[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

This advice regarding the Golden Rule jewel

"
I use this even during early leveling without CI.

i ripped to three times as I used it too late in leveling too,
having more ES then live. Ripped three times to it, until I understood,
it blocked my shield recharge ...

(Yeah, I was dumb.)
"
This was an absolute PAIN to level.. managed to get lvl 60, but fk'd to get to 72 to use the rest of the gear :D

So far, I've got 90% of the gear ready to go.. Just can't equip it yet ^.^

Haha in the same boat. Need 72 for wand and 79 for belt. Really cant be stuffed lvling atm
How do you guys do cannot region mana mods?
"
How do you guys do cannot region mana mods?

Mana flask. But it's a pain, I prefer rerolling those maps.

I'm also on for Spectres.
Why does POB show my damage at like 60k with tail spike? :/ I have almost all of the luxury gear and definitely feel I'm in the 3 mill range at the least. Am I missing something? I have localidentity's fork but it just doesn't look right
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 21, 2020, 7:58:00 PM
"
Wastedturtl wrote:
Why does POB show my damage at like 60k with tail spike? :/ I have almost all of the luxury gear and definitely feel I'm in the 3 mill range at the least. Am I missing something? I have localidentity's fork but it just doesn't look right

I just downloaded your build and I see 3.9m DPS (non boss) and 2.9m shaper damage.

Did you remember to add the following configurations?

Virulence stacks to 40
Shocked
Intimidated
Allies = 5

I don't know what specters you are using so I left off frenzy in case you are not using the Chieftins
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 21, 2020, 7:28:03 PM
so i am looking to upgrade to +1 shaper's gloves. i don't want to craft them myself but i might have too. my problem is i cant use enlightened atm cause i will then have to much unreserved mana. so atm i am using precision to help use the rest of may mana. i cant not find a pair of gloves that has +1 to gem with 2g 1r 1b OR 3b 1g. but there are ones for sale with 1r 1g 2b. if i go with the 1g 1r 2b opinion im not sure what gem i should put there to use up the rest of my mana reserve does anyone have any suggestion on gem OR what i could do to solve my mana problem with running enlightened.

Also i keep seeing people talking about an amulet upgrade form the onyx on what amulet would that be?

i am toying with the idea of a double curse build. i am still new to the game and dont fully understand how to make builds. but with my current setup if i get the cyclopean belt with an implict of 15% all rest i could drop the all res on my ring for a second curse. how would i get the second curse added? and what should be the second curse be. side not i am currently running frezy and power charge spectres.

my thoughts are i could run a defensive (tanking things isnt an issue unless i make a mistake) i could put poarchers mark on it and go back to the primival spectres. or and im not 100% how this would work but getting temp chains and increase potion duration.

the reason i am considering this upgrade as a possibity is because it is still cheaper then upgrading to a +2 socket chest atm (those things are really pricey)
Last edited by mcloren91 on Jan 21, 2020, 8:35:15 PM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
so i am looking to upgrade to +1 shaper's gloves. i don't want to craft them myself but i might have too. my problem is i cant use enlightened atm cause i will then have to much unreserved mana. so atm i am using precision to help use the rest of may mana. i cant not find a pair of gloves that has +1 to gem with 2g 1r 1b OR 3b 1g. but there are ones for sale with 1r 1g 2b. if i go with the 1g 1r 2b opinion im not sure what gem i should put there to use up the rest of my mana reserve does anyone have any suggestion on gem OR what i could do to solve my mana problem with running enlightened.

Buy and change color, what's the problem? Crafting Bench will help you)
Last edited by WhiteWolf6666 on Jan 21, 2020, 9:00:50 PM
"
Buy and change color, what's the problem? Crafting Bench will help you)

the gloves are corrupted and u cant change the colors. unless i am ungodly stupid and you but i dont think you can

Last edited by mcloren91 on Jan 21, 2020, 9:08:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info