[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

We could use this method of crafting for other stuff too to get things for cheap(er) than buying? If so what other gear could we use this way of crafting on?
"
Bolaway wrote:
Compared to other spell builds, this one is shitty to level.

Next time make a guide not focusing in have 2m dps, but how to grind with it.

yep once you get to higher levels, you start getting smashed easy.

ive respecced into all life nodes and minion life nodes and im leveling with zombies and HoAg, has made it 100X better. Just gonna cost a few regrets to get the tree back once im 68.
Hoag and raise spectre gems should be lvl 21 but any other gem worth going from lvl 20 to 21?
"
mburke05 wrote:
can anyone give me an idea of what sort of budget gear i could buy between 2-5ex? mem vault alone starts at 25ex on hc so it seems like this build either isn't starter friendly or it's intended for sc (which seems like it defeats the purpose of all the es) or i'm insane.

Ive been playing managuardian a couple of times in HC now and it's actually pretty easy to get it going for cheap early too. We just need to adapt for the HC climate and have less dps than the SC guys early on.

I recently helped a guildmate to start his guy and he's around 11-12k es iirc with very budget gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/littleice/characters
char LLwithEldritchBattery (guess how he died on the previous char :D, he forgot to equipp lethal pride).

tldr: rainbowstride, mindspiral, dreamfrags, atziris foible, bated breadth. From there you can see the different prices of various upgrades and go from there, probably jewels or the shapers touch+astramentis combo.
Last edited by Lysithea on Jan 21, 2020, 4:43:10 AM
hi guys. thanks for nice thread. i am new to HC and i want to start with this build.
but, what is the passive tree till level 68 before i switch to CI ? i can see only passive tree right after at lvl68, but i wanna know what do stack before CI. i guess life and ES? but which route to be safe and not spend too much to rebuild talent tree after CI.
thanks
Last edited by KretenSVK on Jan 21, 2020, 5:54:09 AM
"
Charisma on your amulet, it allows you to save as many as 4 passive points which you can spend to easily beat the benefit of any other keystone, OR more importantly, activate Hatred, Skitterbot & Flesh and Stone at same time without helmet enchant. You will need a 40% mana reservation roll on your Circle of Nostalgia plus all other mana reservation reduction items to do this.

Assuming I have Mana to run flesh and stone and clarity as mentioned in the guide what are the links in others
My complete gem setup :
Chest : hoag 6l
Weapon : poachers , desecrate, spirit offering
Boots : flame dash, ball lightning, poison, faster casting
Headgear : vms, Inc duration, convocation +1 aura
Shield : raise Spectre, meat shield, feeding frenzy
Gloves : enlighten 4, hatred, skitterbots , generosity

How do I fit in clarity/flesh and stone. I have only 1 slot on helmet
Last edited by sktg on Jan 21, 2020, 6:47:55 AM
I know Inc duration in helm is sometimes exchanged for something else. Same with faster casting in the other setup.

Both are nice to have but can be replaced with an Aura in theory.
what should be the second mod on watcher's eye? Obviously the first one is mana->energy shield clarity.

What would be the second best? Does on hit energy shield actually make any difference? I was thinking the spell block damage mod, energy shield regen per sec, or faster energy shield recharge rate.

Or are those all negligible improvements?
"
dongpickle2 wrote:
what should be the second mod on watcher's eye? Obviously the first one is mana->energy shield clarity.

What would be the second best? Does on hit energy shield actually make any difference? I was thinking the spell block damage mod, energy shield regen per sec, or faster energy shield recharge rate.

Or are those all negligible improvements?

I think most are pretty negligible, I think I saw a combination with discipline but those probably easily run for 100 ex.

I'd just go with the basic clarity providing ES is what most are settling for. Least I wasn't gonna spend another 10 ex on something very minor.
I picked up on this build randomly and just hit level 69. I have to say that the build is pretty interesting mechanically with the mana reservation portion. Just want to say thank you to everyone who helped build it.

I don't think I ever had a character with a bit of a budget attached to it have 6500 ES at this point.

I just need those spectres everyone is talking about. Maybe tonight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info