golden rule gives poison stacks on yourself which counts for virulence, effectively doubling your stacks. CI does NOT make you immune to poison, it only makes you immune to poison damage.

"
Flying_Mage wrote:
Is it possible to get lvl 25 Rise Spectre without +2 wand or corrupted gem?
Or where else can I get another spectre? I kinda like that free Onslaught with 5 minions around.

You can either use a golem or an empower gem on your raise specter. A level 3 empower in the shield should put your specter at 25 without wand or corrupted specter. However, a +1 wand and a level 21 gem is a pretty big benefit and should be something that you aim for.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jan 25, 2020, 4:02:21 PM
thanks for explanation.

and, why we have Minion Instability in talent tree? any of our minions are dying ?
"
KretenSVK wrote:
thanks for explanation.

and, why we have Minion Instability in talent tree? any of our minions are dying ?

It is for the "glancing blows" keystone granted by lethal pride, which converts the keystone into a different one. It is not actually the minion instability keystone when you have that jewel.
oh, ok. now it seems legit :)

btw: is there any way how Spirit Offering also affects me? not just my minions?
"
KretenSVK wrote:
oh, ok. now it seems legit :)

btw: is there any way how Spirit Offering also affects me? not just my minions?

Spirit offering is for minions only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info