[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
madspaz wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:
Compared to other spell builds, this one is shitty to level.

Next time make a guide not focusing in have 2m dps, but how to grind with it.

yep once you get to higher levels, you start getting smashed easy.

ive respecced into all life nodes and minion life nodes and im leveling with zombies and HoAg, has made it 100X better. Just gonna cost a few regrets to get the tree back once im 68.

I just leveled up and this build was super easy to level with. QuillRain and normal leveling uniques. I even leveled with Tailwind. Just get some health pots until you get your shield.
I think i'm getting to the point where upgrades are no longer affordable. I think every upgrade recently has been in the 5-7ex ball park. Any upgrade from now on e.g. watchers eye or +1 skin with good colours is going to be in the 20-30ex mark.

I'm not really sure how to upgrade this guy next, dps needs +1 skin (too expensive) or +1 amulet (big sacrifice to thickness). If I get more energy shield it's watchers eye (too expensive) or memory vault with better enchant to free up points for thickness on the tree.

I'm thinking my only free slot is the ring, maybe I can slam one of the conqueror's ex's on it? It's a item level 79 ring and has a free prefix. Looking at https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Ring I think maybe crusader slam for the energy shield or redeemer slam for the minion damage but that has a chance of bricking the item by adding cold damage. Otherwise hunter has faster energy shield recharge and warlord has armor but also brick potential via fire damage.

What do you guys think? Try a conqueror slam? If so which one? If not, what can I upgrade next within my means?

p.s. my lethal pride has:
Lethal Pride2
Timeless Jewel
Unique ID: df85c0966bc0c07c4e7bdb0ee7e1d2ec7d4e21ef030ec06543f8a121c003a209
Item Level: 81
Radius: Large
Implicits: 0
Commanded leadership over 10952 warriors under Kiloava
Passives in radius are Conquered by the Karui
Historic
+36 to strength
5% of physical damage from hits taken as fire damage
Glancing Blows
20% increased armour
0.4% of attack damage leeched as life

The 5% phy to fire doesn't seem good? since my res is like ~82-85%, so those maps with -res take it down to 60's which is enough to kill me from some of those fire spells etc. Maybe I should reroll it or get a new one? Also, I think overcapping res is a good upgrade too, so -res still leaves me on 75. Anyone know how much I need? I'm not really sure how to get more res though.
Last edited by Armisal on Jan 21, 2020, 10:11:46 AM
Is Rainbowstride's 12% spell block worth giving up ~400 ES on a rare pair of boots? No no chill/no froze, just the 12% spell block vs 400 ES.

Same question with Cyclopean's no ignite/shock vs 800+ ES.
"
alpihun wrote:
Is Rainbowstride's 12% spell block worth giving up ~400 ES on a rare pair of boots? No no chill/no froze, just the 12% spell block vs 400 ES.

Same question with Cyclopean's no ignite/shock vs 800+ ES.

Your mileage may vary. I enjoy my no chill/frozen because it can actually kill you. Whereas ignite I find much easier to pot. Shock is a different beast, but it still doesn't bother me as much as being chilled/frozen and I can just run those map mods without issue.

I'm using a normal stygian belt, nothing too special to help with resists/etc.

I think it's really personal preference. I'm at 16,5k ES with Watchers Eye and with a crappy rolled Amulet (I'm still busy trying to roll a better one) to replace my Astramentis. And I find that amount of ES is already sufficient to do all content.
"
Instead of annointing for Charisma, I annointed for Mind Drinker and removed that entire area from the tree, only going as far as CI. Instead I branch out at Harrier -- the node next to it is included in the guide and beeline over to Charisma. This gives me 50 dex and we know this build is dex poor which is a problem with Herald Of Agony. This also gives me an extra 4% reduced mana reserved. I do not feel like the skipped five +10 intelligence nodes are a big problem -- a little accuracy and evasion is lost but oh well. However, I pick up Thrill Seeker which, including the two minor nodes leading it, gives a whopping 33% mana increase, the original had a 8% increase. That's 25% more mana and given Memory Vault, that's 25% more armor -- 50 intelligence won't be 25% more armor for sure. And there's a jewel socket en route just the same.

Tentatively I also removed a socket + leading minor nodes and picked up Essence Surge. I am less sure about this one and might revert it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAUDAAQHCPQLYQ18EVARjhVQFy8YPBhWGYoajxzcHRQdTx2qHdko-ipTLL8tHy_aMnE6WDwtQWlBh0NURnFG_kjnSU9Ms0y5TblPBFIpVcZV1lXgV8lYWlqRXGtfKl-wZOdmVGaeaPJqG2pDaqxryG0ZbwhvnnC7cg90VXxLfmyApIIegseDCYNfg8yESITFhWCIQohbiuSMdo8aj0aSK5RvlSCWdJctmK2boZu1m-ycSqUYpwinK6h9qsSsmK9sr3ywC7JwtAy3Mbc-uJO8qrzqvSe9gsHFwfPDOsNtxorGrspKzLzQH9P710rXauGI6rrr5Ovu7Bjv6_Rx9tr3wffX-ej60vsJ_rM=

i like the idea, but moving tempered spirit do you lose some mana or is it the same amount of dex nodes? i know it will be cheaper but im already annoited with charisma. im really thinking about this for the extra 5% move speed too. Every little bit helps with clear speed. and just a heads up you are giving away 2% mana on the top of the tree under deep thoughts, seclect the life 1 to the left if you have healthy mind its 2% more. also after looking at your tree it seems you are not running lethal pride? but have minion instability allocated? no need for it your minnions shouldnt dsie and could probably use that point elsewhere until you have a pride jewel
Last edited by XxWhiteManxX on Jan 21, 2020, 11:06:08 AM
I'm online if anyone needs the spectres, just pm me in-game @VcMetaLongNeck
"
KretenSVK wrote:
hi guys. thanks for nice thread. i am new to HC and i want to start with this build.
but, what is the passive tree till level 68 before i switch to CI ? i can see only passive tree right after at lvl68, but i wanna know what do stack before CI. i guess life and ES? but which route to be safe and not spend too much to rebuild talent tree after CI.
thanks

you really can't go wrong no matter what direction you go in. Just leave CI for last.

You start out with health, and then slowly morph into hybrid health and ES.

As you pick up gear from level 30ish on, start to transition to armor and ES. By the time you get radiant faith in the lab, you will see that your ES will take a nice jump and that is when you can start focusing on it.
I sold a house of mirrors today for 23ex, Do u think i should invest more into my gear or spend it on a new character ? i killed sirus level 7 deathless with the gear i currently have.

Is there any advantage to having a higher level Ball Lightning?

Thanks
Last edited by Hooorang on Jan 21, 2020, 1:12:52 PM
"
"
mcloren91 wrote:
what should i put on my circle of nog for quality?

I looked around and some people used Attribute for quality on the ring.

But to be honest, this may be the minnest of maxest in the whole build I think :)

I would save your money for other upgrades first.

i have abunch of cata i havent sold yet that is why i was asking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info