[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
mcloren91 wrote:
so i am looking to upgrade to +1 shaper's gloves. i don't want to craft them myself but i might have too. my problem is i cant use enlightened atm cause i will then have to much unreserved mana. so atm i am using precision to help use the rest of may mana. i cant not find a pair of gloves that has +1 to gem with 2g 1r 1b OR 3b 1g. but there are ones for sale with 1r 1g 2b. if i go with the 1g 1r 2b opinion im not sure what gem i should put there to use up the rest of my mana reserve does anyone have any suggestion on gem OR what i could do to solve my mana problem with running enlightened.

Also i keep seeing people talking about an amulet upgrade form the onyx on what amulet would that be?

i am toying with the idea of a double curse build. i am still new to the game and dont fully understand how to make builds. but with my current setup if i get the cyclopean belt with an implict of 15% all rest i could drop the all res on my ring for a second curse. how would i get the second curse added? and what should be the second curse be. side not i am currently running frezy and power charge spectres.

my thoughts are i could run a defensive (tanking things isnt an issue unless i make a mistake) i could put poarchers mark on it and go back to the primival spectres. or and im not 100% how this would work but getting temp chains and increase potion duration.

the reason i am considering this upgrade as a possibity is because it is still cheaper then upgrading to a +2 socket chest atm (those things are really pricey)

The amulet that's being discussed is an Hunter influenced base with either +1 to all Dex or chaos skill gems. I have one of my profile, it's not the best rolled one by far though. But after all upgrades it's the one item you'd need to get from level 30 to 31 HoA which is quite a big dps boost.
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"
Buy and change color, what's the problem? Crafting Bench will help you)

the gloves are corrupted and u cant change the colors. unless i am ungodly stupid and you but i dont think you can

You can change colors on a corrupted item, it's the one thing that can be changed on a corrupted item and is sometimes worth it, like in this case.

Just go to crafting bench, if you grabbed the recipes from delve they should be there, it just costs Vaal orbs instead.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 21, 2020, 9:11:13 PM
"
You can change colors on a corrupted item, it's the one thing that can be changed on a corrupted item and is sometimes worth it, like in this case.

Just go to crafting bench, if you grabbed the recipes from delve they should be there, it just costs Vaal orbs instead.

i am going to go cry myself to sleep tonight.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Hoag and raise spectre gems should be lvl 21 but any other gem worth going from lvl 20 to 21?
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"

I learn something new every day in this game and I have well over 2400 hours in the game.

Today's enormous "doh!" was learning that when you select currency that is stacked, you don't need to use the little arrows to count out what you need one by one, you can just type in the number.
"
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"

I learn something new every day in this game and I have well over 2400 hours in the game.

Today's enormous "doh!" was learning that when you select currency that is stacked, you don't need to use the little arrows to count out what you need one by one, you can just type in the number.

im not going to lie i learned that on like day 2 of playing lol but i get what you are saying
what should i look for on a rare shield with +1 to physical gems what stats combo
Last edited by mcloren91 on Jan 21, 2020, 11:29:56 PM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
increase the level of my HoAG?

no
now i am leveling, i am lvl20, i have quill rain. What gems i should put in? i have Rain of arrows + lesser poison. What else to link? poison support is available at lvl30. thanks
"
KretenSVK wrote:
now i am leveling, i am lvl20, i have quill rain. What gems i should put in? i have Rain of arrows + lesser poison. What else to link? poison support is available at lvl30. thanks

Those two are enough.

You don't care about damage, you just want to proc the crawler. Focus on getting HOA to be a 4 and 5 link as soon as you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info