[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Last edited by mcloren91 on Jan 21, 2020, 8:34:34 PM
Where should we put "Lethal Pride" on the tree ?
Last edited by mcloren91 on Jan 21, 2020, 8:34:51 PM
"
thanh2050 wrote:
Where should we put "Lethal Pride" on the tree ?

right by the minion instability node.
"
Nayiri wrote:
Hey guys, and thank you for the build and this awesome active thread.

I switched to this build after playing a bit with my starter and pump almost all my currency in it since then.

Also i'm quite happy because i crafted/corrupted all the gear myself for the first time.

I think next "big" update would be a +2 amulet but i'm not sure what's the optimal way to craft it. How did you guys made it? I could also craft a +2 wand but the +mana modifier on mine gives quite a lot of ES.

Actually sitting on 18768 and around 4 million DPS

Bumping my question, anyone know the optimal way to craft a +2 lvl amulet?
I'm currently getting the 44 strength and an additional 20 strength, 20% fire res and 10% crit damage reduction out of my Lethal Pride. Is that ok, or I can squeeze more out of it? (I'm not talking about absolute minmaxing, but I'd divine it if it probably gets better (most of the other options are better)).

Also, my previous question:
Is Rainbowstride's 12% spell block worth giving up ~400 ES on a rare pair of boots? No no chill/no froze (cannot afford it), just the 12% spell block vs 400 ES.
This was an absolute PAIN to level.. managed to get lvl 60, but fk'd to get to 72 to use the rest of the gear :D

So far, I've got 90% of the gear ready to go.. Just can't equip it yet ^.^
"
Hooorang wrote:
Is there any advantage to having a higher level Ball Lightning?

Thanks

no, I don't think so.

We don't use Ball Lighting for damage. We only use it to apply poison and to apply an element different from cold so that Elemental Equilibrium will proc when our crawler uses cold damage (via Hatred).

The lower level you keep Ball Lighting, the less mana it needs which allows for the largest amount of mana reserve you can manage.
"
This was an absolute PAIN to level.. managed to get lvl 60, but fk'd to get to 72 to use the rest of the gear :D

So far, I've got 90% of the gear ready to go.. Just can't equip it yet ^.^

this is so odd.

I found leveling this build to 68 was so easy. Rain of Arrows and the Crawler just obliterated every thing I came across in the main game. Once Radiant Faith was taken, the effective health pool was so high, I had to really make dumb mistakes to die, which rarely happened and I suck as a player so I know there was a lot of room for mistakes.
Hi Everyone, i loose my Stoneskin flayer :/ Can someone desecrate some for me plz :)

TYVM:)
Last edited by Wismerill on Jan 21, 2020, 3:31:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info